Chapter 1

After You Came To Me

This is the first chapter! WHOOOOO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------'s POV

**KKKRRRRIIIINNNGGG**

A sound of my phone wakes my sleeping body. WHO DARE TO DISTURB MY SLEEP?! I try to reach my phone placing in the table.

"Yeoboseyo?" I drowsily anwers without looking who the caller is.

"YAH! KANG SSEUL!" Wendy aka Seungwan aka my bestfriend for I don't know how long, shouted at me in the middle of my sleep.

"You don't have to shout! And yes, I will get ready for school. See you." I immediately hang up and forced myself to go a boring unversity. I hate school. I don't even know why I keep going to that university. It's so annoying.

After I prepare myself, I go down to kitchen to have some decent breakfast. I live alone in an apartment since my parents don't have a time for me, so I decided to be independent. I don't need them but their money. Sounds rude? I don't know, they only care about their company. I go straight to the garage to get my car and drive fast straight to school. I don't want to see a 'beast mode' Seungwan.

As I park my car, I see some students gathering outside my car like I'm a celebrity or something, I can't blame though, I'm pretty popular since my parents owns this school. This is one of the reasons I hate this school. I don't like too much attention. I try to get outside my car but no avail. As i saw a familiar figure approaching my car. Oh it's Seungwan.

I slowly open the window of my car and the boys even girls starts screaming or admiring me. Sigh.

"What are waiting for? You don't want to go out of your car?" I look the person infront of me.

"Okay but, can you..." she sigh in frustration and turn around.

"DON'T YOU HAVE CLASSES?" Wendy loudly said while looking irritately to them. The students suddenly keep silent and starts to leave us.

"Happy?" I nodded while smiling at her and get out of my car. Eventhough there are some students remain in their places looking at me or us. I just ingnore them and place cold face on. I don't like anyone close to me. But Seungwan is an exception.

"You should come early Sseul to avoid this commotion." I hear her say while we're walking to our room.

"It's not my fault. And you shouldn't call me. I can take care of myself." Wendy suddenly turn to my direction and stopped walking with a disbelief look on her face.

"Says the one who asks for help earlier."

"But it's just today"

"Yeah right" She said sarcastically and enter our room. I sat around the corner near the window and Wendy by my side. The professor enter the room together with a new student. I think.

"Good Morning class, we have new students. You may introduce yourself." The professor looked at the brunette and signalling her to continue.

"Hello, I'm Bae Joohyun but you can call me Irene." Some boy students started to cheer as they see a beautiful girl infront of them. Wait, did i just call her beautiful. I look again at her, observing her. She's fine. Argh, how annoying.

"Okay, Miss Bae. You can beside Miss Son. Wendy, can you please raise you hand." She walk towards to us, I mean beside Seungwan's seat and the professor starts his discussion. How boring.

"Class, may I remind you for your group performance, 4 members per group. Every week, thrice or twice a week you will have an activity not just in my lesson but also the other professors agreed with this activity. Your group will be permanent throughout this school. You can choose you who your groupmates are and pass it to me. Understand?" Our professor said. Some students groaned in frustration some student just ignore the professor and they start gathering to make they're own group.

I look to my side and I see Wendy talking to the new girl. They seem close huh. I look to the new girl, she seem fmiliar. i think I see her somewhere but I don't know where and when. I just shrugged this feeling and look at Seungwan who is asking me if 'the new girl' or should I say Irene can be our groupmate.

Irene.

Joohyun.

Irene. Sounds really familiar.

"Earth to Seulgi." I turn my attention to Seungwan and just nodded and giving my "Okay."

"Oh, Irene, this is Seulgi, my bestfriend. Sseul, this is Irene." Seungwan casually introducing ourselves to each other.

"Hi I'm Irene, nice to meet you Seulgi." I look blankly at her hand and accepted it as I feel Seungwan suddenly nudge me that makes me back to the real world.

"I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi. nice to meet you too. Irene." Weird. I feel a sudden electricity flow in veins as I touch her hands - soft delicate hands - I feel like we met before. Gain, i just shrugged this feeling off and turned my face again to cold one. What is this feeling?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Irene's POV

Finally I found you. I can see your bear-like-smile again, I can hear your laugh again that we share each other when we were kids. I can't let anyone to take you away from me again, not now that I found you. Maybe you don't remember me because it's been 12 years since the last time we saw each other. I miss you. Seulgi-ah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its too short, I try my best to update as soon as possible. Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to comment what do you think about this chapter. And also to subscribe and upvote. I appreciate it! Thank you. ;)