Beautiful Liar

Beautiful Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, sorry the delay, but yesterday and today were difficult days, I know I said this weekend but life is weird LOL.

Well I leave you with the Chapter I wait your comments, you know this is pure imagination these guys are not mine though I die for this to be true

Remember that english is not my first language, so please forgive me if I have many errors here...

Maybe you need need a dentist after this...

So... good reading...

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

BIGBANG were in the middle of his Asian tour and after the concert they went to the hotel to rest but someone was missing.

 

Some hotel in Asia...

 

Youngbae had just out of the pool when his cell phone started to ring....

 

“Wasup Seunghyunah....” he said after see the id caller.

 

“Hyung...” a worried voice answer him “is Jiyong hyung with you??” The maknae asked.

 

Youngbae frowned “I’m in the pool... But he is not with me, why?” He asked a little worried too.

 

The maknae sigh a little frustrated “I’m in his room and he is not here ...”

 

“Did you call him to his cell phone?” Youngbae asked again.

 

“Yeah I did but he is not picking... I send him messages and he is not answering neither... and Daesung hyung didn't see him neither” answered talking fast more frustrated this time.

 

Youngbae started to gather his things while he asked again “And Seunghyun hyung?”

 

Maknae let out a long sigh of despair “I’m scared to call him, you know how is he, you know how he is if we wake him up or something I appreciate my life too much to finish it so soon...” He spoke quickly again.

 

“Yah! baboya...” Bae screams “Jinjja with you maknae... I'll call him...” and he hung up and then look into his contacts and call, it took only two rings for the other line was answered.

 

“Youngbae, jug-eullae??” A sleepy voice answer him.

 

No, he don't want to die, so he answered faster diverting the topic to more important things “We can't find Ji...” silence and then something like a scream.

 

“What do you mean by… we can't find Ji?” The eldest almost scream “I let him in his room like two hours ago...” he said.

 

Youngbae sighed again for ninth time this night “Well he is not in his room, maknae just found out, I was in the pool and now I'm going back to my room to see if he is there, but I don't think so, Daesungah didn't see him and I'm worried” he made a little pause “and I think you are worried now too...”

 

The other one sighed in frustration “Yeah I'm so ing worried right now because I didn't see him right a while ago...” he said.

 

“What do you mean hyung?” Bae was really worried, Jiyong doesn't seem in his best moment right now and they don't know where he is, his thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Seunghyun.

 

“He looked so ing sad and lonely, I don't know....” he sighed “I just wanted...” he made a long pause.

 

“You wanted?” Bae asked.

 

“You know Bae...” Seunghyun said in a low voice.

 

“I don't know hyung, what you wanted to do??” Bae asked again pushing the other to answer, he received just silence, so he pushes again “Hyung you know that I'm going to support you guys, you are my brothers and I care about you...”

 

Seunghyun sighed, interrupting the other and started to talk like he was defeated “I wanna hug him Bae” he paused “tell him that all is going to be ok, tell him that...” he paused again “That...” another pause and a sigh “ my life...” Seunghyun sound frustrated “tell him that I always love him, that I'm here for him” he said fast.

 

Bae smiled and said “Well tell him Hyung...” he hear a chuckle “you don’t lose anything by telling him, well maybe you win a punch if he not feels the same or if he does and all goes well maybe you win a French kiss” now he heard a real laugh.

 

“Ok, first we need to find him...” Seunghyun finally said.

 

Bae laughed too “Yeah we need to do that...” they forgot that little detail.

 

“He is not online?” The older asked.

 

“Mmmm...” Bae almost hit his head; they totally forgot to check that “I didn't check that...” Seunghyun hang up and then his cell phone vibrated immediately that was the chat group.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Seunghyun: Jiyong?

Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter