KENOPSIA

KENOPSIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Bad. That was the first word that came up to almost everyone’s mind when they heard the name Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun was bad. No, he was not those typical bad boys in school, nor was he a gangster with tattoos lining up his arms. He was just simply bad, dangerous.

                                                                                                                                       

  No one really understood why Oh Sehun was classified as bad, but he just gave of a bad aura. Was it because he sold drugs and have drugs issue? But nobody knew that other than Jongin. Maybe it was because of his smile that looked dangerous and bad. Maybe. But maybe it was because he had broken almost every girl and boy’s heart with simply just three words. I am sorry.

 

  It didn’t really matter much why Oh Sehun was bad. Kim Jongin didn’t really care about the boy, he shouldn’t, and nor did he thought that he was bad. How could someone look like that be bad? If someone was bad that would be him. Jongin could feel himself slowly losing his mind. He didn’t even know why he’s suddenly thinking of Oh Sehun.

 

  Jongin sighed as he puts his leather jacket on and slam the door shut.

 

  Jongin walks towards the familiar direction of the club. He took out a cigarette from his pocket and put it in between his lips as he lights it up. Jongin exhaled and the smoke came out from his mouth. Jongin smirked as he heard the loud music blasting, he knew he was now near the club as the sound came from the building.

 

  Jongin pushed his way through the crowd and walked towards a familiar looking boy. He punched the boy’s shoulder and the boy turned his head towards his direction.

 

  “Kim Jongin. What a pleasant surprise.” The boy smirked.

 

  Jongin could tell that the boy was stoned. The boy was usually shy in university, rejecting every chance to get laid. But when the boy was stoned or drunk he would turn the total opposite, it was almost like he was a different person. He was cocky, brave and blunt.

 

  “Oh Sehun.” Jongin nodded at him, as a sign that he acknowledged his presence.

 

  “What brings you here?” Sehun asked as he took the cigarette between Jongin’s fingers and place it on his lips, inhaling it.

 

  “Just looking for fun. I haven’t gotten laid for a week now.” He said as he eyed the crowd. His eyes landed on a brown haired boy. He looked shy and cute. Just the perfect victim for Kim Jongin.

 

  Jongin was gay and that was not a secret. He was not ashamed by it, in fact he was proud of it. But that doesn’t still didn’t stop him from banging girls, and nothing will.

 

  Sehun look at where Jongin’s eyes had landed.

 

  “Are you looking at the brown haired boy?” Sehun asked, but Jongin ignored him and continued to stare at the beautiful stranger right across the room.

 

  “His name is Luhan and he’s from our class. I think he’s single.” Jongin smirked and he walk towards the direction Luhan with leisure. Luhan was like a porcelain doll. He looked so fragile and precious, and Jongin was eager to break and destroy him.

 

  “Hey you’re Luhan right? I’m from one of your class.” Jongin smiled as Luhan looked up at him. Jongin’s smile held a lot more meaning then it looks. It wasn’t that friendly smile and I-want-to-be-your-friend smile, it held another meaning, not in a good way.

 

  On the other hand, Sehun was still sitting on his stool with a glass of alcohol placed in front of him, smoking weed. Sehun never really came to these places often. Heck, if it wasn’t for business  he wouldn’t even be here in the first place.

 

  “Want to grab some drinks together?” Jongin asked Luhan. Luhan didn’t know that behind this human form, Jongin was a devil who wanted to break him and tore his soul apart. Luhan smiled and nodded at him.

 

  “So Luhan, I know that you’re gay.” Jongin smirked as the bartender placed their drinks in front of them.

 

  “H..How d..did you..?” The older stuttered as a blush crept up his cheeks. Jongin smirked grew wider.

 

   Luhan and Jongin drank a bit more and talked until Luhan was getting slightly tipsy. Jongin smirked, as he knew that it’s only a matter of time now that he gets into his pants. Jongin moved his body closer to Luhan’s and he whispered sweet nothings into his ear. Luhan chuckled and blushed.

 

  Three bulky men with tattoos lining up their arms walked into the club and stopped in front of Sehun.

 

  “Oh Sehun.” One of the man said. His voice was deep and dark, clearly not friendly.

