One.

Pancakes and Chicken

You sighed. There was nothing to do and Irene would arrive within 3 minutes home she called you.. Wait.. 3 MINUTES?! You stood up and panicked as you looked at the table and couch. Crumbles of cookies and chips were all over the couch, table and ground. You ran to the kitchen to get the vacuum and it all quickly and grabbed all the junkfood and ran upstairs to hide them under bed but you froze on the stairs when you thought that would be a bad idea. 

"Damn.. Wrong key again.." Irene mumbled and sighed. She gave up and ringed the bell instead. You froze as you closed the door of the snack door and hitted your thumb. "! Auw!" You screamed and jumped in pain and walked to the hallway. "Baby its me!" Irene said excited while knocking on the door. She was so happy to see you again after she was done with her work. She left while you were still sleeping in bed.

Irene works in a office as a assistent of the boss, she takes care of his appointments, notes and agenda. Whenever the boss calls her in the office she must obey to hear what the boss has to say to her, she even needs to sometimes massage his shoulders or head. The boss even has a crush on her and once tried to do it with her. But luckily she got saved by the time and she gets well paid more then the people who work even harder.

You opened the door to see a Irene tackling you down to the ground as she hugged you. "Uhm Irene... The door is still open.. you know?" You coughed as a minute flew by and made Irene stand up and close the door, lock it and kiss you. She took off her heels and walked into the living room. She stretched a little and sniffed. "Baby.." "Yes...?" You asked her almost not even wanting to know what she wanted to ask. "Why do i smell Sweet and Sour chips..?" "Maybe.. because i ate a little bit of it?" You told and closed your eyes waiting for her to scold you. 

"Baby... what did i told you about eating that?! Junkfood is not healthy to eat!" "Well, why did you then buy it for Joy's Birthday party a few days ago huh?!" "That was a acception!" You sighed and huffed your cheeks. "Okay whatever you say grandma.." "What did you say?!" "I mean.. Young-Beautiful-Pretty-Gorgeous-Good-Looking women who deserves a nice warm bathtub with bubbles!" "Oh nice i do deserve that!" Irene said as she pulled you with her upstairs. 

Later both of you sat in the bathtub with bubbles as you blew some making Irene smile. You seriously meant evrything to her. "So baby.. i got you a job.. and-" "Great, you just ruined it. I'm getting out of here-" "SIT. DOWN." Irene demanded. She knew you were afraid of her if she would raise her voice like that. You don't have a job. Why? Cuz you are 90% of the time lazy and rather spend your times in home, sleeping, eating, getting on the laptop and repeat. 

You were done with school and had your diploma's. But you founded it difficult to search one that fitted you. You once baby sitted for your sister tho and promise to never ever do it. Your sister children are trouble makers and they would only listen if you had candy or treatend them by calling their mom. 

You sighed and looked at Irene as you signaled her to begin with talking as you sat back done on the bathtub. "As i was saying..." She cleared . "I need a assistent for a week or two and i thought you would be the perfect person i could ask" "Wait... why does a assistent.. need a assistent?" "You'll get 200 $ every hour." "DEAL." Irene smiled in victory and did a little creepy laugh. 

You blinked in confusion and rolled your eyes playfully. How did you met Irene? Well.. believe it or not but.. you two met thanks to bringing your sisters child to a Kindergarten.


Flashback.

You cursed in your head as you holded your sisters childs hand tight so that she won't run away as you arrived at the Kindergarten. You went inside and smiled as you waved at the nice kindergarten teacher while Yebin ran inside to play with the toys you watched her. "Thank you for bringing her dear, i'll take good care of her." "Thank you ma'am cuz else my sister would kill me heh. Have a nice day!" You said and waved to the kindergarten teacher and Yebin who waved back as she had a big plushie in her hands and began playing again.

'Now thats done.. the last pizza is MINE!' You began to ran. Your sister told you to bring Yebin (Her only daughter against the other two boys she had) to the kinder garten. The two boys were at school. If you did that she would give you money and the last pizza. While thinking of the pizza you turned the corner and bumped into a person which made the female fall. You panicked and extended your hand to her to help her up. "I'm so sorry i really am!" The female said nothing and held your hand to get up. 'damn.. those
heels are high.. and the skirt is so.. short and she could pretty much button the last two buttons on her blouse you know.. her cleavage is almost showing..' You thought. She looked like those y female office workers that every guy would get a /buldge of.

She had a pretty face, pink cheeks and her smile was pretty. She dusted off her short black skirt and looked up at you. "Your not.. bleeding right?" The female laughed at your question and shaked her head. "I'm fine~ You actually saved me.." "Saved you?" You got confused. "Irene!" A guys deep voice was heard as he jogged to where you two were standing and the females eyes widened when she heard her name being called. "Act like you know me okay." She told you. "What.." "Irene i'm-" "Sure i can get you some ice cream cake Hanna! Let's go!" "Wait.. my name isnt Han-" She cutted you off as she holded your wrist tight and pulled you with her somewhere as you both began to run away. 

You two were now sitting at a restaurant. Irene coulden't stop looking at you how you were eating. She coulden't believe that a small girl like you can eat that much! You gulped some water down and continued eating, as you were about to take a bite of the chicken she cutted you off by placing her hand on your hand that was on the table and clearing . Looking at you with a cold expression as you when't sitting straight and fixed yourself. 

