JiHope: "Doesn't it hurt your cheeks?"

Shots with BTS

“Ahh~” Jimin exhales a loud and happy sigh as he flops down unto his bed to stretch after a long hard day’s of work. Taehyung leaves the room for his turn in the bathroom. Jimin tucks himself comfortably into his bed and nuzzles his head into the pillow. He looks over at J-Hope caressing his arms in attempt to fall asleep. J-Hope’s eyes are closed—and he looks so at peace: quiet and sincere. It’s a different type of happiness he shows from the one outside of his home. Jimin continues to stare and wonder. “Hyung, how do you always have a smile on your face? Doesn’t it hurt your cheeks” J-Hope opens his bloodshot eyes and looks over at Jimin.

“What are you talking about?” J-Hope murmurs, groggily.

“Because you’re ‘hope’ hyung… it must be harder for you.” Jimin stares up at the ceiling, remembering all the times Hoseok had to smile even when he was in pain, in despair, in confusion and lost—Hoseok always had to smile because he carried the burden of being their “hope”. J-hope doesn’t hesitate to answer.

“It doesn’t hurt as much when you find something that really makes you smile.” 

“’What’s that for you?”

“It’s you.” Jimin looks over at him in confusion. A small smile creeps unto J-Hope’s lips.  “You were expecting me to say that, huh?”

“Ehh~ Hyung~” Jimin whines. “You really had me there!” J-Hope closes his eyes and goes back to caressing his arm for relaxation.  

“Go to sleep, Jimin. ARMY is waiting for us another day with us tomorrow. Without them, smiling would be a lot harder to do.”

“Good night, hyung. I hope you stop being so cheesy one day.”

“Night, Chim Chim.”