The genre is

La vie en rose

Yuri woke up in the morning still laying on the floor of tiffany's guest room,her head so dizzy for laying on it for too long and the blood from her nose already dried out.Yes,she really have a nose bleed last night. She noticed the doe-eyed girl laying on her body,yuri chuckle,she's so cute and still didn't wear anything beside and bra,yuri also felt damp on her chest , yoona's drooled on her.

 

"Yoona ,wake up..".The tan girl nudged yoona,after couple of tries,finally yoona woke up. She's so cute when she blinks her eyes repeatedly trying to adjust her vision.

"Yuri..? where are we ?.".Yoona asked in hoarse tone to the first person she saw in this day ,yuri.

"We still at tiffany's house.You drunk last night..".Yuri informed.Yoona then frowned,she must be really drunk last night,because she cannot remember anything.

 

Suddenly,she felt breeze on her body ,she widen her eyes when she saw her self didn't wear anything beside underwear. "Oh my..! Yuri did we ?!" .She asked in shocked face.

Yuri chuckle "No..no.You stripped your clothes because you felt....hot.".She explained,she have to control her self to not remembering the last night incident.

Yoona sigh in relief,it doesn't mean she didn't want to do it with yuri,but she just not ready yet.

 

Yoona get up from yuri's body and covering her assets before taking back her costume and wearing it again,yuri chuckle again,why yoona have to be embarrassed,she already saw yoona's body last night anyway,well..part of it. Yoona snapped,she remember about her parents,she doesn't come home last night. They must be so worried.

"How about my parents ? they must be angry because i didn't tell them that i sleep in here..".She said feeling so worried.

"Don't worry..i'll talk to them.."Luckily,there's yuri in here . Her parents already know yuri,but she still feel worry though.

 

After yoona done with her clothes,the two of them then walk out from the room,in the way yuri steal a peck on yoona's cheek,making the younger girl blush. It's not the first time,but yuri still have that effect on yoona. The next thing they saw in another room is beyond the mess,it's like there was a hurricane in here.

 

Hyoyeon is sleeping at sooyoung's while the tall girl sleeping with a chicken in . Jessica is laying on the couch with taeyeon on her chest her own thumb.Sunny is sleeping under the table,her toilet paper mummy costume already ruined,tiffany is sleeping on the floor while her feet hanging up on the couch..and seohyun she's sleeping while sitting on a chair,even when she's sleep she still look creepy.

 

"Do we have to wake them ?".Yoona asked nudging her girlfriend,while still staring at her friends that look like lost fishes on the beach.

"Nah..just let them,lets just go home..".Yuri suggested getting a nod from yoona,but when they about to walk to the front door,suddenly a middle aged man and woman barging while giggling,but then stop when they saw what happened in the house. It was tiffany's parents who just got home from their annual honeymoon.

"JESUS CHRIST !!".Mr.Hwang called his god in surprised "STEPHANIEEEEEE !!!"

Tiffany suddenly awake with shocked face "Mommy ?! daddy ?!"

 

*sweep..sweep..sweep*

*mop..mop..mop.*

*brush..brush..brush*

 

After tiffany's parents came,they all got scold because the house look really messy and they just know that tiffany didn't ask her parents permission for pulling out a party,tiffany thought that her parents wouldn't come home early.So in the end they end up cleaning the house together for the punishment.

 

"That part stephanie ! clean that part !". Mr.Hwang pointed "Or i'll ground you till you seventy !!".He threatened.

Tiffany rolled her eyes "Yes daddy..".And continue to sweep the floor.

Yoona who also sweeping the floor and yuri who mopped it stare at each other then chuckle. This is the first time yoona got punished by other people's parents,and as weird as it sounds,she's glad she could experienced it.Last night is really an epic party.

 

Once again,yuri drove yoona home after cleaning things at tiffany's home.They exit from the van and walk to the front yard,but got shocked when they saw yoona's father in there pointing something to them. "Step back !!".He pointed a shotgun with serious face to the two girls.Yuri and yoona widen their eyes,is it because yoona didn't came home last night,so Mr.Im mad at them and change to be a gangsta ?.

 

"Mr.Im ..easy..is it about yoona ?..i'm so sorry,-".She got cut off

"Step back ! Don't you get close to my baby !!".Yuri stunned and step away from yoona while raising her arms.Mr.Im is look hella scary not like the first time yuri met him.

Yoona start to spoke to ease the tention. "Dad..don't be exaggera,-".she also got cut.

"Step back from my baby !!".He also pointed the gun to his daughter.Wait,if the baby not yoona then what.?

 

Mr.Im chuckle throwing his fake gun ."Here..don't step at my babies..".He pointed to the carrot plants on the ground for mr.rabbit.Yoona and yuri rolled their eyes,why yoona's father have to be exaggerate."But seriously..why you're not come home last night ?".Finally he asked with fatherly tone.

 

It's yuri's time for explanation. "We..we..ehh..last night,we..".again she got cut off.

"Partying ?".The two girls nodded. "Dance all night long ?".Nodded again. "Drunk ?".Though yoona afraid to confess it but she nodded again. "Having ?".Yuri and yoona nodded then shaking their heads furiously while saying..no..no..no.Why Mr.Im asked about that. ? is he already know about yuri and yoona are dating ?."Haha..i'm just kidding.."ow what a relief. "I'm not mad honey,but at least you have to tell us your existence..so we wouldn't feel worry.".He said referring also to his wife.

 

"I'm sorry daddy,i wouldn't do it again.."The doe-eyed girl lowering her head.

"ok..but i'll ground you !".The two girls widen their eyes.Is yoona will be ground till she's 70 ?. "Until ehh..1 pm..". it's ing 2 hours again !.This man is a little bit eccentric. "Ok..come on go inside,yuri want to come first ?".He offered to the tanned girl.

"No..thanks ,Mr.im i have to go home early too..".She reasoned. "Have a nice day Mr.im..".He bowed to the old man. She then turn to yoona with a lovely smile. "Have a nice day yoona..".She waved her hands and goes to her van.Yoona also waved her hands as her girlfriend walk away from her. She smile ,and glad she has a nice weekend with yuri,minus the drunk and cleaning thing. "Kekeke..she has a taste on a car..".Mr.im giggled.

 

 

Yoona dropped mr.rabbit on her bed after bathing the pet,she rubs mr.rabbit's fur with the towel while humming a song. She thinking back again to the time when she still a hood rat,always in home,rarely goes out and having no real friends the only acquaintance is from cosplayer or someone she met on game. But now,look it's different,she has friends and also girlfriend. She have to make a footage about it.

 

Yoona turn to her drawer and pull out a book from it,a diary. Maybe the social media keep popping out for sharing thoughts,but hey it's not private way to telling your feeling,so she still used that for writing all what happened to her life.

"Dearest diary..".She start to wrote. " I'm glad that i made the decision to socialize more and go outside more..before it i never thought that i'll have friends and more over..a girlfriend,someone i dating. Though my parents still exaggerate about me having friends but well i don't mind it..they just must be really happy,and i'm glad to make them happy.

There really is a girl that i dating now dearest diary..Her name is kwon yuri,it was her eyes ..when i firstly stare at it that caught my attention and make my heart beat faster,her raven hair like a mysterious dark night yet so elegant,her nose like in greek mythology neat and well shaped and then her lips,the kind of lips that i want to taste everyday,so addicting,I want to be with her everyday dearest diary i feel calm,i feel happy..and i feel alive..with her..yuri.".She closed her diary.

 

 

It's been two weeks since yuri and yoona has been dating and nothing major come yet,except for bickering about why didn't call or why didn't tell one's condition,just like that ordinary things when a couple are dating.

Yuri grinned while typing on her phone texting with her girlfriend ,she and her friends are now in the cafeteria taking their lunch,the foods like usual taste like a ,it's a chicken for today menu.. So there's not much people really taking lunch except for people who really hungry,have to eat that .

Taeyeon and hyoyeon notice the blossom of yuri's face,they already know who's the cause is,her girlfriend yoona."You know yul,you're a hypo "..Taeyeon smirked teasing the younger girl.

"Why ?".Yuri asked didn't turn from her phone,she have no idea what taeyeon talking about.

"You said to me you wouldn't date..just yet.But now look at you..you're dating with Im Yoona.."Taeyeon reminded taking a bite of the chicken .

"I didn't said that..".Yuri defended still staring at her phone.

 

Suddenly hyoyeon take a tape recorder from her bag and play the contents. 

'"No . i dont need to date someone right now.." Yuri said firmly and close the lid of the trunk vehemently."tchh..you can say it like that now,but when you found the person. imma sure you'll head over heels to them" taeyeon said cockily.'.

 

Taeyeon and hyoyeon laughed after playing the record of yuri's statement.The tan girl turn abruptly to them .How the hyoyeon got that record ?!.

"Oh thankyou hyo..thankyou.".Yuri said sarcastically and turning her attention again to the phone.

"Keke..yo welcome homie..".Hyoyeon giggled. "So homie..tell OG hyo,are ya already doin' it with dat yoona ".She wiggled her brows ertly.

Yuri know what her friend talking about. "Ofcourse not hyo,we still in the first base..!.".Well there's a time they nearly do it though.

 

"So it still ah long run to da home base foo ? poor ya..".Hyoyeon mocked the tan girl,but the latter just ignore it. "How bout' askin' pic playa ?".She wiggled her brows again.

"Asking ?".Yuri start to get interested.

"Uh huh,one cannot datin' widat askin' nowadays..juzt ask fo yoouuunaa's pic an' tell'er to send it to yo phone..".Yuri got intrigued by it. Is yoona going to give her picture if yuri ask.Yuri immediately shake her head for that thought,hyoyeon bad influence really got on her brain.

 

 

Jessica stare at space,daydreaming and remembering the event in tiffany's halloween party . She remember it,she remember everything about what happened between her and taeyeon,she didn't realize that she start to drift to that time.

 

Flashback~~

 

Jessica sat on the couch sipping another liquor to ,she still sober she didn't plan to drunk this night. She stare again to the petite girl who's busy dancing with her friends,she could easily guess that taeyeon was drunk. She smile a bit,even taeyeon still look so cute in that state. She widen her eyes a bit when taeyeon walk towards her and sat on her lap.

"Hey cutie ..want some ?".The drunken taeyeon asked make jessica jerk a bit.

"W-what ?!".Without jessica's permission,taeyeon start to grind her body onto jessica and make her aroused.

Jessica can't do anything,she just froze there,no one stop taeyeon since everybody also drunk and didn't notice what happened to the two of them. Jessica can smell taeyeon's perfume and taeyeon's lips also close with hers. She wants to taste it against hers,but wait ,if she did it,it's mean she's taking advantage of taeyeon drunken state.......the about taking advantage !! this is a one in a million years chance. She can't let this just slip from her sleeve.!!

 

Jessica grip taeyeon by the face and direct her lips to the older girl's lips. Ah this long time burning desire finally released,taeyeon's lips start to move against jessica's,which mean taeyeon accept this kiss. They nearly making out there..if sooyoung didn't suddenly threw up. Jessica let go of taeyeon's lips with a still dumbfounded face.

 

She can see taeyeon give her a smirk then pass out onto jessica's embrace. What happened earlier ? Jessica still confuse about it. She sighed and also pass out on the couch with taeyeon on her body.

 

The end of flashback.

 

It's like happened earlier,jessica still can feel taeyeon's lips on hers. She turn her gaze to taeyeon across her table,nothing different,she just like usual..maybe taeyeon didn't remember what happened in the party since she's really drunk that time.

 

"j..".Sunny called her friend "j....J !!".She shout because jessica didn't notice her.

Finally jessica turn " Yes S ?". she asked a little bit nervous,afraid if she's getting caught staring at taeyeon earlier.

"You're spacing out..what happened ? Don't say nothing because i'm not a damn kindergarten kid..!!". Sunny pointed.

"I'm ok..nothing really happened. ". Sunny rolled her eyes. " I'll gotta go ..sorry.".jessica stood up and walk away from the table.

 

Sunny narrowed her eyes at her ,she's really hiding out something from them." Did you notice T..that J is keep spacing out this couple of days. I wonder what happened..".Sunny sighed and get back to her undone math homework.

Tiffany flick her fingers infront of sunny three times. "It's blatant honey..J is start to turn crazy because she cannot get rid her feelings towards me..i'm freakin irresistible remember ?". Sunny gritted her teeth and staring at the eye-smile girl like she's gonna crumpled her body like a paper.Why she still think that jessica secretly admire her. Sunny turn looking at the table then knock her head a couple of times to there. She start to regret having her as a friend.

 

 

"Yoongie !".Yoona turn her body when she saw her girlfriend calling at her,she knew it's yuri because just her who called her that,they are at the locker aisle,she with sooyoung and seohyun are taking their book for the next lesson later.

"Oh hey yul .".She smile then hug the tan girl,she 's so glad she can smell that scent again.

"Come on..".Yuri suddenly took yoona by the hands.

"Where to ?".

"Theater club..you want to try it right ? Madame Mousset already in here..".Yuri turn to the other girls. "Sooyoung,seohyun ..come on you two also have to come..".The four girls then start to walk.

 

"Madame Mousset ?! ". Yoona frowned hearing the strange name.

"Yeah..she's our theater trainer,don't worry..she's nice she just a little bit...unique".Yuri try to ease her girlfriend worriness.The four of them step in to the theater club room soon a foreign voice came to their ears.

 

"Non..non..non..".A woman said in french with frustrated tone walking to the mini stage,where there is taeyeon there having a practice.she's quite tall with brown hair,strip clothes and a red barret hat.It's obvious that her appearance scream french woman. "Mon dieu ! i alrrrready told you..to let go of all your emotionk and expressionk mademoiselle Taeyeong !".She said with so much body language with her thick french accent.She place her hands on taeyeon's shoulder. "Acting is not about remembering scripts and pretending in front of eyes or camera ! "She tapped the scripts paper"it's about how you drown your self to that character..like it's really your self and make people believe that it's really you. D'accord ?".Taeyeon nodded with awkward expression. "Bien..now back again to practice. I want to see some broadway here !!".she clapped her hands repeatedly motioning taeyeon to go.

 

Yuri approached the french woman "Bonjour madame mousset ..".She greeted with her limited french language,the woman then turn at her.

"Mademoiselle kwong..!".She beamed and give her favorite student the usual french kiss on cheek or la bise "how are you mon enfant ? Can i help you with something. ?".Madame mousset give a playful yet friendly stare to the new three girls."Salut je m'appelle Manon Mousset,you can call me madame mousset..".She introduced her self to the three girls and give each of them la bise,though the girls a little bit awkward with that.

 

"Ehh madame mousset ..They are here to join the theater club..".Yuri informed

"Ow..".The french woman said,there's a dismay on her tone. "Come here mademoiselle..".She motioned yuri to approach her and place her hands on yuri's shoulder then walk together around the room. Yoona sighed,from her tone she can guess that madame mousset didn't sure with it.

 

"You know why yuri,moi,Manon Mousset instead of in broadway or Shakespeare's globe theater placed my self in a highschool for girls in a really foreign country,eventhough at the first i have a culture shock in here because the language different and lifestyle ,?".Yuri shake her head "It's because i believe that an actor is made as younger as possible,whether they're a college student or highschool girls and we can find it everywhere,in the world.if they have a talent.Pop.They will be succedd whether in movie or theater play..in the future..and they will thanks me .Mousset !". She smirked proudly stretching her arms.

 

"So what are you implying at ?".Yuri still didn't get a hint about what this woman talking about.

"my dear "She laughed skeptically for yuri's oblivion "i already have so much trouble,...especially with your amie,mademoiselle taeyeonk ! and you want to take another to here..you're impossibleu..!".Mousset said placing her palms on her head.

 

"But please madame..give them a chance they didn't have any club activity..".Yuri begged.

"Mon dieu ! so you think my theater club is a rebound ?!"

"Non..but an opportunity. Please madame,give them a chance..i'm sure you wouldn't regret it..".Mousset sighed ,yuri is her favorite student ,she believe in her because she has an excellent record in every play she had.

 

"Oui..oui,ok i'll give them..just once,if they screw it up..it's over d'accord ,?".Yuri smile and nodded her head with excitement."Ok..give them the monologue.".Yuri immediately run to the shelf and take a monologue script from it. She then give it to sooyoung who has a monologue from Ratatouille ,Anton Ego's part,Seohyun got the monologue from jane in Tarzan and yoona got the monologue from V for Vendetta.

 

"Here..".Yuri smile giving the paper to her girlfriend.

"Yuri..i'm not sure about it..".The doe-eyed girl bite her lips feeling so worry,it's like the feel of taking a casting or something.

"Don't worry..just give your best yoona. I'm sure you can do it..".Yuri said assuring the younger girl. Yoona sighed but nod her head anyway,her girlfriend words seems like a faith for her.

 

"Ehh madame..!".Seohyun called while squinting her eyes to the paper "can i change the monologue ? i don't want to be gawking at.....flying wildman in a loincloth ..".

Mousset grinned at her. "oh ma cherie,.." she paused and place her hands on seohyun's shoulder "How if we put it this way,You're the one who was born in france,having a degree in performing arts,got Three kitties and a dog. Change your name to be Manon Mousset ! and sit on that director chair scolding here and there ! while me to be someone who is whining about ".she turn to whisper ."why i have to be gawking at a flying man in loincloth !!!". Seohyun cringe ,this woman is speaking fastly at her very ears."Now if you're understand me,lets just..like that american said...Move your down there !.".She glared ,soon seohyun immediately go to the stage.

 

Mousset turn to her director chair and took a megaphone. "Ok..action!".Seohyun start to read the monologue as best as she could.Though,she have to be gawking at man in a loincloth.She then finished it with clapped hands from her friends "Ok..nice".The french woman wrote something on the paper. "Now..vous !". She pointed to the tall girl,sooyoung's monologue is about cook and food so it suit her and she must be can pass it. "Nice..".Madame mousset wrote something again on the paper. "You..!."She pointed to yoona.

 

Yuri pushed her girlfriend to turn to the stage,yoona walk slowly to there ..when she arrived at the stage she then gulped while turning her body towards the audience.

"Ok now..action !".Yoona start to open reading the monologue,but nothing came. "What happened mademoiselle,don't be nervous..to tell you the truth ,in the future you will meet so many people than now. So..just breath and relax.."Mousset try to ease the tention on yoona.The doe-eyed girl nodded,take her breath and let it out again. Whoosahh."Ok,once again..Actionk !"

 

Ehem " I know th-there's no way i can convince you this is not one of their tricks,but i-i don't care. I am me. My name is valerie. I don't think i'll live much longer and i wanted to tell someone about my life.This is the only autobiography that i will ever write and,God,i'm writing it on toilet paper.".Yoona paused to catch her breath to decreased her stuttered "I was born in Nottingham in 1985. I don't remember much of those early years,but i do remember the rain. My grandmother owned a farm in Tottle brook and she used to tell me that God was in the rain. I passed my Eleven plus and went to girls' grammar,it was at school that i met my first girlfriend. ".Yoona lift her head and stare at yuri. "Her name was sarah. It was her wrists,they were beautiful. I thought we would love each other for ever. I remember our teacher telling us that it was an adolescent phase...that people outgrew.".Yuri stare at yoona hearing every words she spoke,like yoona speaking at her."Sarah did,i didn't. In 2002 ,i fell in love with a girl named christina. That year i came out to my parents. I couldn't have done it without chris holding my hand. My father wouldn't look at me. He told me to go and never come back. My mother said nothing. But i'd only told them the truth . Was that so selfish ? our integrity sells for so little,but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us ,but within that inch we are free.."Yoona kept reading the monologue,drowning her self to the words and feeling her self was valerie. She doesn't realize that her tears dropped until she read the last parts. " I hope that,whoever you are,you escape this place.I hope that the world turns and that things get better. But...what i hope most of all is that you understand what i mean when i tell you that even though i do not know you,and even though i may never meet you,laugh with you,cry with you,or ..kiss you..i love you. With all my heart ,,I love you. Valerie ". Yoona shed the tears on her cheeks after she's reading the monologue. Everyone stunned seeing the natural talent in her self,madame mousset open a bit then to be the first one who clap her hands.

 

"Fabulous ! Fabulous !."Everyone also.clap their hands not exception yuri,she's so proud at her girlfriend "You can join my theater club and got the role of my next play mademoiselle . Congratulationk !".Yoona smile ,now she has a club,but there's something she's thinking about after she read valerie's monologue.

 

Yuri and yoona are now walking together to home,the tan girl didn't brought her van because it have to get service for a bit. Well after all it's an old van. Yuri kept talking about how good yoona was earlier in theater club,while the doe-eyed girl keep quiet in deep thought.

 

"You see how madame mousset congratulated you..damn she's so excited. I know you can do it yoona..you have a talent you're awesome.."Yuri stare at her girlfriend then notice the silence on her. "Yoona ? What's wrong ?". She tap yoona's shoulder making the girl startled.

 

"Ehh what ? no..so how ?".She said didn't really pay attention to what yuri have been talk about.

"Yoona you didn't listen to me..be honest. What's wrong ?". Yuri asked carefully "Don't say nothing if there's anything wrong. Just talk to me..i'll try to understand it."

 

Yoona sighed,did she have to say it to yuri ?. She wants to be honest with yuri. But honesty sometimes can hurt.She's thinking about the truth behind the monologue of valerie,yes..she have to let out it all. Whether yuri can understand it or not she have to.

"Yuri..do you think..it's a phase,between me and you ? do you think our girl and girl relationship is a ..phase ?". She asked slowly trying to find the right words to explain it so yuri didn't get hurt.

 

Yuri sighed,she already know though that this is the thing haunting yoona's mind. "How about you ?." Yuri stopped from her walk and turn her body to yoona "Do you think it's just a phase ? all the beats,all the butterflies,all the cares,all the touches...all the kisses. Do you think it's just a phase ? you're so narrow minded if you think it is.."

 

Yoona lowering her head. " I don't know yul,there is so many things in my mind.I'm afraid with society,i'm afraid with our parents..i'm afraid that something took you away from me..".

"I understand your fear yoona,you think about it after you read that right ?." yuri put her hands on yoona's shoulder. "Yoona we're not valerie and sarah where it's just a phase,we're not valerie and christina where they parents kick them and judge them,we also not valerie and ruth..where judgemental people in government uniform take one of us away ..we are we..Yuri and Yoona,we have our own story,we have our own life. This is just a start yonna..don't get fall by the first blow..". Yuri said it firmly while pressing her hands on yoona's sboulder. She's afraid if yoona will think twice of their relationship,yoona is so precious for her. She doesn't want to lose yoona.

 

"But still yuri.."Yoona sobbed. "There will be some people who didn't agree with our relationship. I just want to live happily ever after with you".

"I know........Life is not like in movie or story yoona. We cannot pick our own genre,sometime it can be fluff,thriller ,action,or drama like us now or just plainly life..but we can work it out together and make the best of everything,there is nothing called happily ever after in this life yoona,what there is ....be happy about everything including our relationship..".Yuri wiped the tears on yoona's cheek,the doe-eyed girl smile at her she knows that yuri always can calm her.She took yuri to a nearby aisle and hug the tan girl like there is no tomorrow.

 

"Lets just see if this a phase or not. If it is ..lets just remain together ..if not  lets love each other forever..".Yoona said then stare at yuri's face once more. "I love you..yuri".Finally the three magic words have been said.

Yuri smile with tears threatened to fall from her eyes. "I love you too yoona..".The two of them stare at each other and soon their lips connected in such a sweet and tender kiss in that empty aisle.

 

Maybe in the future people will judge them,but if their feeling for each other is stronger than people's words or deeds to apart them. They sure will live happily ever after..no..be happy about everything.

 

 

This is not the end..this is just the start.Playa !!!

 

"Now i think our genre is romantic comedy yul.."

"Nah it's still fluff.."

"How about rated m ?"

"Yoonaaaaaaaaa"

"Kekekekekekeke.."

 

To be continued

 

Credit for whysanity.com for the monologue,just visit that website..it's awesome.!

i learn about french language a bit,if there's someone from france . Excusez-moi for my limited french..i'm still learning and want to live in your country someday.

Should i end it here ? or nah ? just comment please..or i'm not continue it. I'm threateing homie..!!

 

à bientôt !!