Chapter03 : Their First Kiss!

You're In Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 5 days since Oh Sehun came to Dara's house. Till this day, Dara has no idea why the boy behave that way. Weird as he is. Sometimes, Dara has same classes with Sehun but she doesn't has a chance to ask him as he always disappeared after the classes. And it's killing her so badly.

It's Friday night and Dara has go to work. She's walking to her work place as it takes only 7 minutes besides, Dara doesn't has any transport. 

When she arrives, her friend Bom, greets her. "Hello Sandara Park! I miss you soooo much~". She hugs Dara tightly. She and Dara has been friend since Dara moved here and the first friend she made.

 

 

Although they go to different schools, they sometimes hangout on the weekend and end up working together. Bom is as weird as Dara and practically they are sisters from different mother.

"Yah Park Bom! Stop being so clingy!" Dara says as she pushes Bom away. Bom grins stupidly at Dara. Dara rolls her eyes at her friend. 

"What's with the stupid smile? You wanna tell me something?" Dara asks. Gosh! This girl might be annoying, but she's the best friend Dara ever had.

"I know you will not interested of what I'm about to say because you are the most weirdest girl I've ever met!"

Dara suprises. Her eyes widen of her friend's statement. "What are you--"

Bom cuts her off, "I wanna tell you that our cafe's manager just hired a new band. And they are, of course, yummy!"

Bom seems so excited. Dara knows her friend too well. She loves boys. Every single breathing mechanism from entire world with male gender. Even when she seeing someone, she flirts with others. Bom and boys are never separated.

"Every boy that you meet is yummy to you. It's not new for me." Dara says while changing to her uniform.

Bom shooks her head. "But I tell you, this time it's different. They are hot, like smoking hot! Since they were hired 2 days ago to perform at our cafe, lots of girls come here just wanna watch them. They can sing well, pure talented. A vocalist with a heaven voice, two guitarist and a drummer. And you know what makes them more perfect?" Dara rolls her eyes boringly. "They are tall like really tall! They can even pass being a supermodel! I tell you they are totally my type!" Bom screaming happily.

"Hey old lady, calm down will ya? I hope you found the cure of your disease before it's too late." This time, Dara shooks her head at her friend's yummy-boy disease. 

Bom just points her tounge to Dara. "You should change your clothes now, it's time to work."

 

"I was there when you were bad"

 

The cafe is opened exactly on 8. Around this time, the cafe is quite empty. Ocassionally, it's started to pack around 10 as the band will perform 30 mins later. 

Wonder why they want to perform here out of other places? Dara asks herself. The cafe never had any permanent band, it's always change due to lower payment. It is because the cafe's manager is well known of his stingy. And it did suprise Dara when Bom told her earlier that the current band had signed contract to perform at this cafe for a year but only on weekends.

Blimey, the longest time the band before had survive was 3 days! Let's see how many days they will survive. 

Like Bom said, the cafe's started to pack with girls. Lots of lots of lots of girls. Just a few of boys. Oh two boys. Gay, maybe. 

Dara, Bom and other workers are busy serving the customers. When it's about the time, the girls started to make themselves comfortable on their seats as the band will appear on stage anytime.

The sounds of chattering turns to screaming when the band, consist of four boys, show up on stage. Girls are giggling and grinning even Bom is unexceptional.

"Oh, here they are!" Bom lightly whispers to Dara but she's not interested to look up. She can feel someone staring on her but she is too busy to take a look, too busy doing her work, making drinks for uncountable customers.

"Thank you everyone who come here to support us. Let's enjoy the night together!" 

https://youtu.be/4mg2fJpEcFU

I got my eyes on you
You're everything that I see
I want your high love and emotion endlessly
I can't get over you
You left your mark on me
I want your high love and emotion endlessly

Cause you're a good girl and you know it
You act so different around me
Cause you're a good girl and you know it
I know exactly who you could be
Just hold on we're going home
Just hold on we're going home
It's hard to do these things alone
Just hold on we're going home (home)

I got my eyes on you
You're everything that I see
I want your high love and emotion endlessly
I can't get over you
You left your mark on me
I want your high love and emotion endlessly

Cause you're a good girl and you know it (oh yeah)
You act so different around me
Cause you're a good girl and you know it
I know exactly who you could be

So just hold on we're going home (going home)
Just hold on we're going home (going home)
It's hard to do these things alone (things alone)
Just hold on we're going home (going home, going home)

You're the girl
You're the one
Gave you everything I love
I think there's something, baby
I think there'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter