Final

Their Love

 

How far would one go in the name of true love?

 

Kim Taehyung, the 4D alien, always up to mischief and doing the weirdest things normal people cannot think of.

Jung Hoseok, the smiley, cheerful hyung and to a certain extent, strange as well.

Put these two together, and just like an explosive chemical reaction, all hell breaks loose. One might think that these two will never have a peaceful moment in each other's presence.

 

Taehyung cuddles into Hoseok's chest as the older sleeps, playfully tugging at a strand of the older's hair and twirling it around his long, slender fingers. Hoseok groans, sleepy hands reaching up to slap Taehyung's ones away. The younger grins but releases the strand of hair, gently patting and smoothing it back into place before snuggling closer.

 

This is their peace. This is their friendship others will never understand......simply because it is burning with a strong flame--untouchable.

A small but stunning flame, emitting all of the world's passion and bliss.

Love is friendship set on fire. ~Jeremy Taylor 

This unique relationship is what makes them special, and worlds apart from others.

 

Hoseok wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling him even closer and pressing his lips to the younger's forehead, giving him a sweet, fleeting kiss. He hums an off-key tune with his rarely used vocals, but to Taehyung, it was music. Soothing music to his ears, a song hidden in the tune--a song only they can hear.

Taehyung falls into the world of fantasy in Hoseok's warmth, a dream with only Jung Hoseok. It's a dream in a dream--a dream as they sleep in a beautiful reality others can only dream of.

 

Their life, their love, is a living dream for them, a shared one.

And both are prepared to safeguard it at all costs.

 

If it's true love, Taehyung is willing to run alongside Hoseok till the ends of the galaxy, and Hoseok is determined to keep Taehyung safe and sound, for eternity.

That is how far they would go in the name of true love.