The reality is

La vie en rose

I hope you have oasis - champagne supernove song..if not ,just download dude.You know,to get the feel

 

 

"DangDang broadcasting radio system,DBRS ! 'it was wrong to have a radio in school'.Hola students ! meet again with me in 30 minutes talk with DJ SunBun live from DangDang highschool studio ! ..and thanks god it's friday~~~ which mean this is weekend and we wouldn't deal with this s..for awhile.".Sunny said through the mic in DangDang broadcasting studio.Every friday they have their own radio program and it's host by sunny.Just about talk and music while the students are taking break.

 

Sunny continue. "Though the rain pouring down,though the words mistaken,though the reality killed and though the heart has been broken,we still have to enjoy being live and ofcourse with the help of good music and good ,- i mean good smile..".Rain indeed pouring down from the sky,the students didn't dare to do activity outside ,they wont wet their body or getting sick so they just stay in their own class,cafeteria or anywhere which has roofs.

 

Different with other students who just stay passively,kwon yuri is fastly and actively walking around the school trying to find a doe-eyed girl that has been missing for awhile.

She've been searching to yoona's class,toilet and everywhere but the younger girl still nowhere to be found.

 

"And now for all of you who've been missing something..May this song help you find them..".Sunny's cheerful voice can be heard all around the school,then the song played.

 

"Yoonaaaa".Yuri gritted her teeth in annoyed ."Where are you ?".She sighed in frustrated and checking again her surrounding.Yuri then remember there's still a place she didn't yet to come.An old class that has not been used anymore.Hopefully yoona in there,yuri then begin to take her steps to her destination. 

 

How many special people change

How many lives are living strange

Where were you while we were getting high?

Slowly walking down the hall

Faster than a cannon ball

Where were you while we were getting high?

 

Finally yuri arrived at the old class,and her intuition was right.Yoona was there ,sitting on a chair while burying her head on the table.The sobbing sounds can be heard when yuri slowly approached the doe-eyed. "Yoona ?."She called carefully making the younger girl lift her head and gaze at yuri.Yoona's face was a mess,her make up have been ruined and there's tears on her cheek,yuri felt so guilty and want to wipe those tears away.

 

Noticing yuri was there ,yoona didn't speak or do anything beside burying her head again on the table,ignoring the tan girl.Yuri slowly walk towards yoona's side and place her self beside her.

 

Some day you will find me

Caught beneath the landslide

In a champagne supernova in the sky

Some day you will find me

Caught beneath the landslide

In a champagne supernova

A champagne supernova in the sky

 

"Yoona ?".Yuri called again now touching yoona's shoulder,she can feel the move on it when yoona's sobbing."I'm sorry..".Yuri finally said with a sad sigh.Yuri's feeling was a mixed,she felt guilty,sad and anxious to her own self in the same time.

 

Yoona finally lift her head ,but didn't turn her gaze at yuri. "It-it's ok yuri *sob*..no need to say sorry..i'm the one who's wrong".Yoona said between her sobbed.

Yuri can heard that she doesn't call yuri by nickname,yoona must be really angry at her."Why are you think like that ?".Yuri frowned by the girl's claim.

 

"I'm not ready for the world...because ,i thought that i will get along with life and people's opinion wouldn't bother me anymore..but i was mistaken.Whatever you do people will always judge ,no matter good or bad...better or worse. People will still saying harsh things *sob*,it's wrong for you to be different ,it's wrong for you to didn't....do what other people do.....it's wrong for you to..do what make you feel good,they never want to know what's the reason behind it..".Yuri cursed her own self,felt guilty and sad hearing the regretness words from yoona.Yuri is the one who want to help yoona in this outside mean world but she will be also the one who make yoona run again to her former life.

 

Something caught yuri's attention,she saw from the window ,taeyeon,hyoyeon and sooyoung lifting a cardboard written 'Fighting yul !'. What the ? how long they're in there ?'.Then suddenly tiffany also came bringing a cardboard written 'Friendly reminder : Christ is watching!'.Yuri groaned and give her attention again to yoona.

 

"No ,yoona..you mistaken".Yuri said staring at yoona's face.

"Yes i'm mistaken..!".Yoona blurted out "I'm mistaken everything,i'm mistaken about people,i'm mistaken about why in the first place i came to this outside world. I better lock my self up again in my old room and didn't have to socialize anymore.."She paused."I'm mistaken about you..".It's rather a murmur when she said that.

Yuri startled when she heard the last words yoona said,did that mean ..yoona regret meeting her ?.Yoona burst again into tears,she looks so broken and yuri seems can feel it by the clenching in her heart.

 

Wake up the dawn and ask her why

A dreamer dreams she never dies

Wipe that tear away now from your eye

Slowly walking down the hall

Faster than a cannon ball

Where were you while we were getting high?

 

"Yoona listen to me !".Yuri begin to take yoona's hands onto hers "It's ok for you to be different,or do what you want to do and it's ok for you not to mind what other people said.".She paused. "But you have to be your own self yoona..don't be someone else or imitated others.What good for other people wouldn't the same for you...and i know people will always judge,because that's life yoona.Just don't bother about it ,this is your own life.You're the one who live your own life..no one else.".

 

Yoona turn harshly to yuri. "But how if ?!..How if you already believe in someone ,you thought that they didn't the same like other people..but then they throw right on your face.Knock you to a bitter reality,disappointed you,broke you.You thought they're different ,but you realize it's wrong.It's like you wait so long for another manga to publish but the mangaka didn't made it because block or doing other things in life..that's what i feel yuri..".Even when yoona mad or sad ,she still show her otaku side.Yuri lower her head,she's the one who make yoona think like this.

 

"It's me isn't it ? ".Yuri lift her head "I'm sorry..i'm such a ,yoona. I didn't appreciated what you have done. I'm worse than other people..".There's a pang on yoona's chest when yuri said that. "If there's something that i can do for you to forgive me ,i'll do whatever you want..but please yoona...please forgive me..".Yuri can't hold this anymore she burst into tears,she's really afraid if yoona will leave her ,not able to see her again or yoona forget her or worse ..hate her.She doesn't know why but,yuri doesn't want to lose yoona.

 

The doe-eyed girl froze,seeing the tan girl crying her heart out.Yoona is maybe broken right now but seeing yuri crying like this,is beyond broken.It's killing her inside.

"Yuri..hey why are you crying ? i'm the one who have to be cry..". But the tan girl didn't reply ,she kept crying.Slowly yoona direct her hands towards the tan girl and hug her take her to her embrace. "There..there".she patted the older girl's back softly,hopefully with her hug,yoona can lift the sadness of yuri.

 

"Don't *sob*..don't say you will lock up again in your room or didn't go to outside anymore..i don't want to lose you..i want to see you everyday..".Yuri said with muffled tone on yoona's shoulder.

"No ..i wouldn't,i'm sorry..i'm just to engross by the..circumstances..i promise".The table seems turn right now.The two girls stay like that for a minute,enjoying each other company on their own body.If there is no thing called cramp,they want to stay like that forever.

 

'Cause people believe that they're

Gonna get away for the summer

But you and I, we live and die

The world's still spinning round

We don't know why

Why, why, why, why

 

They let go of each other and stare at the face in the same time.Soon the two of them chuckle realizing their ridiculous act."we such a crybaby..".yuri shed her own tears then helped by yoona.Yuri pull out her mickey mouse handkerchief and begin to wipe the remaining tears on yoona's face too.She also remove all the make up on it.It's not about who shed who,but about how they can cry together,forgive each other and smile in the same time.

 

"You know what ? You're prettier when you look..natural".Yuri smile following by yoona.She wiped the make up from yoona's eyelids ,cheeks and last her lips.Yuri stare at it for awhile,it's must be so good to feel it against hers.Slowly yuri direct her lips towards yoona's .The younger girl froze,is she going to kiss me ?.yoona don't know what to do,it's not like in manga or anime or any kissing scene that she've been watched,it's real and it's affect her so much.Finally the two girls lips connected,the kiss is so innocent nothing involved except lips.Yoona's lips is so good and sweet ,yuri thought.The feeling is like a firework,but it's in there ..in their own chest.

 

*snap*

 

Taeyeon smirked ,hah finally she has something to rub on yuri's face.

"You all have to stop her !..that's a sin . Girl shouldn't be kissing girl .That's abomination !.".The eye-smile girl whispered,sharing her homophobic statement.

"Yeahhhh..and the sun rise from the west..".Sooyoung mocked

"And the cat fall in love with dog..".Turn taeyeon.

"An' ah become a nun ..".Now turned hyoyeon.Soon the three of them laughed,seeeing tiffany's priceless face."hahahaha"

"That's not funny !"

 

"And that's for the day people,hope you've found what been missing,hope the puzzle already solved. Happy friday~~,have a nice weekend,nice company and .kekek..I really have to go now before ms.go barged in and knock me on the head.".*knock.knock.knock*. "Oh my she 's faster than i think,ok people have a nice day hope to see you again next friday on 30 minutes talk and music with DJ sunbun on DBRS ! DangDang radio broadcasting system. 'it was wrong to have a radio in school'..".

 

"Lee sunkyu..DETENTION !!"

 

Yuri drove yoona home by her van,the ride so quiet but comfortable.In their mind ,they busy thinking about what happened earlier in school . Are they really kissed ? are they official ? is the kiss mean anything ?.That's the question they've been asked to their own self. The van stopped in front of yoona's home,they didn't talk and yoona didn't get out from the van. They just stay in their seat ,froze and pause

"Ehh..thankyou for the ride..".Yoona said and open her seat belt

"Yoona..".

"YES ?!".Yoona look so eager,she nearly make yuri surprised.Is yuri going to ask her to make this relationship official ?.She waited in anticipation.

"I just want to..tell you.."

"Ehem ?!"

"ehh i .i,have a nice weekend..".Yuri cursed her own self for saying the thing that she didn't intend to say.

 

Yoona sighed,she thought yuri will ask her to be her girlfriend,but hey they are both girls right ? .There is no 'who's the man' in here. She also can ask yuri about that,it's now or never."Doyouwanttobemygirlfriend ?".She asked that in one breath.

"What ?!".Yuri widen her eyes ,she clearly heard what yoona said ,she just want to make sure and she never thought that yoona can be so forward like this.

"You heard me..i know it .".Yoona pointed.

Yuri's mouth open. "Of-ofcourse..i want to be your girlfriend"

 

"Kyaaaa!!.".Yoona squealed in joy ,and wrap her self again onto yuri. The tan girl chuckled,she never thought that yoona's gonna be the one who ask her that."Can i kiss you again ?".Yuri widen her eyes,this girl full of surprises.Yuri nodded and soon the two of them kiss again,with yoona to be the one who's start. Yuri guessed that yoona never kiss before,.might as well give her a lesson.Yuri start to move her lips against yoona,the latter feel surprised by it but she didn't mind cause it's feel so good.Yuri and peck yoona's lips again and again,the doe-eyed girl open want to say something,but she couldn't when suddenly yuri's tongue enter .

 

Why yuri's tongue on her,.? It's gross,yet it's so good. Yoona just enjoy that feeling and occasionally move her tongue also.She need more training,and yuri have to be her trainer.They pull out from the kiss while panting. "That's your first lesson".Yuri said.

 

 

Being a poet is not a destiny ,but a long time study and tries on that matter. So to make her self have more knowledge about poem ,tonight jessica's going to 'Irene's and noble' one of the bookstore in the town. She run her fingers on the book in poems section,choosing the right book to buy. She caught a book titled '50 days to be a poet',why every book title now have 50 in it ?!.She start to take it but stop when there's someone hand also touch the book. Jessica turn her gaze to that someone,and froze ..seeing her dream girl in here.Kim taeyeon.

 

"Jessica ?!". Taeyeon got surprised seeing the familiar blonde girl "What are you doing in here ?".she asked "Moreover in poem section ?!".Oh my,what if taeyeon suspicious ?.She have to find an answer......oh forget about answer..!.she have to tell taeyeon that all this time she's pocemon,she have to face the reality. She have to tell her true feeling to taeyeon.

"I can do what i want to do .!".Oh my not again. "I don't like poem though..i'm not some ert guy who just saying words in tumblr..".Jessica pretend to say it sarcastically.

"Hey..are you talking about my pocemon again ?".Her pocemon ? jessica can't help her self but feel flutter.Oh wake up ! it's not jessica..it's pocemon !. "Then why are you in here ?" Taeyeon asked raising her voice.

 

"I just want to make sure that a poem...is none other than some cheesy words and words that didn't make sense and hard to explain..".Jessica stated ,she felt guilty to said that.

"Poem is hard to explain for people who didn't bother to used their brain..".Taeyeon said sarcastically.

"Is that an offence ?!".

"That's deduction ..,poem is an art,a mystery and a great literature..not many people who's good at story telling can make poem..and do you know ,it's so hard to rhyming words ,make some allegories,metaphors,ambiguity and so onnn..so just stop your mouth before you judge something..!!".Taeyeon blurted out,like if someone offence her pocemon,she also didn't like if someone bashed pocemon's hobby.

 

Jessica felt so glad that taeyeon also like poem or poetry,is she the one who made taeyeon like it ?.of course not,it's pocemon..not jessica..not jessica.!!

"Whatever..i still have something else to do than arguing with an idiot..goodbye!!."Jessica said coldly and start to walk away.

"You're the one who's an idiot..".Taeyeon glare to the blonde girl's back.How could a witch still exist in modern world. Better check again the poem books than thinking about jessica's words. Jessica is beautiful,but why she has an ugly attitude.Taeyeon knock her own head for thinking like that, why she suddenly thought that jessica is beautiful ?.Ah better choose again what book to buy.

 

In the corner of the bookshelves ,jessica still secretly watch as taeyeon used that delicate hands to pick a book. Jessica sighed in satisfied,so the poems that she wrote and gave to taeyeon is meant for the petite girl. She pull out taeyeon's picture from her bra and smile "Day by day i wished upon the stars,thou comest to the lair of mine.Day by day i wished upon the stars,thou bequeath thine heart and make me shine..oh kim taeyeon~~"

 

kekeke..

 

,not in school not everywhere..wendy always there.Jessica took a really thick encyclopedia from the shelf and knock it to the poor girl's face make her fall and last jessica start to walk away. Routine.

 

Yoona pushed on her controller furiously and anxiously,playing GTA is such a hard labor especially if yoona found a difficult mission.Using cheats is not yoona style,so she have to doing it manually . She startled when she heard her phone rang,it's must be yuri kekekeke..her girlfriend.She paused the game first before she pick up her phone,she sighed in disappointment because it's sooyoung not her girlfriend.

 

"Yes soo,what's up ?".She said through the phone

"Are you going to tiffany's halloween party ?".The tall girl from the other line asked.

Yoona frowned "Tiffany's halloween party ? i don't know,i didn't get the invitation.."

"Yoona ,halloween party or teenager party is not like birthday party when you need an invitation to come and bring a present,just bring your own self and pop in out of nowhere..no one would mind,since the people would busy being drunk or having ..".Yoona cringe hearing the last words.

 

"I'll think about it . What should i wear ?"

"two piece bikini..".Sooyoung said sarcastically.

"I didn't have bikini.."

Sooyoung bite her croissants harshly. "That's sarcassmmmmm..you have to wear a costume..a scary costume like Frankenstein,mummy,or michael jackson..or whatever as long as it costumeee.."

 

Yoona nodded begin to understand . "ok..i'll try to find a costume.."

"Good ..i'll go to your home with seohyun later just text me your address.."

"Ok..so seohyun also come ?".Yoona felt surprised because seohyun who always want to be alone also come.

"Yeah..even if she refuse i'll force her .keke,see you later yoong !"

"See you later soo..!"

 

Yoona drop her phone to her bed and stare at the ceiling while thinking what costume to wear ?.She have so many costumes,but it's for cosplayer..the only scary costume she has is Misa amane costume from death note..but wait it's not scary ,it's cute.She groaned ,need to find something else later. Yoona then remember about yuri ,is she also going to that party.

 

Like yuri know what yoona thinking about,the doe-eyed girl received a call from her girlfiend.Kya..my girlfriend call me.Yoona immediately answer it.

"Yes my girlfriend ?".kekeke,yoona giggled with her own antics.

"Why your line so busy ? who's you're been calling ?."Yuri asked sound suspicious.

"Just sooyoung..".yuri so cute when she's jealous.

 

"What are you doing my cute girlfriend ?".ahh that make yoona's heart jump

"Thinking about you..".Yoona giggled again

 

Yuri lift her brows "What might you think about me ?"

"Everything..your eyes,your nose ,your lips ,your smile ,your bo,-i mean beauty.."
Yuri chuckled " i know what you'll talking about though..such a ert..".Yuri start to lay on her bed playing with her own hair.
 
Yoona smirked. "Just for you~~"she paused and remember something."Eh yul are you gonna come to tiffany's halloween party ?"
"Tiffany's party ? i don't know ..i didn't really like party. Why ? you want to come ? if so ..just do it. You need to get more socialize right ?.".Yuri gaze at her nails,why when you're make a phone call,everything so ordinary look interesting.Common sense everyone.
 
"If you didn't come i wont come too..what for if you're not there ?".Yoona pouted whining to yuri so she'll come.
"Geez..ok i'll think about it.."
"Don't think ! decide it now ..!".The doe-eyed girl said firmly.
"Ok..i'll.come my whiny girlfriend,do you want me to pick you up by my mystery machine ?"
"I would love to but,i already promise to sooyoung to come with her.."
"Alright then..".They keep talking through the phone like that for hours,asking unnecessary things but felt so interesting.That's what a couple do when they're dating.
 
Yoona check her own self one more time to the mirror,hope the costume she wore suit for the party.She heard the door bell rang,must be sooyoung and seohyun arrived. She check her self again once more before turning to the front door. As she arrived at the front ,yoona rolled her eyes ,seeing her parents snapping the pictures of soouyoung and seohyun with their camera,while asking so much things.
"So you're also yoona 's friends ?".Her father asked to the dumbfounded seohyun and sooyoung.
"You're going to halloween party ?".Now turn her mother
"I need to take all your pictures.."
"So cute~~~"
 
"Mom ,dad !!".Yoona snapped appoaching the scene "Just go away..".She pushed the to adult for making her embarrassed.
"Yes..yes,geezz teenager".Her parents giggled and walk away planning to call their family counselor again.
 
"Wow yoona,you're parents is...so excited ".Sooyoung said speechless "I feel like ..a hollywood star ".She then chuckle,yoona's parents keep taking her and seohyun's pictures while asking nonsense.
Yoona rolled her eyes."Don't mind them,they just ..happy i'm having friends.".She then check sooyoung's outfit "Frankenstein ?."Sooyoung grinned and nod her head,it suit for her.Yoona then turn her attention to seohyun,she doesn't wear any costume,but wearing her casual clothes.
 
Yoona frowned "Seohyun ? why you're not wearing costume ?"she asked .
Seohyun sigh"This is my costume..i'm a homicidal maniac,they just look like everyone else..".She smile wickedly,sending shivers to her two friends.This girl is indeed creepy.
"How about you ? What you're wearing yoong ?".Sooyoung asked gazing at yoona's costume.
"I'm a deer duh..".Yoona pointed to the deer horn on her head but she wear a cute maid costume below it.A deer maid ?.
 
The three of them start to go to their destination by sooyoung's car,and don't you know sooyoung has a driver and her car is a luxurious one when only rich people can afford it. Yes,sooyoung is hella rich..After minutes of drive ,they arrived at tiffany's party,noise can be heard coming from the house and at the front yard there's so much pumpkins like jack-o-lantern on there. This is gonna be an epic party.
 
"Hello girls welcome to Narnia !".Tiffany greeted to the new three girls at the door.Just like what she said,tiffany's wearing a costume of white witch from narnia. So suit.As yoona step on the house the loud music can be heard and alcohol scent come piercing her nostrils.She never drunk,that's why she doesn't used with it.
 
Give it to me, I'm worth it
Baby, I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it
Give it to me, I'm worth it (know what I mean?)
Baby, I'm worth it (give me everything)
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it
 
Yoona can saw hyoyeon who's wearing a black witch costume and taeyeon who look like a werewolf dancing together in the middle. Then there's jessica who's wearing a vampire costume passively sitting on the couch staring at the dancing girls,but yoona didn't sure who's she's watching at,then sunny..ehh where's sunny ? oh there ! at the DJ's table ,she nearly can't recognize her because she's wearing mummy costume.And then yuri..where's yuri ?.
 
"Tiffany,where's yuri ?".She asked to the eye-smile girl who's pouring a beer on the glass.
"I don't know,as i remember..she never come to a party.".She then direct her glass to her lips.
Did yuri wouldn't come ?.But she already promise to yoona that she'll come.Yoona groaned,regretting why she came to this party because yuri not there.
 
