Chapter02 : The Mystery Boy!

You're In Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those pair of black eyes still staring directly into Dara's eyes. Dara gasped. She's too shocked to speak. She blinks her eyes severaly to make sure its real.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asking the boy, try to sound as brave as she can.

The boy still maintain with his stoic face, doesn't leave his gaze on her.

Can't deny that his gaze makes Dara shiver into her bone, plus she scared that the boy will do anything bad on her.

"H-hey hey! T-talk to me! I'm asking you!" Dara asking again.

This time, the boy looks so busy as he tries to enter the room. He easily slides up the window's sliding and ready to land her feet into Dara's room.

"What the--?" 

Dara tries to block him but it's too late. He is entering the room.

"I just wanna come here." He says in his low voice, but heard enough by Dara.

Sehun's answer leaves Dara dumbfounded.

"Huh? H-how do you know my place?" Dara asks.

Sehun simpy answered. "Instinct."

But Dara doesn't stop. She keep asking Sehun so the boy will tell the truth. And the boy still wearing his stoic face.

"What do you want?"

"Exploring."

"How did you get up here?"

"The fire escape."

"You've got to be kidding me! This is 15 storeys!"

"I know."

"W-wait! Are you here to rob me?" She nervously asks.

He rolls his eyes on her. "Bull. I don't want your money."

"Really? Thank God!" She sigh in relieves. "What do you want then?"

"I don't like to repeat what I already said."

Sehun starts moving around her room, looking here and there. 

"Nice room." he says.

He then walks to the bed and bumps on it, making his body bounces.

Dara feels weird on his sudden behaviour. "What the--"

"Nice bed." Sehun cuts her off.

She feels angry now. How dare he lies on my bed!

"You can't come here! You can't lie on my bed! I don't know what you want! We barely know each other! We are pratically stargers! It's not proper for you to--"

"I came here because I want to." Sehun looking straight into her eyes making Dara shock a little. He then looks away and make himself comfortable on the bed when he's continue. "Just do whatever you want. I'll not disturbed you. You have a five times homework that need to be submit tomorrow. Do that."

Sehun's word really struck into her. What the heck with this creature?

"What are you talking about? Are you here to be my tutor?" Dara curiously asks.

"Just do it, red. It's already midnight." Sehun lazily answers her. With that, he turns to the other side of the bed and closes his eyes.

Dara can't help but feel so dumbfounded. She can't understand Sehun's attention. Did he come here just to sleep? Is he homeless? What he wants from me?

"Red? What is that?" She walks closer to the bed and shakes his unmove body. 

"Hey! I need a proper explaination! Now!"

But Sehun still not moving. At all.

Dara makes in O shape, her brows meet, disbelief of what she's seeing. "Hey giant! You're sleeping? Already? On my bed? My room is not a hotel! Hey! Wake up NOW!"

It seems affordless. Sehun doesn't even budge a little.

Even she feels uncomfortable with a sudden company and a little bit scared, with a pair of heavy legs and heart, she moves to her desk and start doing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter