~You were right to be worried~

~You were right to be worried~

Autumn turned into C Block and saw a few students standing outside the art room, only one of them familiar to her. “Coups!” She said, embracing him in a hug and reaching up to give him a peck on the cheek. When she leaned away, she saw the heat rising to his cheeks.

 

“I never knew you were going to do Art this year,” he said, taking her to the bench outside.

 

Autumn just sighed, “I had to be put in, it was either this or childcare at level 2,” she said, leaning her head on his shoulders.

 

“You know,” Seungcheol began, “Childcare could become useful for our future,” he said suggestively. Autumn leaned back and swatted him on the chest before leaving into the corridor, where she saw people filing into the class. But the doorway was blocked, because everyone had decided to stand right in the entrance as soon as they stepped inside. Great, Autumn thought to herself, as she just stood there waiting for the other students to move. She heard S.Coups gasp behind her, and sooner than she thought possible, his hands covered her eyes and he pushed her into his body.

 

“Seungcheol, what the hell are you doing?” She asked, trying to squirm out of his firm hold, but it wasn’t working, so she just gave up and held onto his arms. Seungcheol just stayed silent, and she heard from inside the classroom Mrs Randall’s voice saying, “Come in guys. There’s nothing to be afraid of, I'm sure all of you have seen a body before.”

 

It took a while before Autumn fully comprehended what she had just heard, “ body!?” she said maybe a bit too loud, wanting to know what was so bad the Seungcheol just wouldn’t let her see. She heard Mrs Randall’s voice again, this time aimed at her boyfriend, “Seungcheol, please take your hands off Autumn’s face and come inside.”

 

It took a few seconds before she felt her feet being moved forward, yet Seungcheol still hadn’t removed his hands. “S.Coups when are you going to let me see again?”

 

Seungcheol just remained silent, but he released one of his hands so he could pull out a chair for Autumn to sit on. Autumn could feel the warmth of his body behind her, and Mrs Randall’s voice yet again, this time sounding on the verge of anger. “Seungcheol I don’t want to have to ask you again, sit down and take your hands off Autumn, otherwise you’re going up to the duty dean!”

 

Autumn heard Seungcheol whimper, and then she was blinded by the brightness of the room as he released his grip on her. She blinked furiously as her eyes adjusted to the light, and then she stared with hanging open, at the three standing in the center of the room.

 

“I thought that this year we’d do something different, but I think it could be quite fun for everyone,” Autumn could hear the teacher, but she couldn’t take in any of what she was saying, as her mind was elsewhere. Her mind was blank, completely blank. She turned her head slowly towards Seungcheol who was sitting besides her, and he was staring at her with a worried expression, and he was right to be worried.

 

Autumn came back to reality to hear Mrs Randall saying, “So I’d like to thank Junhui, Wonwoo, and Mingyu for giving us their time, amongst other things. Everyone give them a round of applause.” The only person that clapped was Mrs Randall, as the rest of the class were either covering their eyes at the sinfully y sight before them, or just staring blindly, drool appearing on some desks.

 

They were perfect model material, thin but masculine, and it wasn’t as if Autumn hadn’t seen a man before, but it was still slightly jarring as one of the three standing in the middle of the room was staring right at her. Her ex-boyfriend, Junhui. Behind him, Wonwoo and Mingyu noticed him staring, and saw Autumn staring at their friend.

 

They just smiled and waved, before being told off by Mrs Randall for moving. Even though the two were , Autumn laughed at them. Throughout the weeks of her and Junhui’s break up, they had still been good to her, especially with them being her two best friend’s, Evelyn’s and Anna’s boyfriends, she couldn’t exactly avoid them.

 

But with Junhui there, it was very awkward indeed, and that awkwardness only increased when Seungcheol saw them staring at each other, and slowly but intentionally put his arm around Autumn’s. Junhui broke eye contact and stared at Seungcheol with shock, and Autumn looked between the two of them, the two males staring daggers at each other.

 

Wonwoo had noticed this from the corner of his eyes and put a hand on Junhui’s shoulder. Jun turned to look at his friend, and then stared off into space, clearly avoiding Autumn and Seungcheol at all costs. Mingyu just grinned at Autumn apologetically before returning his face to a blank expression.

 

Autumn looked down at the paper in front of her, picking up her pencil and hovering it above the paper, before she decided to write her name in the corner. She could feel Seungcheol’s eyes on her, but she didn’t want to deal with that right now, so she began drawing Mingyu and Wonwoo’s bodies, completely ignoring Jun in the middle. Who knew, she could maybe gift the drawings to Evelyn and Anna if they were good enough, although Evelyn probably wouldn’t be as keen for a of her boyfriend as Anna might’ve. Evelyn probably hadn’t even seen Wonwoo pantsless yet.

 

That class Autumn surprisingly did a pretty good job, capturing the angles and shadows pretty well, even she would admit they were pretty good. At morning tea she was heading back towards A9 by herself when someone blocked her path.

 

“Ah…” Autumn hesitated, “Do you need something Junhui?” she asked, avoiding eye contact with him.

 

He put his finger under her chin, forcing her to look at him. She did, and imagined falling into his arms, but resisted the urge to do so. “Why did Seungcheol put his arm around you like that?” he asked, his heart broken.

 

“He’s my boyfriend now,” Autumn said, really just wanting to leave before she did something she would regret.

 

Tears were forming in the corners of his eyes, “Why must you forget me so quickly?”

 

Autumn really needed to go. “Junhui, I need to go,” she said, trying to move away, but Junhui put his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him. Autumn could feel the heat radiating off his body, and everything that she had refused to draw during art class. And before she knew it, she just couldn’t help herself. She ran her hands through Junhui’s hair and pulled him down kissing him like her life depended on it. Junhui’s hands roamed her body, inching up her shirt.

 

Just before things could get anymore sensual, Autumn heard a throat clear behind her, and she turned around quickly, meeting eyes with Seungcheol, tears running silently down his face.