"Did i invite you ?".Tiffany scoffed to the black witch who already sat on the coach.
"Ah partayy without OG Hyo ,is not a partay..but a damn meet and greet foo'".Tiffany just rolled her eyes ,whatever as long as her party is hella cool.
"Why dat creepy gal wearin' casual clothes ?".Hyoyeon asked to sooyoung about seohyun who is now thinking about the possibility of this party to be wrecked.
"Don't ask..i'm sure you wouldn't want to hear her answer..".Hyoyeon squinted her eyes and shrug it off,sipping another liquor to .
 
"Want some yoong ?".Taeyeon offered her drink to the doe-eyed girl who look so gloom because her girlfriend didn't come.
"No thanks,i'm not drink alcohol."
Hyoyeon in "Oh come on man..,dis is not alcohol,dis is vegetarian beverage homie ".Yoona frown "some made from potato,and then grapes,rice and so many more..this is a healthy drink..~~".She said with drunken voice,giving yoona an absolutely false statement.
 
Yoona start to think about this,maybe it doesn't harm if yoona try it. After all she have to get socialize and try whatever she want to know. She took a glass of that alcohol,and choked when that pass ,bitter and sting.....but good.She took again and again,from just a glass ,two glasses and then bottle.
 
"Welcome to narnia !..oh hey yul i thought you wouldn't come..".Tiffany surprised seeing the tan girl who never goes to a party now come to her party.
"I just want to give it a try..".Truthfully she just wants to meet yoona,cause the doe-eyed girl must be in here. Yuri doesn't wear any costume she just wear casual clothes,but not a homicidal maniac like seohyun ofcourse.
 
She walk further to tiffany's house and checking the surrounding,so crowd and ..smelly. She try to find yoona,and then she saw the doe-eyed girl dancing in the middle with hyoyeon and taeyeon. Yoona look cute in her maid outfit ..but y at the same time.Yuri gulped she never expect to see yoona like this.She start to approach the deer girl.
 
"Yoona ??".Yuri tapped the younger girl's shoulder make her stop from her dance.
Yoona tun to yuri,her face is so red and look so drunk. "Yul baby~~you come..ahh.".She said and wrap her arms around yuri.The tan girl startled.
"Ehh yoona ..are you drunk ?.".Even if yuri didn't asked,she already know the answer.
"Ofcourse not yul..kekeke..im so soooooobeeeeeerr..".Yuri twitch her eyes,yeah yoona look really sober.
 
"Come on yoong..lets get out from here..".Yuri place her hands around yoona,dragging the drunken doe-eyed girl by herself.But,where yuri gonna bring her ?.Yoona's home is not an option when she's drunk like this.
"Just take her to the guest room yul,second floor ..door number one..".Tiffany suggested and continue to dance with other girls.Alright then,with a little bit difficulty,yuri bring yoona there.Finally she arrived and place yoona's body on the bed.
 
"Oh mommy~~i don't want to sleep early~~~ahahaaha".With red face yoona laugh like some crazy man.
"Geez..you're weird when you drunk..".Yuri chuckle and wrap yoona with the blanket on the bed. Suddenly yoona pull yuri by the collar and crash their lips together,yoona kiss yuri's lips hungrily making the older girl surprised because yoona kissed like an expert.They pull out from the kiss,with yoona biting her own lips.Suddenly yuri feel something weird in her self,precisely in her woman part.
 
"I'm your deer~~~and you're my santa..~~ride me santa~~~".Yuri's face reddened when she heard yoona's voice sound so y. She feel aroused.
"Come on santa ride me~~".No..no ..no ..can't do that !. Yuri and yoona just officially together ,they can't do it yet.But yoona look so y ,with maid costume and deer horn...No !.Yuri widen her eyes when yoona strip her maid costume. "This place is so hot right santa ?".Yuri can't help her self again,she's gonna do that with yoona,she have to do it !.This is reality,nothing called innocent relationship ! and she will ,............................faint.-_-
 
*Buuk*.
 
The tan girl dropped to the floor,with massive nose bleed. She can't hold her self anymore.sigh..she's .
 
"Santa !!"
 
To be continued.
 
I know this is not halloween yet..i just can't wait until october to post this.
 
I need more meditation