Chapter 3

A New Life

 

'Who's that,Yoochun? Someone you know?' another stranger asked from behind the guy called Yoochun.

'Oh,him? Nah,I don't know him.Just some new admirer who follows me everywhere I go and pretends to bump into me every time we meet.Why are you asking,Yesung?'

'Nah,I was just curious that's all.'

'Yah! Don't you dare ignore me you rude kid! Who do you think you are?! And why would I be your "admirer" if I don't even know you? And why should I pretend to bump into you every time we meet? Aren't you the one who's pretending?'

'I have a name too you now.Unlike you I'm not so disrespectful and rude.By the way my name is Yoochun.'

'Disrespectful? You're the one who's disrespectful! And I have a name too! Junsu! And don't you dare call me rude you jerk!'

'Who's the jerk here? You're the one who's shouting even though I haven't done anything.'

'Haven't done anything? First you bump into me this morning and you didn't even apologize to me! Second you bumped into me again and then you're saying I'm one of your admirers? Are you nuts you idiot jerk?!?'

'Me? Nuts? I think you're crazy.Calling people disrespectful and rude.You yourself are like this.Tch!'

'YOU! I can't stand you!'

'Well then,I can't stand you too you dolphin!'

'DOL- What did you just call me you jerk?!'

'Dolphin! You rude kid!'

'Call me that again and you're dead!'

'Oh really? Well I'll call you as often like that as I want! YOU DOLPHIN!'

'That's it! I've had it now!' and just as Junsu was about to slap Yoochun on the cheek a hand took a hold of his right wrist to stop him from doing it in midair.

'Just stop it Junsu.Your shouting is giving me some headaches.'

'But he started it! Why can't I just slap him Hyukkie hyung~?

'Just stop it Junsu.Jae hyung is already annoyed by what you're doing.Just let it go for now,will you?'

'Tch! Fine! But only because of Jae hyung!' Junsu cutely pouted.

'Yah! Yoochun,stop it already! Your shouting is really annoying you know that? And by the way this idiot is not worth our time.Actually they're not worth of our time.They're just some new transfer student so what? Let them be.' a guy said who was sitting the whole time in the background.

'Yah! Yunho! Wou-' Yoochun was cut off by Jeajoong when he suddenly started speaking and glaring at Yunho.

'Hey! You there! Do you think it's funny to speak like that to my friend? You ING BASTARD!'

'What? Now you're after me? Well well sissy,you look pretty good.Wanna be my toy?' Yunho said smirking while walking closer to Jaejoong 'till their faces were only inches apart.

'Me? And your toy? Dream on you ert! As if I'll be your toy.'

'Oh why not? I'm sure we would have some good time together,so?' Yunho asked while leaning in closer to Jaejoong's face and cupping his face with his right hand and lifting it up.

'You want me as your toy? Why not try it then?' Jaejoong smirked evilly.

'Hmm...that's not such a bad answer I pressume.' Yunho said while leaning in closer and closing his eyes wanting to kiss Jaejoong on the lips.Just then as Yunho's lips were about to touch Jaejoong's,Yunho felt something hard hit his face.It was such a powerful punch that he fell hard on the ground.Everyone who were on the rooftop stood frozen there and watched in silence unlike Eunhyuk and Junsu who were already used by seeing Jaejoong punching guys who tried to make a move on him.

'So you still wanna try you bastard? As if I wanna be your toy!' hissed Jaejoong while looking down on Yunho who was still frozen and sitting on the floor.

'Come on guys,let's go.I don't wanna be around these scums anymore!' Jaejoong said while Eunhyuk and Junsu sighing followed their hyung and left the rooftop.

'Omo,hyung! Are you alright?' Yesung asked Yunho worriedly and helped him up.Yunho who was still shocked that there was someone who dared to punch him just nodded lightly.

The next class was about to start so Jaejoong and his friends decided to attend it.Just as they entered the bell rang and they went to sit on their supposed-to-be chairs behind their desks.As they did,their whole class was watching them anxiously.After they tried to talk and befriend with them,which wasn't very successful.Their classmates still tried again to talk to them,but again they were being ignored.The day went on like this without any progression in befriending with each other.Finally when it was lunch time,a guy walked happily into their class.

'Oh,Teukie hyung! What are you doing here?' Seunghyun asked.

'Just checking up on you guys.And you must be the new transfer students,right? Well,I'm Leeteuk! Nice to meet you!' the newcomer said to Jaejoong,Eunhyuk and Junsu.But they just ignored him too.A little frowning Leeteuk began to talk again 'Well,now it's lunch time so wanna come with us? It'll be fun!'

'Come with you? No thanks! Just leave us alone!' hissed an annoyed Junsu.

'Well,that's great! Now come to the cafeteria!' a smiling Leeteuk said and pulled the three of them with him towards the cafeteria.

'Yah! Teukie! You can't just drag them with you along if they don't want to!' another guy who looked really manly said to Leeteuk as he catched up with them,too walking to the cafeteria.

'But Kangin,I just want them to feel comfortable here' pouted Leeteuk cutely.

As they walked to the cafeteria,the whole A class was walking behind them plus some other guys whom they didn't know.When they entered the room became silent at once and every eye fell on them,as they all walked towards the back,which is their side of the cafeteria unofficially.As some of them sat down,some were going to line up to get some food.Leeteuk forced Jaejoong to sit down who was struggling a bit the whole time but couldn't get out of Leeteuk's grip.

'I'm Leeteuk but I already told you that before.And this is my boyfriend Kangin.We're going to class B just next to your class.And I  just have to tell you something.The whole school here treats me and Kangin as the parents of the classes A and B,and you all are like the children of us.Siwon is the older brother who goes to the same class as you.Me and Kangin are playing along with this act 'cause it's really boring here in school.So mainly we act as your parents and you as our kids on the school grounds.Just wanted to tell you this so you won't get shocked if some other students ask you where your siblings or parents are here in school.And what do you think of this school?' asked Leeteuk eager to hear their answer.

'Sorry to disappoint you Leeteuk-sshi.But we don't plan on making new friends here and playing along with this "parents-kids-relationship-on-school-ground" thing.So don't try to befriend with us.We're only here because our parents wanted us to be' said Eunhyuk in a calm voice.

'But why don't you want to make new friends? Don't you like us?' asked now a worried Donghae.Somehow he wanted to be friends with them especially with this Eunhyuk guy.

'It's not that.We just don't want to make friends that's all'

'But why? Isn't it good to have many friends?'

'Donghae,we just don't wanna have more friends,understood?'

'Yeah,if you say so'Donghae replied a little sad.

'So if you don't have anything else to say,let's go guys' said Jaejoong.And as he stood up someone just hit him with his elbow in the back.

'Yah! Watch what ya doing you jerk!' hissed an angry Jaejoong now as he turned around to see the one who hurt him.

'What? You were the one who suddenly stood up so it's not my fault' the stranger said while eying and smirking at him.