She learned to never say 'my treat' ever again to you. You coughed and looked at her with a smile. "Heh.. sorry. Don't worry i can pay you this all back i promise!" You said and cleaned your hands with the servets and whipped your mouth clean. "Its okay dear.. I like big eaters like you." She said her lips and looking at you. You blinked and looked at her. "Excuse me ma'am.. but can i ask you something?" "Eh? Sure." Irene blinked and wondered what you wanted to ask her. 

"Is your name maybe... Irene?" She blinked at your question as a minutes of silence flew by and she smiled. "Yes... how did you know?" "Because that dude ran over to us screaming your name all.. i don't know.." You said to her and took a bite of your fried chicken. She chuckled and remembered. "Oh.. right~" And now you remembered something.. You were in a restaurant with someone you didn't even know what her favorite colour was. 

"What about you?" "Huh?" You snapped out of your thoughts. "What is your name?" "Woolim." "A pretty name for a pretty girl i'd say." She giggled. Her smile and laugh was very pretty to you. "So.. Irene.. Why did we uhm.. ran away? You almost could broke my wrist." You said and laughed as you looked at your wrist. Irene carefully holded your wrist and panicked. 

"I'm so sorry!" She gasped. "It's okay~ now answer me.. please?" You asked carefully. You didn't know but something made you say that she's probably older than you. "Well.. How old are you dear?" "20.." "Great! old enough to hear." She said. You became impatient as she sat down and cleared . "That guy. Tried to me." You bursted some water out of your mouth when she said the word '' with a cold expression without emotions.

"Excuse me but WHAT?!" You asked her in disbelieve with widened eyes looking at her. "Yes." She buttoned her shirt. 'So thats why her buttons were opened..' You thought and shaked the thought away. "Well.. no wonder cuz you are pretty." You said and quickly covered you mouth and hitted yourself. "I- I mean yes the guy is handsome and you work for him and all but he still doesn't has the rights to do that!"

You said which made Irene smile. "Just between us girls." She said and told you to move forward gesturing with her hand. You blinked and when't close to her as her lips reached your ear. "I don't like . i'm a lesbian.. i prefer s." Your eyes widened as she said that and made you sit back on your seat in shock. "Your straight huh?" She asked. "Huh?" "Hetroual?" "No uhmm..." You coughed as Irene was waiting for your answer. "Uhm i'm Bi.. but i prefer the girls more." "I see." Irene replied as something inside her made her squeel in happiness.

And so.. You and Irene gotten pretty close.. When you two left Irene asked for your Line (Or Kkt.)  You founded it weird that she asked for your number but in the end you gave it to her.

You two were now on a date.. Irene holded your right hand tight with her head resting on your shoulder as you two were in a park. You guys had the most wonderful picnic ever and once again yes.. you ate alot. The relationship wasn't real but for Irene it was. There was even a time where you were waiting for Irene to be done with her work. She told you to wait outside of the building as she grabbed her keys and putted her agenda, pens and papers in her bag and quickly headed outside meeting you. 

While you were waiting you met a old classmate as you guys were laughing and remembering some fun times and memories you guys had untill. "Uhm... Woolim.. There's a girl- i mean woman standing next to you heh." The girl said. The girl got scared cuz Irene gave her a death glare and her face wasn't on very pleasant. "Who is she." Irene asked and looked at you with a stern face. "Oh- Just a old friend from school no biggie lol." You told Irene. "Kei this is Irene, Irene this is Kei." Kei extended her hand as Irene slowly shaked it firmly. "So, Woolim it was nice meeting you, I hope we'll meet again soon!" Kei said and bitted a goodbye as you returned the favour and did so as well.

Irene now turned to you and smiled. "Baby i'm hungry. Lets go eat at the cafe." She said and pulled you with her. Swaying her hips even more to attract your attention. Mostly the guys would look at her and 'wow'ed' most of the time. She smirked which made her more y as you were trying to focus.

"So Irene.. How old are you actually?" "Do you promise to still love me..?" She asked you as you heard the concern in her voice. "Sure~ ... Your not.. 30 are you...?" "W-what?! no! I'm not that old!" Irene said and
looked at you all offended. "I don't look that old!" She said and gave you a glare with a pout which made you laugh as you nodded at her words. "Then tell me~" "Okay... I'm 5 years older than you baby..." "5 years.." You said and looked at your fingers to count. "25 Pabo!" She said and slapped your arm and chuckled.

"Owh~ Okay lol." "Just okay?" "Yes." "So you don't care about the age difference?" "Age doesn't matter when it's love right?" You chuckled and looked at her as you saw sparkles in her eyes of happiness as she kissed you over and over. "So does that mean..." "Yes, we're official." You smiled as she hugged you tight.

END OF FLASHBACK.


 "You'll begin tomorrow so we can directly go together okay baby?" You snapped out. "WHAT?! Butbut-" "No buts baby! i'm serious." "But i don't wanna go early to beeeed." You whined towards her which made her roll her eyes and smile at your at you. "Don't give me that smile, you know i don't like it!" You kept on whining.


First Chapter! Sorry if this one is boring, i hope you guys liked it and Also Red Velvet's Comeback! omg ;; Have a nice day!! <3