Author's Note

The Erosion of Words

Hey, everybody. First of all, thank you for reading my story from end-to-end. It’s difficult, and very corny at times, but hey, everyone likes a good ChanBaek fic, don’t they? Even if BaekYeol isn’t your OTP or even a couple you ship, they still look pretty cute together. It’s weird because I don’t ship ChanBaek at all. Not at all. I still ship BaekYeon, even though there are vicious rumours that they broke up, according to ‘close friends of Taeyeon’ (lol nice try better luck next time), and I ship ChanDara. Yes, I know it’s very unlikely that they’ll actually end up together, but which fan doesn’t ship themselves with their idols? I bet Chanyeol watched every episode of We Broke Up and got super jealous of anyone who came in contact with Dara. My EXO OTP is KaiSoo, even though my bias is Chanyeol (as I mentioned in the foreword). Anyway, that is not the point of this seemingly useless block of text. The point is, I'm so incredibly grateful to all my subscribers and upvoters, as well as my readers and commenters. I know it may not seem like such a big deal to all of you, but I was going through a very tough time when I was writing this fanfic and therefore all my emotions b with hurt and striking pain was not just fictional angst, it was real hardships. I thought that this fanfic wouldn't do too well because my writing was dull and repetitive and long and boring and it was my first, so it definitely wouldn't do well. But for me, at least, it's been crazy. I cried a little yesterday reading this because all the emotions I described were from real-life events and reliving them pained me. I'm so thankful for whatever little amount of readers I have who enjoy my story, and say that this blew them away because it means so, so, so much to me. Thank you so much for enjoying my fanfic, if you did, and please leave a comment about whatever. I like making friends and if you want to chat anytime, I'm always 100% up for that. I hope you become or stay an EXO-L and show EXO and other KPop bands as much love as you can manage, because it's astoundingly tedious to always be smile and happy. Like our idols, we possibly break down, too, sometimes. You just need to have faith in yourself, and if your friends or anybody around you are sad for whatever reason, please cheer them on. If our idols are feeling down, send them a cute message on SNS. People's presence alone can make people feel surprisingly better. Thank you for sending all these supportive comments- I can't imagine the fact that people I never knew existed are being so cheerful and it makes me so happy. Thank you, and let's love till the end. 

okay but why aren't people noticing the RV reference in the last chapter js

Goodbye! Hope you liked it, leave a comment for any good story ideas if you have any. I have writer's block atm, I guess :/