 

  “Ah, Gook.” Sehun said his voice coming out just as even as his. To say that Sehun was scared was an understatement. He was beyond scared, it didn’t matter how many times he had seen them, he was still scared. But he couldn’t show it, or else they will took and advantage of his emotions.

 

  “Cut the , where is it?” Gook said referring to the pack of placed beside Sehun.

 

  Sehun smashed the cigarette onto the table and reached out for the plastic bag placed near him. Gook handed Sehun the money as he took the package. Gook left right after he took the package and left the place.

 

  Sehun looked around the club and saw that neither Luhan nor Jongin is anywhere to be found. He smirked at himself, he knew that Jongin had already gotten what he wanted. Sehun stood up and placed a 20 dollar bill right beside the empty glass and left.

 

  Luhan never came back to the university after that night. It turned out that the boy had moved back to China. But Jongin didn’t care, what mattered to him is that he already accomplished his goal and nothing else about the Chinese boy mattered anymore.

 

  Sehun sat in the corner of the class room. His mind was occupied by the book in his hands, lost in the world of fantasy. Jongin walked into the room and look around it. His smirk grew when he spotted Sehun with his head hung low, hidden behind the book.

 

  He strolled his way towards him and took a sit in front of Sehun, his face facing Sehun’s. He took the book away from Sehun’s hand to get his attention.

 

  “What do you want Kim Jongin?” Sehun reached to grab his book back.

 

  “Can’t I say hi to my best friend?” Jongin faked a hurt look and his smirk grew.

 

  “You’re not my best friend. Heck, you’re not even my friend.” Sehun said in disgust.

 

  “Ouch, you hurt my feelings Oh Sehun.” Jongin dramatically placed his hand on his chest.

 

  “Piss off.” Sehun muttered.

 

  “Don’t be so rude, I didn’t do anything to you... yet.” Jongin winked. Sehun faked a gag.

 

  “No, but your presence annoys the out off me. What did you do to the Chinese boy?”

 

  “Just had some fun. Where is he anyway?”

 

  “He moved back to China.”

 

  “Oh cool.”

 

  “Cool? That’s all you can say? God Jongin. You need to stop this bull.” Sehun suddenly burst out.  Jongin was taken aback by Sehun’s sudden outburst. Sehun was always calm and cold, he never really bothered about the others.

 

  “What do you want me to do? Go to China and apologise?” Jongin rolled his eyes.

 

  “All I’m saying is you should stop this nonsense. Stop it, stop hurting everyone around you.”

 

  “I’m not hurting everyone, I’m just having a bit fun.”

 

  “A bit of fun? You just sent a boy back to China and make lots of others cry! Wake up Jongin!” Sehun shouted at him face.

 

 “Do not take life too seriously, you’ll never get out of it alive.” Jongin said. He could feel it, his last bit of patience slowly fading away.

 

  “God Jongin.  You really need to go to a ing rehab.”

 

  “I need to go to a ing rehab? Look at yourself then, you’re a ing drug addict. You’re no better than me Oh Sehun, you’re just as ed up as I am.” Jongin finally blew up.

 

  “Say. It. Again.” Sehun grinded his teeth.

 

  “You’re nothing but a mother er with drug issue.” That was it, Sehun couldn’t hold it anymore and his fist connected with Jongin’s jaw. But Jongin didn’t punch him back, his smirk was still plastered on his face. He was amused by Sehun’s sudden outburst, it was entertaining to him.

 

  “What has gotten into you? You didn’t seem to care when I approached him that day.”

 

  “I was... high. I wasn’t being myself.” Sehun calmed down and sat back down.

 

  “Yeah sure.” Sehun ignored his remark.

 

  There was a few minutes of silence until Jongin decided to speak.

 

  “You know what?”

 

  “What?”

 

  “I’m from Mars, and you’re from Venus. I do things, you worry about them. I sleep with boys, you persuade them to buy drugs.”

 

  “ you Kim Jongin.”

 

  “Gladly.”

 

  Jongin realised something. Sehun was probably one of the only guys he hadn’t tried anything on yet. It was probably because Jongin hated the boy. But Jongin was interested in him, if he wasn’t such a cold hearted . Jongin admitted it; that the boy was charming and good looking. But his personality was just so vile.

