Four.

Pancakes and Chicken

You now holded a cup in your hand with a disguisted face and the only thing red velvet could hear from you was 'ugh'. The party was  nothing for you, but it was something for the others, people dancing, getting drunk, laughing and talking and secretly taking a piece of the cake. Irene smiled softly and pulled you with her to dance. 

You struggled back ofcourse and said things like "no i can't dance..."  "no... i'm too short!"  But nothing helped. You guys were now standing in the middle of the dance floor and the others joined you guys as well, you had no choice but just dance since everytime you tried to escape they would block your way. 

The boss didn't wanted to hold the party at the company so they rented a
bar and club for the night. It was beautiful and well.. believe it or not but this was the first time for you. 

Later you guys exit the dance floor and were now sitting on the bar, the bartender asked you guys what you wanted to drink, it was your turn to speak but then.. "I'll take a-"  "Cola! she'll take cola"  Irene stopped you which made you look at her "Seriously Joohyun? I'm-"  "20... I know and still i don't trust you with alcohol, remember what happened last time?." 

You blushed a little when she reminded you what happened previously. You and her when't to a closed by bar and just drank some since you were upset and still felt a little homesick. There many type of drunk people, you have the ones who completely can't walk, aggresive, emotional... well you were basically the one who was silly and you aren't that strong of a drinker. 1 full bottle and your gone.

You sighed thinking about it because Irene needed to lift you up and go home. You shaked the thoughts away and chuckled. "Sorry baby your right." you said and looked at her with a smile while she pecked your lips. Later on ... Someone came towards you guys as the tall guy lightly tapped your shoulder which made you turn around to see the boss infront of your face as you blinked. 

"Is it okay if i take your beautiful girlfriend for a dance?" He asked smiling and looking at Irene with a lovey dovey face which ignored you. You looked at Irene who signaled you with a quick glare as she shaked her head. "Uhmm.. no i'm sorry, we already danced and... well, we would like to rest first so heh."  

The boss nodded quickly and left with a i-don't-trust-it face and looked at Irene who looked at her drink. He walked away as you finally breathed out and calming yourself, you don't know why but he just scared you. Irene smiled and holded your arm tight which grabbed your attention. "We'll leave soon."  She said and handed you your drink as you took a sip. 

 What were you
wearing? oh just easy! but lovely for Irene's eyes. What they were wearing was simple as well but brilliant


"finally home! what a day.."  You said and plopped on the couch and yeri next to you. The other girls decided to sleep over by you guys since the day was party was pretty tiresome for all of you guys and Joy ran upstairs to take a shower first so sadly the others needed to wait. You guys all agreed on having a slumer party till Sunday.

The other girls also had jobs too and it was friday so a very good way to start your weekend right? Soon you guys were upstairs and already bitted each other a goodnight. Irene took of her dress which made you distracted. She caught you and you quickly looked away which made her chuckle. "Baby?"  "hm?"  "I won't hurt you if you check me out, you know?"  She said and when't to the closet to take a pyjama for you and her. 

"I wasn't checking you out."  You pointed out while brushing your hair. She hitted you with her t-shirt and looked at you. "Don't lie."  She spoke and when you wanted to deny it she directly hitted you again, laughing softly as you tackled her on the bed. These were the things that would make you most likely love her even more.

You two snuggled up closely and were a few minutes quiet since you guys heard the other girls talking and laughing, you both chuckled a little but stopped when you heard something like glass break. "Crap.. how are we supposed to explain that to Irene?!" You heard one of the girls say... probably Seulgi. 

"I'll get them tomorrow."  Irene said which made you laugh and you bitted each other a goodnight. 


Okay sooo... it's been a long time since i updated and i'm really sorry for that but m school is just being ugh ;; hope you liked it! <3 i will also try to not make such a boring chapters and spice it up a little heh!