.2.

Boo Seungkwan is brilliant in english (with or without the help of Jisoo)

Because of their tight schedule, Seungkwan had not been able to think about the incident much. It had only been once and he had already pushed it to the back of his mind. He had other more important things to ponder about and having possible feelings for his bandmate was not one of them.

 

However, Seungkwan could not ignore the fact that Jisoo had been closer to him lately, whether it being their position when in front of cameras or backstage where the members would gather and play. Jisoo would stick next to him, wherever they went. He didn't mind. Seungkwan knew that being in the same team, they would feel more comfortable with each other. However, that did not help with his plan to get over his miniscule crush on Jisoo.

 

.

 

It was during one of their fan meets. All the members were huddled around on top of the platform, playing their widely known mafia game. This time, Jun was the judge. Jisoo stood beside Seungkwan as the members arranged themselves. The game started when Jun finished choosing the mafias, the detective and the doctor. From then on, it became hectic, like all the other times they had played this.

 

As the game went on, Seungkwan could not help but notice how touchy Jisoo was being. He would cling onto his arm or his shoulder when he argued with the other members. At first, he brushed it off as usual skinship that most of the members do. However, it got to the point where Seungkwan felt a hand on his waist when he got too caught up in quarreling with Minghao that he naturally stepped forward, but Jisoo instinctively pulled him closer. Seungkwan was stunned but he regained his composure quickly, not wanting to attract attention, and continued arguing with the other members, though this time, he stuck near Jisoo. The hand moved to his shoulder and he could feel Jisoo's breath near his ear.

 

"I think it's Seungcheol," Jisoo whispered in his ear. Seungkwan ignored the increasing rate of his heartbeat and focused on accusing .

 

"Hyung! You're definitely the mafia," Seungkwan accused his hyung, however he had to constantly remind himself that Jisoo's hands were all over him. From his arms, his shoulder, his back, his waist. They never stay in the same place for a long period of time, always moving when the arguments got too heated.

 

After some time, Seungkwan felt Jihoon's eyes on him. He had a smug expression on his face that at first, Seungkwan thought it had something to do with the mafia game, but he soon realised that Jihoon's eyes was trained on Jisoo's hands before focusing on his face, giving Seungkwan a little knowing smirk. Seungkwan's eyes widened at Jihoon's actions, cheeks heating up, before looking away quickly.

 

Jisoo, who was oblivious to the whole ordeal, wondered why Seungkwan fell silent all of a sudden. His loud presence normally filled the room, always talking a mile a minute. However, he had stopped speaking abruptly. Jisoo took a peek at the younger on his left.

 

Seungkwan turned around to face Jisoo when he felt Jisoo stare at him. The last time, their faces were this close was weeks ago, in the waiting room backstage. However, this time, both of them acted naturally.

 

Jisoo raised an eyebrow at Seungkwan. "Are you the mafia?" Jisoo asked in english, too quiet for the other members to hear but perfectly clear to Seungkwan.

 

"No, no." He protested back in english, raising his volume and going back to his usual self.

 

"Ah, Seungkwan hyung is weird," Dino voiced out. "He's acting weird. He's the mafia."

 

In the end, due to an unanimous vote, Seungkwan was ousted. He could feel Jisoo's hand on his back before he was dragged to the back by Jun, who had enough of his dongsaeng's protests.

 

When the game ended, Seungkwan was still sulking because he clearly knew Wonwoo was the other mafia before he was 'killed'. He felt a comforting squeeze on his shoulder and he looked up to see Jisoo smiling softly at him. Seungkwan pouted at his hyung who in turn, patted his head like a child.

 

"I totally knew it was Wonwoo hyung," Seungkwan sulked, crossing his arms.

 

Jisoo laughed at the younger's actions. "Oh, really. Kwaenchanha. Next time."

 

Seungkwan flashed his hyung a grin. "Next time, I'll become the mafia and kill all of you. You guys won't even know it's me."

 

Jisoo ruffled his dongsaeng's hair before taking a seat next to him, waiting for the fans to come so he could sign their items.