One: Eng

Alien

ALIEN

 

April - 2005

5:35PM

A loud laughter was heard in that little living room full of open books. Jonghyun only rolled his eyes. What was weird with believing in aliens? Everyone was free to think, believe or feel whatever one wants. But for Kibum, this was really funny.

 

- Just shut up! - were Jonghyun’s words, but the so-called diva of the group merely stared at him with a playful smile and then mouthed a “no”.

- Come on, Jjong, it’s no big deal! - Jinki tried to reason with a little smile that, we can say, started at his lips and ended on Taemin’s.

- I don’t find it funny - stated the second oldest.

- But all that is just a joke, Jonghyun! - exclaimed Kibum with that annoying voice.

 

7:17PM

Jonghyun was slowly walking, without really paying attention to the world around him. Lost in his thoughts, as usually, and especially in that “argue” with Kibum hours ago, he didn’t notice anything but a strong grip around his waist and how he was carried backwards. After a few minutes, he reacted. He was in the middle of the road and many people were giving him weird looks. In that moment, Jonghyun could only free himself of his “hero” and turn around to see him.

He was met with a pair of brown chocolate eyes.

 

January - 2010

03:45AM

- We’ll die, I know it… - Kibum said when the commotion exploded worldwide. Jinki was hugging Taemin tightly and Jonghyun… he was only watching the TV in silence. It really was like a science fiction story. They weren’t alone.

 

05:00AM

Strong knocks at the door awoke the four boys who were sleeping in the living room.

- Don’t open that freaking door! –shouted Kibum to Jinki, who was standing, but he didn’t notice that Jonghyun had already run to the door. They were in silence while a tall guy entered the apartment.

 

December - 2014

Peace… that was a lie all people on the Earth had to keep, despite all the disappearances of children, men and even pets after the invasion. The planet was well-cared now, but was it really worth it? That human lives were used as guinea pigs?

Kibum returned to Daegu, to take care of his grandmother and to spend his time with his family while the insecurity and the fear consume him… especially after Taemin’s disappearance.  Jinki chose to pretend. He pretended life on Earth was the same; however, he couldn’t smile anymore.

Jonghyun liked to send messages every once in a while, but both his friend delete them without even opening them… because of fear and hate.

 

2009 – December

- Minho, I want you to meet them! They are my friends, they’ll surely understand! –Asked Jonghyun, using his best puppy eyes.

- They aren’t like you… - said the taller, embracing his now partner tightly- But, anyway… I will have to meet them

 


So... yeah, basically I just had an idea and went for it, even though it is kind of messy, I hope you get the idea! In a few words, Jonghyun met an alien and fell in love with him (that's Minho, because I like to call him alien<3); however, there was an invasion (in my mind, Minho was kind of an explorer and that's why he came first) and the intruders used people to experiment with. AND that's the reason why Kibum and Jinki refused to talk to Jonghyun... since Taemin dissapeared and yeah. So dramatic, right?