Two.

Pancakes and Chicken

Irene's Alarm clock when't as you opened your eyes one by one it was Monday and your first day to begin as Irene's Assistent. "Oh my goooood." You whined and almost wanted to cry as you slowly took away your blankets and Irene sat up straight. "Come on baby. It's your first day!" Irene happily said as she stood up and stretched herself. "Are you really that happy and excited to catch me sleeping at the water, thee and coffee corner?" You asked her under the blankets. 

She took the blankets away from you as you screamt like a cat. Irene sighed and putted her hands on her hips. "Fine. guess i'll have to search someone else to GIVE HER THE 200 $ EVERY HOUR, I'LL BET SHE'LL BE VERY HAPPY WITH THAT MONEY." You then entered the bathroom, to see a Irene looking at you with her tooth brush in one hand and the other hand tooth paste as you took of your Pyjama and stepped in the shower. "Hell no that money is mine." You mumbled. Which made Irene smile in victory. 

You were done with showering and now brushing your teeth while Irene was under the shower. "Bae." "Yes baby?" Irene answered under the shower. "Why me actually?" "Oh- you don't want the money?" "No! It's just a question!" You said "I choose you because i know you much more baby, so you won't be alone in home and.." "And?" Irene was done with showering and stepped out and wrapped a towel around her as she was continued. "You'll finally do something." She poked your nose and when't out of the bathroom.

"I do alot when your not home you know?" "Such as?" "W.. Well.. Alot! stop asking me these type of questions aish!" You said in frustration and when't to the closet. "Baby.. I already putted your
clothes." Irene said pointing to the bed while she was blow drying her hair. "Great. now you want me to go as a cutie patootie." You said and grabbed the clothes and putted them on and your hair in a ponytail. Irene also putted her clothes on as you coughed.

"Does the skirt really has to be that short?" You blinked and looked at her clothing with your arms crossed and ninja eyes. The skirt was so short that if she would bend down to pick something up you could basically see her underwear. "My boss whishes me to wear like that baby." "Freaking ert." You mumbled and walked out with Irene. She ran to the kitchen and took out two lunch boxes she prepared yesterday night and grabbed the car keys and her bag. And headed out with you. 

***
"Oh my god!" You said and played with your skirt and looked at your phone. "It's been 20 minutes and we're still in this stupid traffic!" "Language." Irene said as she was going trough her phone on the messages her mom sended her. It didn't really bothered Irene but it did bother you since your new to this. You rolled down the window to breath in some fresh air. "Do they always honk that much?" You asked Irene who didn't made a sound nor move. "Ignoring me huh?" 

You said and looked at her. Right now you were impatient. Irene putted on some red lipstick which caught your attention and for some reason made you even more impatient until some cars started moving. "Look their moving!" You said which made Irene laugh and began to drive again. 

***
You guys now arrived at the
building as you stepped inside with her. Soon many greeted her as she greeted and bowed back. "Good Morning Irene." "Good Morning." "Morning Mrs Bae." "Morning." People were also greeting you as well. Irene smiled and took your hand and leaded you to her office. She unlocked her office and when't inside with you. Your eyes widened when she closed the door. "THIS is your office?" You asked while you looked around. "Yes." Irene said and took your bag jacket and putted them away. "It's little but good enough." Irene made her way to her office desk as tons of papers were pilled up.

"Little?!  six people could easily play real life golf and not get sick with it." You said and looked around. Irene smiled and headed to work as you plopped yourself down on a couch and putted on the TV. "Park Woolim you are not here to watch TV, You are here to assist me!" "Yeah so? you didn't call me?" Irene sighed and opened a box and took out her classes and putted them on as she began working.

You sighed and looked around the office as nothing was to do. "Baby." You heard her saying softly. You stood up and when't over to her. "Yes?" "Can you copy these two papers for me?" "Sure but-" "The copy machine is on the end of the hallway at this department, you walk past the little open offices and your there." Irene said as she could read your mind what you were about to ask her. "Okay." "Baby now repeat what i said." "What?" You asked as she turned to you and looked at you. "I need to be sure that you understood me." You mentally smacked yourself. "Something with copy machine at the end of the hallway at this department." 

"Good. And trough what do you have to walk pass?" "Stressed out people who are working too hard." "Yah!" Irene rolled up a piece of paper and hitted you with it on your forehead and she laughed. You laughed as well and sticked your tongue as you exited her office. "Baby wait!" "hm?" You stuck your head in her office as your face was right now facing her s. With her index finger she placed under your chin she raised your head higher and now your facing her face.

"Don't take hours okay baby? It are just 2 papers and the boss would like to meet you, so be quick okay?" You nodded in understoodment as she gave you a lovely peck and when't back to her seat. You followed what she said as you met a nice hallway and little open
offices. People we're seriously working hard and some were chitchatting and laughing. Some noticed you passing by but it wasn't that big of a issue as you arrived at the machine and smiled.

You know how these type of machines worked so it woulden't be a problem. You were done and checked if everything was good and you were about to walk away untill. "Wow.. nowadays some really nice girls work here huh?" The tall guy smirked and leaned on a wall next to the copy machine with coffee in his hand. You ignored him and walked away while he walked a little faster to follow your space. "I'm Johnny." "So?" "Whats your name?" You sighed. 

"I'm easy at these games pretty one." Jerk. "I'm Bi." You said straight foreward. "So?" You stopped with walking and faced him, now your faces were inches away as you backed away, he just smiled and looked at you. "Can't i just give you a compliment?" He asked and offered a handshaked. You rolled your eyes and Shaked hands with him. "Once again. I'm Johnny." 'I suppose making friends won't hurt right?' "I'm Woolim." "Like the entertainment company?" He laughed and you gave him a straight face which made him stop immediatly.

"So... first day of work?" "Actually i-" You stopped your self and wanted to make this short and not explain him anything. So you lied and said "Yes. But i gotta go now so.. Bye." You said and quickly walked so that he coulden't keep up and ask more questions. Atleast he was more relaxed then the other workers around. You closed the door of Irene's office and sighed.

"What took you so long?!" She asked which made you jump and guard the door as you nervously laughed and stood straight. "Nothing heh. Just... uhm... i got the papers!" You changed the subject and handed the papers over to Irene who checked the papers and nodded. "You did a good job baby. I'm proud." She said and gave you a passionate kiss. 

"Now come with me baby." She said and held your hand as she putted the papers on the desk and her glasses on top of them and headed with you out. She locked her office and hung something on the doorknob saying that she's not here and be back within 30 minutes. "Where we going bae?" "Meet the boss baby." "ugh.. can't we do that tomorrow?" 

"Why are you being so lazy?" "I haven't eaten." "Your such a baby, we'll eat after this." You guys arrived at the office of the boss as Irene knocked on the door. "Come in." a voice spoke and Irene opened the door slowly. "Ah, Joohyun!" The guy spoke as you both entered the room. The guy stood up and gave Irene a hug.. For some reason you felt like you wanted to kick the guy in the nuts, because his hands almost travelt to her but luckily Irene didn't hugged him back.

Irene pulled away and came back. "This is the girl i have been talking about." "I see...It's nice to meet you lovely." He smiled and shook hands with you as you just looked at him with a blank expression. Irene nudged you on your side which made you jump a little. "I mean uhm. Yeah. Nice to meet you too. I'm hers and she's mine." You said the word 'mine' a little louder so that he could hear and pulled Irene to you. Which made her hit you softly and laugh. "Take a seat you two." You two obeyed and sat next to each other.

His office room was pretty big like 10x times bigger but ofcouse since he is the boss. "So.. I think you will be great in our company." "Wait.. What?" Irene kept quit and looked away. "This is your application right?" He holded a paper with your autograph, passport photo and application form. You now turned your head to Irene. "So thats what you wanted me to sign up for while you said it was a supply of having 10 months a box full of japanese junkfood!" Irene stayed quiet and covered her face with her hair. "Sorry sir. I love your hairstyle and all but i can't-" "She can!"

"No i can't!" "Yes you can! Mr. Kim listen to me. The only thing she does is being lazy around home and eating. she NEEDS this job!" Irene spoke as she stood up and putted both of her hands on the boss desk. "Well if i am that much of a problem than why didn't you dumbed me at a dumbster?!" "Because i love you!" The boss watched you two fighting like little children "Slow poke!" "Grandma!"

after 30 minutes.. 

"So.. are you two now done?" He asked. "Yes.." You two murmurred in chore. You guys were tired about arguing that you guys even sat down looked away. "Now.. i am not a couple therapist expert but.. You guys have only each other okay?" He cleared his throat. "Woolim i think this job can fit you and.. i'll higher your money to even 300 $ every hour." You blinked. "Well..I think i... i can but.." "But?" "When do i begin..?" Irene looked at you as you didn't wanted to look at her. "You already did." He smiled and chuckled. 

Later the door swung open "Baby!" A young female in high heels came in and kissed the boss as you looked away and so did Irene. "Oh uhm.. why don't you two get some lunch huh? and work hard okay? Woolim you are hired!" He said and sended you two out as Irene looked at you and sighed. "I only did because i wanted you closer to me." She said as you two walked to her office. "My work is really blocking us so i thought that this would be a great oppertunity." 

She sounded sad in her voice as you sighed and looked at her. "I'm sorry baby~" You confessed and kissed her. "From now on i'll work harder for you and show you what i can alright?!" Irene was happy and pulled you in for a much more longer kiss. It made her really happy. "So uhm... The supply of Japanese junkfood wasn't real...?"


Done! Hope you liked it! i am right now busy wit the next chapter cuz this one is maybe boring? haha bye! < 3