Spoilers

Big Heart

Warning! This is a spoiler chapter. Don't read this unless you've read the note on chapter 6. This contains all the spoilers. You have been warned.

 

 

 


Yixing is quiet throughout the drive to the kids school. Jongdae tries to placate him by inviting him to the children's birthday party this weekend. Yixing says he'll think about it. When they pick the kids up, Yixing tries to put on a happy presence in front of the kids so that they don't get worried. Sehun ends up inviting Yixing to their birthday party and makes Yixing pinky promise so he has to go.

Jongdae, Joonmyun and Minseok are setting up the party. Jongdae berates Joonmyun for putting weird thoughts in his head. When Minseok hears what happened, he smacks Joonmyun on the back of his head and chides him. Yixing comes early to help out. Minseok senses that there is still tension between them. Minseok takes Yixing to the side and explains that Joonmyun is an idiot and that Jongdae is an idiot for listening to him and not to take Jongdae seriously, it's just that he's had a few bad relationships in his life that makes him weary of trusting people. Yixing takes this all in and forgives Jongdae, Jongdae is super happy after.

The boys come down and greet Yixing. Yixing has 3 presents each for them. They both get a year's worth of break dancing lessons and lightsabers. Jongin gets a fact book about dogs and Sehun get's a gift certificate for a week's worth of bubble tea. They're really thankful and hug him. More children and parents fill in.

It's finally time to cut the cake so everyone gathers around with Jongin and Sehun at the forefront. Everyone sings happy birthday and when the party poppers go off, Jongin gets scared. Yixing manages to calm him down and Jongdae gets to see just how good of a father Yixing can be. Once Jongin is calm, the cake is passed around and the children go back to having fun.

A couple of months later, Sehun gets a high fever. Yixing takes Jongin to school instead while Jongdae looks after Sehun. When Yixing comes to pick him up, Jongin teacher greets him as Jongin and Sehun's baba. Yixing is pleasantly surprised. He asks Jongin about it. Jongin admits that he considers Yixing's their other dad and so does Sehun but the younger would never admit it. He tells Jongdae about it and Jongdae blushes.

A few months later, Yixing gets a frantic call from Jongin saying that his appa isn't well. He rushes to Jongdae's house. He lets Jongdae's brothers know and takes Jongdae to hospital. He puts on a brave face for the kids and takes care of them even though Jongdae's brothers offer to. Once Jongdae is a little better, Jongdae asks Yixing to move in with him and Yixing asks Jongdae to marry him. Once Jongdae is fully recovered, the finally make love.

The day of the wedding approaches fast and Yixing finally introduces Luhan, his best man, to Jongdae. They hit off really well. Luhan flirts with everyone. Joonmyun offhandly says how much Sehun and Luhan look alike. Everyone but Yixing laughs it off. Later Yixing asks Luhan if he's ever donated . Luhan says he did when he first came to South Korea because he didn't have a lot of money. Yixing tells this all to Jongdae. Jongdae asks if this bothers him. Yixing says it doesn't, he just wanted to let Jongdae know. But now that Jongdae knows, he gets curious. He asks Luhan behind Yixing's back if he would be willing to do a paternity test. Luhan says he doesn't mind but he asks that they tell Yixing. They tell Yixing about it and Yixing is very supportive. They take the test and find out that Luhan is Sehun and Jongin's father. Luhan says it doesn't change anything, Jongin and Sehun are still very much Yixing and Jongdae's children. Jongdae and Yixing totally agree.

They finally get married, it's a lovely affair with friends and family. Then they all live happily ever after.