Final

The Piano

Sunny's POV

It's Saturday morning, but I still need to to to school to practice my piano lessons. SERIOUSLY! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THE PIANO ANYMORE! MY HANDS ARE GETTING WEAKER BECAUSE OF THAT THING! But what keeps me pushing to play it is the music it makes. When people play the piano with feelings, I feel like all my problems are gone, which is totally not gonna happen. -___-

place: SCHOOL'S MUSIC ROOM

 

I was playing the piano while was waiting for my piano teacher when suddenly, someone messaged me:

 

From: UNKNOWN NUMBER

you play the piano well. Mind if you teach me?

 

"Who is this?" I asked myself. I replied back:  To: UNKNOWN NUMBER      -Who are you?! my stalker?!!

Then the person replied back: "You have to find out yourself."

I was a little scared. *Is this person my stalker?* I thought. But I have a feeling that the person is a boy. I went out of the music room. Yes, there were lots of HS students but non of them noticed me, meaning non of those students is my stalker. Then, the UNKNOWN NUMBER messaged me again: OKAY! I'LL GIVE YOU CLUES! I'M IN THE MUSIC ROOM!~

*! What?!! I wasted my time seeking you outside the music room and you're actually in the music room!* I thought. I went inside the music room again!  Where are you?! you little stalker! I searched everywhere! Suddenly, I heard the piano play...

I thought it was a ghost, but it wasn't. It was a cute boy. Maybe older than me but still looks cute. He's wearing a cap.

"Are you my stalker?" I asked shyly. "What? Stalker?" The boy laughed. "Oh! Yes, I'm the one who's sending you message, but dude!, I am not your stalker! I'm Lee Sungmin." The boy continued. "Ohh. Sorry. I'm Sunny." I replied. "Sunny? Is that even your real name?" Sungmin joked. "YAH! HAVE MANNERS! OF COURSE IT'S NOT MY TRUE NAME!" I exploded. My face was red, you can see that I'm really pissed off. "Chill." Sungmin said. I counted 1 to 10. They said when you count 1-10, it'll help you control your temper... Yeah, I just heard that from TINKER BELL. xD

 

 

 

SUNGMIN'S POV

Oops! Did I make her angry? She looks red and pissed off. Suddenly, she counted 1-10. *What was that for?* I thought. Ohh! Tinker Bell... *laughs* She looks cuter when you're close to her. "I'm the nephew of your piano teacher." I said. "Ohh. Where is he?" She asked. "He couldn't come today, he's not feeling well." I replied. "Come, I'll play me favorite song." I continued. She gets a chair, and sat next to me. I can feel my cheeks burning.

[Sungmin is playing 0330 by UKISS]

 

 

 

SUNNY'S POV

Sungmin was done playing his favorite song. I felt the music in my heart... I felt LOVE deep inside me. "! IT'S 1:30 PM ALREADY! GTG SUNGMIN!" I panicked as I ran out of the music room... Suddenly, I felt pain in my heart. *why am I feeling this?* I thought. Was it LOVE?

 

 

place: HOME

 

I took my diary and wrote everything that happened a while ago.

Dear Diary,

This is your friend Sunny! Once again! I just came home from school. And guess what, I had a new friend.

His name is Sungmin. He's very friendly, cute, adorable, and the way he played the piano was totally awesome! The music really speak to my heart. 

I wish I could see him again on Monday...

 

 

 

MONDAY...

 

 

 

I was walking at the school's hallway. I passed the music room and heard someone playing the piano...

I went inside, and there.... I saw SUNGMIN....

I went closer to him....

 

"I know you'll hear me..." He said. He pressed is lips on my lips...

 

This is the best day in my whole life!... I know this boy will change my life forever!