Episode 34

WGM CAMEL COUPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After surprise moment from Bomi, Chen and Bomi back to their home. At car before leaving the parking lot.

“I want to drink coffee,” said Chen look at Bomi.

“Instead of coffee, drink this oppa,” Bomi get something from her bag. It’s a vitamin.

(Studio: Ah… she bring vitamin? Bomi really a healthy idol…)

When Chen drink it up, Chen face become bitter, he look at Bomi and Bomi laughed at him.

“What is this?” Chen asked her.

“Its ginger and lemon, that’s really healthy oppa.”

Chen shook his head and feel his body trembling after drink that. “Its really bitter in my tongue…” Chen put his tongue out.

(Studio: Ahahah… look at his face…)

Bomi just laughed. “You should drink this a lot, especially when you want to practice,” said Bomi.

After that, Bomi put a hand cream on her hand, Chen look at her, Bomi look at him too.

“Why? Should I put hand cream on your hand too?” Bomi asked him.

“Ne~ please…” Chen give his hand to Bomi.

Bomi put a hand cream on his palm and rub it. Bomi rubbing his hand and playing on it. Chen laughed. “Woah, chua… its like your give a massaging to me,” said Chen.

 

The interview

Bomi: First, I was just gonna apply it, but it started becoming fun for me, so I rubbed it in more vigorously, like this and this (give demonstration) That’s how we got more comfortable after feel awkward moment before. (Bomi trying to explain the awkward moment is when she give a hug to Chen after surprise moment).

 

After put the hand cream, Chen started to driving.

“Oppa, you know when we got married? Date? You know?” Bomi suddenly asked Chen.

(Studio: I think men weakness, he must be forgot about it…)

Chen looks like thinking first. “Ah… I know… you must be think I don’t know right?”

“Hmm…” Bomi nod.

Chen stole glance to Bomi, Bomi waiting for his answer. “September… first… 1 September 2015,” Chen glance to Bomi.

Bomi look at Chen, she feels happy and satisfied. “Oohhh… you remember that…” said Bomi touch Chen cheek. “Then… have you ever thought about me? for 7th month being together?” Bomi asked him again.

“Of course…” Chen answering her.

“When is it?” Bomi looks curious. Chen just smile full of meaning. Bomi giggled. “Tell me… tell me…” Bomi make an aegyo gesture to him. Chen just silence. “Arraseo… I will change my question. When do you miss me most?”

Chen laughed again.

“Ah… waeyo?” Bomi asked him.

“From time to time, every second I miss you,” Chen looks like singing.

Bomi giggled. “Oh.. its so cheesy but why I’m so excited?” said Bomi.

 

STUDIO

MC Eric: Its really Cheesy…

MC Choa: But why am I feel like Bomi? It makes me excited…

 

The interview

Chen: Its not cheesy really, I just said for the save answer, I can’t give her every detail about it, because I feel shy. Just I miss her when she laughed, everytime she laughed, I miss her a lot.

 

“Oppa, lets wash this car first before we go home,” Bomi said pointing the Car Wash Shop.

“Shall we?”

Bomi nodded.

Chen driving his car to the nearby carwash that Bomi pointing. “Oh? This is a selfwash…” Chen look at the carwash board.

“Oh? we can do it with ourselves?” Bomi asked.

Then the worker help Chen to entering the place for their car. After parking it on carwash place.

“This is my first time doing it, wash car with ourselves,” Chen said and getting out the car, Bomi too.

Chen started to turn on the water spray. Bomi looks excited. “I want to do that,” Bomi grab the water spray and direct it at car. “Wohooo~” She screams.

“Woah… this is really fun,” said Chen standing beside Bomi. Bomi keep spraying water to their car. “Now time to scrub…”

Bomi take the scrub and started to scrub the car. Chen joining her and they scrubbing their car together.

(Studio: they are look so happy with that…)

Bomi look at Chen shirt that get a soap at him. Bomi stop helping him and try to touch Chen shirt and wiping it. “What s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter