Sooyoung's gaydar is

La vie en rose

Today is the last day they're in kukuru mountain,all of them start to pack their things one by one to their own bags.Yoona also do the same,but with the help of the others.The bus finally come,one by one they enter the bus. Feeling so exhausted and tired,they just gonna lay there on their seat,too weak to do anything crazy.By the help of yuri,yoona slowly enter the bus,careful not to bump anything on her foot.She then take her seat and place mr.rabbit on her laps following by yuri who also sit beside her,since all the seat already occupied.The driver then start the engine and drove the bus,when he sure all the girls already there.

 

The ride is so quiet,no one spoke,no one sing or make a dirty joke,which the driver grateful about.They just sleep there peacefully,and also the fact that the driver play some old song like kenny g,madonna and michael jackson make them easily fall into their slumber.Yuri is the only one who's awake,she cannot close her eyes like others because there's something that she's thinking about,and it's beside her.

 

She stare at the beautiful doe-eyed girl's face,even with a messy hair and tired face yoona still looks so cute.Yuri move the strands of hair that covering yoona's face,when her fingers brush a bit to yoona's face,yuri can't help but feeling so weird.She really want to touch,hold and feel the girl beside her over and over again.Yuri start to questioned her mind. Did she likes yoona ? having crush on her ? but yoona is a girl. And why now ? when she's already 16 years old she finally have interest to someone.Isn't a girl puberty is start when they're in 13 or something ? why yuri's hormone seems to work just now ?

 

She startled ,when she felt yoona's head fell onto her shoulder. The tan girl then chuckle,it's too early to think like that,lets just enjoy the ride and have fun.

 

"It's ok yul,you don't need to send me home" Yoona refused as they stepped onto yoona's house yard.Beside she doesn't want to burden the older girl,she also doesn't want yuri to meet yoona's parents because if they saw the wound on yoona's foot,they will eventually blame yuri,shut yoona from the outside world once more and never got to see yuri again.

 

"I insist,it's my duty. As a student council chairman of DangDang highschool,i have to be the one to take responsibility if something happened to the pupil and i have to explain everything to your parents about your injury"  Yuri said firmly.The doe-eyed girl only can sigh and nodded.There's something else that yoona finally knew about yuri,stubborn.

 

Yoona knock on the door and call her parents "Mom..dad !!" .The caramel skin girl don't know why but feel nervous.It's like ,yuri gonna propose someone's daughter or something.How if yoona's parents didn't like yuri ? are they scary ? they ever shut yoona from the world remember,and if they know what happened to their daughter they might as well do the same.To reduce the tention,yuri observe yoona's front home a bit,quite lovely not many plants yet but so homie.The door suddenly opened ,revealing mr and mrs.im.

 

"SURPRISE !!!!tutttt...welcome home yoona !".Yuri widen her eyes in surprise seeing yoona's parents for the first time,there at the doorway,the two adults are wearing birthday hats while lifting a cardboard written 'welcome baby yoong' with heart shape and rainbow.Yeah they indeed look scary.

 

In another side,yoona looks so embarrassed seeing her parents act like this infront of yuri.Why now ? "So how was your camp ?" Mr.im asked 

"Who is this girl ?"turn mrs.im

"Your friend ?"

"Hah..! what happened to your foot ?" Mrs.im asked in shocked seeing the plaster cast on yoona's foot

 

Finally,this is a cue for yuri to explain it "ehh..hello ma'am,sir .I'm sorry" She bowed slightly "My name is kwon yuri,i'm the chairman of the student council in DangDang highschool,ehh..as you see mmm yoona got an accident when we are in the mountain,she sprained her foot,but don't worry we already took her to the doctor and emm..the doctor said that yoona's foot is all right,she will recover in a week or two,and ..ehhh i-im sorry for everything,mr and mrs.im,for our fault. I hope the two of you can understand it,me in the name of DangDang highschool felt so sorry."Yuri bowed again once more . She got a difficulty to explain it since yoona's parents give her a weird look.Like meeting an alien in the first time.

 

Yoona and yuri wait in anticipated about what they will hear from the two adult,maybe they will scold yuri,blame her,closing the door on yuri's face or worse grounding yoona for eternity.The husband and wife stare at each other after yuri's explanation.

 

"FIRST INJURY !!!!" They shout in cheers,then take their phone snapping the pictures of yoona's foot and yuri too. "I need to print it into our family photo albums".Mr.im said still snapping at yoona's injured foot,they are so excited seeing their daughter got their first injury,it doesn't mean they are happy about it though.It's just like a one in a million years moment for their family.As you know yoona rarely go out or wound her self,last time was when she stepped onto a lego and it's when yoona 10 years old.

 

"So you are yoona's upperclassmen ?"Mr.im asked

"ehh.."

"Do you like yoona.?"Mrs.im turned

"y-ye,..-"

"Are you friend with her right now ?"

"Is that forever21 you wear ?"

"my god ..you're so beautiful"

"so you are a kwon.."

 

Incessant question come from the two adults to yuri,the tan girl just stood there dumbfounded,speechless ,stuck,she never expect this kind of feed back.The doe-eyed girl start to feel embarrassed and anxious about her parents's behaviour towards yuri,what kind of question about forever21 ? what will yuri think about her later "MOM !! DAD !! "Yoona snapped " stop that ! you making her uncomfortable !" she said making her parents turn into quiet.

"Oh i'm sorry for making you uncomfortable" the old man apologized

"we just so happy yoona finally got a friend " his wife told

"Don't change your thoughts about yoona.."

"i think we have to call our family counselor honey.."

"yes,not good to mending with our daughter's business kekeke teenager are like that "

Finally ,mr and mrs.im leave the two of them alone,planning to call their family counselor,they are so happy yoona finally got a friend.

 

"ehhh" yoona smile awkwardly "i'm sorry about my parents,they are a little bit....different" she grinned a bit and look at yuri's expression.

"kekekeke" Yuri can't help herself but laugh a bit after seeing yoona's parents

Yoona open "Yah ! what are you laughing at ?" she slap yuri by the shoulder.

 

"i'm sorry keke..your parents is so emmm your parents is so funny " She gulped trying hard to stop her laugh,yoona just smile hearing that,she's glad that yuri likes her parents,there's so much yuri didn't see yet."Ok..i think ,it's time for me to go home"

"Are you sure ? you don't want to come first ?" Yoona offered motioning yuri to enter the house.

 

"No..thanks,maybe later,." Did that mean yuri want to come to yoona's house again ? "See you tomorrow at school" Yuri waved her hands then turn her body from the porch.

"See you in the morrow " yoona also waved goodbye.

Like something pulling her back,yuri turn around " see you tomorrow~" she said once more.

Yoona chuckle "see you tomorrow.."

"see you tomorrow.."

"see you tomorrow~~"

 

 

Yuri arrived at her house ,feeling exhausted and tired.She turn the knob didn't bother to knock first,she knew her parents are inside."MOM,DAD..i'm home" Yuri informing her existence and drop her bag to the floor.

"I'm here honey..in the kitchen!" hearing her mother's voice,the tan girl then walk to there.

 

"Hey mom !" Yuri hugged and kiss her mother on the cheek "what are you doing ?"

"cooking your favorite food honey,how was your camp ?" Mrs.kwon asked while stirring something on the pan.

"Good,but there was an accident,a girl fell into the ravine..her name is yoona.Luckily she's ok " yuri sits on the dining table.

 

"How unfortunate..did you send her home ?" 

"Ofcourse..you should see her parents mom.They are so funny " Yuri chuckle,remembering the first time met yoona's parents.

"It would be my pleasure,to meet persons who made my daughter smile like that.." Yuri shrugged getting an apple for her self . "Where's dad ?"

 

"In his lab,like usual. You should see him,it's 3 hours already,he didn't came from his cave..you better check him if he still alive or not.".Yuri chuckle and get up from her seat heading to her father's lab.In the way he met Horace ,her golden retriever pet "HORACE sit down !" she ordered,but the dog just tilt his head seems didn't understand with what yuri saying . Yuri groaned ,ahh this dog never understand her.Speaking about pet,she then remember about Mr.rabbit,is yoona take care of him ? am i thinking about the pet  or the owner ?. Yuri shook her head and continue to walk.

 

"Hey dad !" Yuri greeted as she enter her father's lair. There is so much wires,computer screens,the smell of new paper and also a smell of burn thing.

"Hi honey,right time you come..come on..come on,try my new game !" Mr.kwon push his daughter towards the chair and place her infront of the computer.Yuri's father is a video game programmer,he make his own or join other,you know silent hill right ? no he's not the maker.

 

Yuri squint her eyes looking at the screen ,the game seems familiar "ehh dad,what the name of this game ?" 

"Mad Chicks" Yuri's dad grinned and full of pride.Yuri twitch her left eye,this game look like angry birds ,but the birds replaced by a chicken and the pigs by eggs.

"ehh..dad,i think i know this game before.If i'm not mistaken ,it's look likes angry birds.."Yuri said it carefully,not to hurt her dad's feeling.

"What ?! are you sure ?" Yuri nodded "..those bastards stole my idea again ! what kind of name angry birds is ?! Mad chicks is more commercial " the tan girl cringe " i have to report it of plagiarism" Mr.kwon put his fist on his palms,and start to walk towards the phone.Yuri just stare at him in disbelief,she also has a father that rather...differrent.Though his game never publish..she still love him anyway.

 

The kwons is now in the dining table,eating their lunch together,no one spoke until yuri start the conversation. "Ehh..mom,dad ? did you already consider about my request the other day ?" Yuri asked carefully not to touch the sensitive parts of her parents.

"About you want to get another sibling kekeke.aw.." Mr.kwon got a nudge on the ribs from his wife.

"NO !,it's about..i want a car" Yuri grinned.Different when she's in school,in home she just likes any teenagers,spoil,whiny and beggy.

 

"Yuri ,you still underage for driving or have a car.You know that right ?"Yuri's mother said.

"i know,but i really want a new car.You know Lisa owen from the other block right ? The irish ?"

"I know,the girl with the bad teeth right ?..kekeke"Mr.kwon giggled,got a nudge again from his wife

 

"Yes,last tuesday her parents bought her a car..and she's younger than me" Yuri pout,stabbing her broccoli.

Mrs.kwon place her fork and spoon on the plate,and stare at yuri. "Yuri if you keep comparing your life with other people,you wouldn't get enough and be grateful for everything " she taught.knocking some sense to yuri's thick head.

"But i want a carrrrrr.." yuri start to whined.

 

"Your mother right yuri,you know..when i was in your age,if i'm not mistaken when michael jackson's 2nd albums or when the empire strikes back or return of the jedi in star wars,your grandparents just bought me a walkman with two headphones jacks.And i'm really happy about it. I took it everywhere ,park,school ,beach and dating..but unfortunately in a week,the batterai already dead. That kind of thing,you wouldn't feel again in this time of space." 

 

Yuri rolled her eyes " Yes dad..but it's 21st century,everything keep advancing " she turn again to her mother "mom pleaseeee,i'm being a good girl,i even eat my vegetable,i'm the chairman of the student council and my rank always on top..".she said it with puppy eyes.

 

Mrs.kwon sigh "alright,your dad will find something nice for you.."her husband give her a disapproval look. "ahh..thankyou..thankyou mom dad,i love you !" She beamed,and run to her parents to kiss the both of them.Yuri's family is not so rich nor poor,she's in the middle ..upper a bit.Well no one knows,that yuri such a spoil child in home.

"Don't worry yuri..i'll find something nice for you"Mr.kwon smirked

 

Yuri walks to her room while dancing cheerfully ,following by her dog Horace.She's so happy that her parents will buy her a new car.She cannot wait to tell it to her friends.Yuri sits on her bed with horace beside her.She pat the dog for a bit and took her phone from her pocket.She noticed ,there's a notification from her instagram,she clicked it and soon the picture of her and the other girls from sooyoung's phone reveal.How sooyoung knew her instagram by the way ? .She smile when she saw the doe-eyed girl picture beside hers.She screenshot it and rub the picture softly,hmm she noticed that yoona's profile @iamyoona is also tagged in that picture.

 

She slump her body on the bed then horace place his head on yuri's stomach " You know horace,i always feeling weird everytime this girl near me..her name is yoona" she said while patting horace's head. "everytime i see her..i feel happy but nervous too.." Horace lift his right ear ,looking so surprise with his master confession.Yuri stare at yoona's picture again "should i follow her ?" arrfff.

 

"Yes Mr.Schulman,my daughter finally has a friend and a pet !!!" Yoona rolled her eyes when she heard the conversation between her parents and that jew family counselor.With a little bit difficulty she walks her self to her room with her new pet in her hands "Now Mr.rabbit ,this is your new home" she smiled and placed mr.rabbit on her bed.She guided her eyes around her bedroom,there is nothing change,the star wars action figure still there,hatsune miku picture still on the wall and her big rillakkuma doll still on her bed.The only thing change in here is her,she feels more live,more happy and more contents.It's not bad after all to enroll to that school,though they're a little bit weird.Thinking back to the time when she still like anti-social teenager,the only things accompany her are them,the toys in her room.Now she has friends,she has life and she has pet.

 

Yoona run her palms onto mr.rabbit's soft fur,she then take her phone and check it,she's a little bit surprise because someone tag her a photo in instagram,and it's not a spam.

It's from @SooZexy ,must be sooyoung,she didn't surprise seeing all the pictures in sooyoung's instagram is about food except the picture that taken when they're about to go to the mountain.People who also tagged in there are.

 

@Tiffanyhotas ,must be tiffany

@Sunnyisnotfromsun,ehh..the fake ghost story.

@WannaBuildaSnowman, is it jessica ?

@TaeyeonDicaprio,i know this one

@Hip_OG_Hyo ,ahh..it's obvious

@GrinningLlama,the boyish girl

@TheAll_SeeingSeo,it's creepy must be seohyun..and last...

@PresidentKwonYuri ?? O_O

 

Yoona stare at yuri's profile name dumbfounded,this girl is full of surprises.She direct her attention to yuri's picture,she smile and click her profile but got dissapointed because yuri locked her profile.Emm..should she follow her or nah ? .Unknown to the two girls,that in the same time they're contemplating whether to follow each other or not.They're click the follow button in the same time and got surprise when got a notification that yoona follow yuri and vice versa.They're chuckle..is it destiny ? they surely couldn't wait for tomorrow.

 

Eventhough,yoona's foot still injured ,but it didn't become an excuse for her not to go to school and beside,this is yoona's first day she cannot skip it and she cannot wait to meet her new 'friends'. With the help of her parents ,yoona arrived in school safely.

"Bye yoong..take care~~"Mrs.Im waved and got smile from her daughter

"Say hello from us to yuri.."Her father said getting a rolling eyes from yoona,but she's glad though they like yuri.

 

The husband and wife drove off ,leaving yoona all alone just like the other day when she went to camp,but the feel is different she already have friends right now.The school didn't required the students to wear any kinds of uniforms,which is yoona gladly accept.

All the school have to be like that,More Liberty !.

 

She start to walks towards the school and stop when someone called her. "YOONG !" It was sooyoung,she approached the doe-eyed girl while bringing a mc.donald paper bag.She ate breakfast from that ?!.

"Hi soo..!"Yoona also greeted 

"Wow..i'm so nervous *munch*,this is our really first day of school" The tall girl said munching her french fries.Yoona just smile at her,truthfully she also nervous but excited at the same time.

 

"Is that seohyun ?" Sooyoung pointed to the girl who's busy trying to find a quiet place.Across from them,Seohyun notice that there's yoona and sooyoung ,she doesn't want to deal with them,They always bring a bad luck.She then try to find a way to escape or avoid them,but too late they are already caught her.

 

"Hi Seo.." Sooyoung greeted following by yoona,then the tall girl place her long arms on seohyun's shoulder. Seohyun can't do anything but smile forcely,she cannot wait to throw this girl from the second floor.The three of them then walk further to the school heading to the auditorium to attend the welcome ceremony for the freshmen.Yoona can't help her self but feel sleepy,because the school owner professor Lee soo man M.D Ph.d .E.E gave his boring and slow speech in the podium.

"Welcome........to.......Dang.........Dang.........." Yoona really want to throw her shoes,to that man ,but ofcourse she cannot. Luckily the other also feel the same,they look so sleepy even the school principal Ms.Go. This man is worse than a turtle.Why in school they always have something like this ?!.

 

The first lesson of the day is math,yoona really like math,because there always a question like Bill bought 100 watermelons,but no one curious about his reason.

Finally the lunch time came ,the students run to the cafeteria like they never eat before. There's students who eat like a pig,eat like a lady or didn't eat at all because the cafeteria food is taste like a .Yoona move her eyes here and there trying to find a tan girl but nope..the kwon yuri not there.She sighed in dissapointed.

 

"What kind of pizza is it ?! it looks like a dog chewing toy !"Seohyun threw the crusty pizza that look like a cardboard to the tray back.

"For me then ?" Sooyoung asked,seohyun just nodded while rolling her eyes. Every food is good for sooyoung even the words is rhyming.Every people have to be like sooyoung,so no more food wasted. Be like sooyoung !.

