Standing by The Door

Blood and Chocolate

The first time I saw him I thought, 'he's beautiful'. He was not so tall, just average but his lean figure cover it up. His fair skin compliment his jet black hair and eyes, making the red pair of plump lips even more profound. His jawline hardened his manly characteristics yet at the same time there's something about him showing the exact opposite.

The moment his lips rose into a smile showing it gums, I know, there's only one word could describe him. Beautiful.

 

But the more I know about him, the more I know that he's not at all like his appearance. He's a free spirited person, bound to nothing, defy all there is in the society. No rules can stop him, nothing can chain him, he belong to himself and himself only. He has his own way, he’s folded in his own world, crooked to create the space that is him no matter who challenges him. He will always let people in to his world, his life, ideas and what is it that him.

But he will not help you get out from it. He will let you jump in, he will swim by himself like the ever free person he is and let you drown by yourself. Maybe watch you by the side line with a thin smile.

Yet still, he's beautiful nonetheless.

 

He's wild, there is always a playful glint in his eyes adorned with a wicked smile. He's playing all the time, he never afraid to get hurt, pain is but an amusement to him, just another way to realise his objectives. I would often found him all messed up with blood and bruises, still the light in his eyes lit up so lively.

He's violent, never hesitant to swing his fist to the flesh of another in rage of being offended. No one could question his way of living.

He was feared, avoided, respected and also hated.

He was different, he was everything everyone wanted to be yet they never able to be as brazen as him. No matter how they envied him, they also hated him, scorn him.

 

But I'm always drawn to him. Drawn to his beauty, to his violence, his world, his view of life, his freedom. I'm drawn to his everything.

Because that’s what he is. Dangerous yet very enchanting. There's no way of knowing if you will ever be safe just by being with him.

 

I'm standing by the door of his world, the black heavy door which opens to any possibilities behind it. Always afraid to knock on even though he wouldn't even mind if you just come in. He never wait, never expecting. For him everything just happen and so it happens.

But am I ready for such a world? Where everything just a blur, no lines, no black and white and the edges are but what you chose by yourself?

Why I want to get in to it when I knew that he will let me drown by myself? Why would I wait here to get molded to his world when everything crooked and that will includes me? Even though I knew how drawn I am to him, is it sane for me to drown myself with no chance of help?

 

What feeling drove me so?


"I know you're there," a deep familiar voice sounded from behind the heavy black door, sweet and wicked.

Unknown to myself, whether was it the devil who spoke or was it the evil itself which wasn't belonged to the world across but exactly being drawn in.

 

"Come in Donghae," the voice called once again, echoing in my ears ever so persuading.

 

I took a step into the door, not bother to knock anymore. Letting down every last bit of my defense, clothes and skin.

 

I was dead by the door.

 

 

Oh how sweet was the voice.

 

 

 

-The End-

 

 

 


Just something I write while lulling myself to sleep. Sorry it's so short and abstract... Just... Trying to make myself sleepy...