 

  But Oh Sehun was not interested in him. Jongin wasn’t even sure what his uality was and he thought he was probably straight. Jongin knew that the boy was bad news, and he liked it. But Jongin felt like Sehun deserved someone better than him.

 

  Jongin felt like the emotion was slowly ing his brain up. He hated Oh Sehun for this. Jongin decided to go out and tried to take his mind off Sehun. I don’t stand a chance with him anyway. He bitterly thought.

 

  Jongin put on his black tee and black ripped jeans. He then put on his leather jacket, His infamous smirk plastered on his face.

 

  When he was about to go out, Sehun’s word came to his mind. He knew for a fact that Sehun was right. He really did need to stop ing around and bringing people into this spiral of mess that he was in.

 

  Jongin sighed. Sehun was messing up his mind and he didn’t know how to get rid of him.

 

  Jongin couldn’t remember that time when he wasn’t this man that he had become. But he remembered what happened, something that turned him into this monster. It was no other than Oh Sehun.

 

  It was about two or three years ago when Jongin confessed his love towards Sehun. But he was Oh Sehun, and even Kim Jongin couldn’t open up his heart. Now that Jongin think of it, it was stupid of him for even confessing his love, he already knew what Sehun will say.

 

  It was Sehun’s fault that he turned this way and what Sehun said shouldn’t matter.

 

  Jongin now remember why Sehun was bad.

 

  He remembered clearly what Sehun said that day. I’m sorry. That was it. The only thing he said,  Sehun didn’t even look sorry, his face was cold and empty just like his soul. Thinking about it now, Jongin just wanted to punch Oh Sehun in the face.

 

  “ it.”

 

  Jongin slammed the door of his house shut and decided to go to the bar. He sat on the stool where the bartender was standing, wiping the glass.

 

  “The usual.” 

 

  The bartender went to make his drink and came back with a glass and placed it in front of Jongin.

 

  Jongin gulpped down his drinks, but that still didn’t get his mind off Oh Sehun.

 

  He felt like alcohol wasn’t enough, it just wasn’t strong enough to get rid of Oh Sehun. Drugs, that was what he needed, but the only source he know was Oh Sehun. , he’s everywhere. Literally.

 

  “What are you doing?” A deep husky voice interrupted his thoughts.

 

  “Crying. Do you think crying with tears is really crying?”

 

 “What the hell are you talking about?”  Kris asked.

 

  “I don’t even know myself.” Jongin laughed.

 

  “What is it you can tell me.”

 

  “It’s Oh Sehun.”

 

  “What about him?”

 

  Jongin sighed,  he was never close with his brother, and he didn’t think telling him was a great idea, but he needed this.

 

  “I’m ing gay, and I like Oh ing Sehun.”

 

  “Oh.”

 

  He knew it, that was all he was going to say. He wasn’t the best person to share sad crap and sad stories to. But today, he proved him wrong.

 

  “Have you confessed to him yet?”

 

  “Two years ago.”

 

  “You know sometimes people are more what they hide than what they show. Maybe he does likes you back and he’s just shy. ”

 

  “Like you know any better.” Kris ignored him

 

  “Why do you like him?”

 

  “I don’t know I just do.”

 

  “Well Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose the one who makes your world beautiful.”

 

  “Oh thank you so much, you’re so ing inspirational.” Jongin sarcastically said.

 

  “Don’t go all on me.” Kris warned.

 

  “Whatever.” Jongin placed a ten dollar bill and left the place.

 

  Talking to Kris just messed up his brain even more, maybe he just needed to get laid. But he didn’t feel like it. He was walking down the street until the sound of someone groaning and yelling was heard from one of the alleyway.

 

  He look into the alley, there was a boy beaten up by two bulky man. Jongin stare at the boy, he looked oddly familiar. Then it hit him, it was Oh Sehun.

 

  Jongin was having a debate in his head, whether to leave Sehun alone and leave like he didn’t see anything or go out there and save him.

 

  Jongin knew that the latter was a stupid idea, but he just couldn’t leave the boy, no matter how much he hated him.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter