YoonGi: "Dating... Don't do it."

Shots with BTS

“Don’t do it.” Yoon Gi stares, sternly, at you with his arms folded across his chest. He’s sitting across from you as you consume shot after shot of the bitter but sweet alcohol. Yoon Gi just watches, patiently. “Things like dating... don’t do it.” You let out an unbelievable chuckle, twirling around the alcohol in your glass.

“Like you would know, Yoon Gi. You’ve done everything.” You slur your words and shake your index finger at Yoon Gi. “You’ve loved.” Your try to keep your eyes open as the blurry Yoon Gi moves. “I haven’t.” You sniff, feeling your eyes get heavy with tears. You look down as you bite down on your lips to stop from crying.

“(Y/N), save yourself the time and energy.” He pauses and speaks softly. “It’s really nothing.”

“You know how much it ? Do you even know what it feels like to be lonely?” You take your jacket off, feeling a flash of warmth. Yoon Gi picks it up. “You’ve always been a man of solitude. I don’t expect you to understand how a woman’s heart feels! I want to love. I want to be loved!” You sigh, slouching down into your seat, as you try to get the last drip from the bottom of the bottle. You fling your arms down, feeling too heavy from being drunk. “Is there something wrong with me?” You squeak as your lower lip trembles. “Am I really that unattractive to never have had a man in my life?” You hit your chest. “I think I’m great! Why doesn’t anybody else see that?” Your forehead bangs against the metal table.

“You are,” You hear Yoon Gi whisper.

You shoot back up. “You’re lying.”

“I’m not.” You wipe your gooey snort with the back of your hand. Yoon Gi smiles at you. You look down at the empty side dishes.

“It’s hard. I feel so lonely, sometimes.” You murmur.

Yoon Gi comes over and puts your jacket back around your shoulders to keep you warm from the cold autumn nights. You look down at him as he squats in front of you to give you a glass of water. “(Y/N),” He pauses to make sure you hear what he says next. “You have me.”

 

Author's Note: 

Sooo? What did you guys think? Leave a comment below if you guys want more of something like this! :)