 

"Yo..yo..get dafuq ..from our way ..!" Yoona turn her head to the source of hyoyeon's voice,There finally she saw the lovely tan girl that she's been waiting for so long. She can't help but smile seeing the older girl,like usual with that warm smile of her.Hah..So beautiful.Yoona then realize that not just her who admire the kwon yuri,the other girls also,arghh..she really want to stab their eyes with the fork.How dare they look at her yuri in such inappropriate way. Her yuri ?.

 

"Yuri is a lesbian.."Yoona snapped when she heard that words,did sooyoung talking about a manga genre or the beautiful girl across from their table.

"How do you know ?" Seohyun said not interested but ask anyway.

"I have a gaydar..it's on my s" Sooyoung told

 

"Your s?!" Seohyun and yoona said in the same time

"Ehem..when my erected if i near someone that mean she is a gay,if my erected then back to the same position,it's mean she's biual,if not at all ..she's straight"Sooyoung explained getting a cringe expression from her friends.

 

"And what do you think about them ?" Seohyun pointed to yuri,taeyeon and hyoyeon.

"Taeyeon is biual,yuri is lesbian ..still confuse,and OG hyo..she's absolutely lesbian.My erected really hard when i near her.." She said getting another pizza to

"Just say you are seeing hyoyeon soo.." Seohyun smirked,getting the same reaction from yoona.

 

"O-Of course not..i just if i saw foods." Sooyoung declined

"So how do you think about us ?" Yoona asked referring to her and seohyun,she doen't believe with what sooyoung's said though.

"You also still confuse yoona..while you seo,i dont know ..there's a weird aura in you..my s can't detect it.." Sooyoung smirked playfully.

 

"Shut up ! That's just bull ! your flat s can't do anything beside being .." Seohyun scoffed getting offence.

"Believe me guys..i know it,just feel it..come on yoona..touch my s" Sooyoung suddenly move her s towards yoona,make the younger girl shocked

"What ?!" 

"Touch my s..feel the energy in it..!" Sooyoung getting closer

"ehhhh."

"Come on touch it ! pull the .."

"ehhh..."

"touch it..touch it~~~~"

 

Yuri keep rolling her eyes everytime she saw what her friends doing,they are busy playing with their phone and didn't bother to have a friends talk or just commenting about the food taste.Though they already know how is it.

 

"Yo bae..whaddup ? hah ..,yo pregnant ?! an' want ma responsibility ?! are ya' out of yo mind ! am a gal..an' yo also a gal.Ask da who made yo like dat, !! .We're over..!" Hyoyeon said fiercely into her phone ,and then turn to another phone "Yes bae ? no ah don' have a side chicks ! really..it was my mama who called .." 

"You have to stop having so much girlfriends hyo.." Taeyeon said didn't bother to look at the other except her phone.

"wait ma mama called me again " Hyoyeon hang up and turn to taeyeon " Yo just jello cause' yo still single homie.." Hyoyeon scoffed sipping her strawberry juice.

 

"I'm not single .." Taeyeon confessed.

"So you already have someone ?" Yuri asked feeling surprised because her friend finally got a girlfriend or maybe boyfriend..or in between.

"I'm not taken and i'm not single either..I'm close with someone ,he's from tumblr.." Taeyeon said showing her friends the username of someone she closed with from tumblr.

 

"Pocemon ?!" Yuri and hyoyeon said in confused seeing the wrong spell username. "It's have to be pokemon with k..not c.." yuri corrected

"just let him do what he wants to do"Taeyeon said"..you know ..he's so romantic,his posts always great ,and he ever wrote me a poem..he just like the epitome of kahlil gibran" Taeyeon said dreamily staring at the ceiling like the guy named pocemon were in there.

 

"Have yo met him foo'?" Hyoyeon asked eating the cardboard pizza.

Taeyeon pout "No..but,he ever send me a picture.." the petite girl smile.

" or nah ?" 

"Ofcourse not hyo..you ert !!" .Taeyeon scroll onto her phone and then show them the picture of the pocemon guy."He's handsome right..?" 

 

"It looks like photoshopped" Yuri commented to a picture of a weird guy who have a weird face,his face is white while his body are tan.

"How mean you said like that..he's real..yul,he is real ..!!"

"Taeyeon,i know that you like him but how if he's somekind of ert who take advantage of a teenage girls like us,didn't you learn from that mtv show Catfish ?! how if that guy is turn into an obese or an old man with three grandchildren ?!" Taeyeon pout " You know suzy from the class 2C right ? i heard it from our newspaper,DangDang Times,that girl nearly got kidnapped by a man she met on facebook.."Yuri informed,social media is indeed have a positive side but there's negative too.A wise person will know how to use it.

 

"But i like him yul~~~" Taeyeon whined 

"homieee..our blacky is right,dere iz two kind of niggas in this world ,douchebag an' dickhead,liar an' never honest ,not an' ah .Brace yo self foo'.." Taeyeon and yuri just stare at hyoyeon in weird. what kind of philosophy is that ?

 

"Tae,don't hear her either..i just want you to be careful and nothing bad happen to you,i hope you understand " Yuri smile patting her friend's shoulder

Taeyeon sigh "yes,i know it yul.I think i will start to ignoring him or maybe block him " Yuri smile hearing her friend's words though she's also sad for taeyeon.*frog..frog*. Suddenly taeyeon's phone rang.

 

"OH MY GOD ,!! IT'S POCEMON !! HE WROTE ME A POEM GUYS...A POEM !!" Taeyeon said in cheerful tone.Yuri just stare at her with what-the- face,she just said she wants to ignore that guy but now just because a damn poem she forget it. It's really hard sometimes to knock some sense to our friends.

 

"THINE EYES,THINE NOSE...AHHHH POCEMONNNNN~~~~"

 

Unknown to Taeyeon,across from her table there's a certain blonde who silently smile while buried her head on the table seeing her action.If only you knew..it was me.The blonde girl sigh she need to accept this reality.She startled when she saw taeyeon leave the cafeteria,she have to follow her.

 

"Ehh..T..S,i need to go..got natural call.." Jessica told and immediately go ,pretend to toilet but the truth is she wants to follow taeyeon.

"Ewwww" Tiffany said in disgusted

"Do you think J is  in love T ?" Sunny asked as her blonde friend goes to the toilet.

Tiffany sip her smoothie"I don't know..why you think like that ?" 

"She looks so weird and there's something that she hide from us.."Sunny said based on her intuition."You remember last sunday ? when we were making cupcakes in my home ?" Tiffany nodded "she mistaken between oven and and refrigerator..,that's the sign when a girl fall in love "

There's a gap between fall in love and stupidity 

Tiffany start to think about what sunny saying,click,she comes into conclusion "Maybe she secretly in love with me..." Sunny rolled her eyes " i know i'm such a good ,beautiful,adorable,pretty..,understanding,introvert,lovely...."And the fiction things that tiffany mention goes on.

 

Jessica a little bit startled when she enter the toilet,there she saw her dream girl singing while washing her hands on the sink "bababababanana..~~" Eventhough taeyeon sing the song that jessica really hate,but the blonde girl thought that,it's such a sweet for taeyeon to sing that.There's just two of them in the toilet,maybe it's the time for jessica to tell about her feeling.She gulped and start to speak.

 

"Hey kim taeyeon,stop your song..my 84 years old grandma can sing better than that !" Why everytime jessica want to tell her feeling to taeyeon in such sweet words,the outcome always the opposite.She even made the shorter girl ,hate her.

 

"I don't care what you're talking about jung..good thing,i'm so happy right now or else you'll feel my wrath.." Taeyeon wipe her hands with the tissue and then throw it to the trash bin,before walk out from the toilet.

After seeing taeyeon go,jessica immediately took the tissue that taeyeon's threw and then sniff it passionately.eww.Eventhough it's a little bit smell like a trash bin,but it's ok for jessica,there's still apart of taeyeon in there.After all she is in love.

"Oh kim taeyeon~~The moon is not as beautiful as thee,The sun is not as warm as thee..To be or not to be,my heart ,my self will always here " In the toilet you mean ? .Jessica place her back against one of the cubicle and then sniff the tissue again passionately.

 

Kekekeke...

 

Argh,jessica thought that she was alone in there,she then lift her head turning her attention to the girl who's hanging on top of the cubicle from inside.She nudge the door harshly with her elbow and making wendy fall with her head into the closet.Jessica leave the toilet with no expression.

 

"Come on yoona touch my s...touch my s..."

"ehhhhh"

 

 

to be continued

 

 

i think it's a little bit boring..i need to meditate..or e..or both or just keep writing ???

Can't help my self but keep writing...