Episode 3

WGM CAMEL COUPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Previous Episode: Bomi was surprised when Chen brought two guitar]

 

"Woah... did you buy it oppa?" Bomi asked.

Chen back to sit beside Bomi and smile shyly. "Ne... I want you to teach we could become closer and throw awkward feeling that maybe previously we both feel.me play guitar." Chen rubbing the back of his neck.

Bomi dumbfounded for a while before chuckled. "But i'm not a pro oppa..."

"We can practise together then, what do you think?" Chen give an idea.

"Hmm... sure why not, i like your idea." Bomi make an eye contact to Chen.

 

The Interview

Bomi: I think that's a good idea, we could become more closer and throw awkward feeling that maybe previously we both feeling each other. What do you think? you think same with me, right?

Chen: (speak slowly) We should closer to each other and throw all awkwardness, i think she agree if she know about teaching thing is an idea for relationship between us. I'm so relieve.

 

A few days later...

(Studio: i think Bomi alone at their house...)

Bomi was cleaning house, she's alone at the house, no figure of Chen in there. Bomi sit at the couch and play with her cellphone. She's take a selca alone cutely. Until... her cellphone rang. Bomi smiled and picked up the phone.

Chen: Yeobuseyo, Bomiya, where are you?

Bomi: I'm in our house. Where are you oppa?

Chen: I newly arrived at the airport. Why don't you wait for me and went along together? What are you doing?

Bomi: (smile) Aniyo...gwaenchana... I'm cleaning the house, so when you here the house is clean and comfortable. After all, this afternoon, I had schedule to attend and maybe we can't meet today (with a sad face)

Chen: Jjinjja? Ah... really unfortunate. I think we can't meet today. You should eat before go to your schedule then.

Bomi: Arraseo... See you! Bye~

Chen: Ne~

 

Studio

MC Eric: So they aren't meet today?

MC Misun: I think so

 

Chen parked the car in an area not far from their house. Chen smiled when finish the phone call. "I lie to her, i wanna make a surprise today. I bring pizza for her too," Chen said.

(Studio: Ah... He lied!)

Chen stand to the door and knocked it. 

Bomi who was busy take a selca look shocked. "Nuguseyo?" Bomi ask still sit in the couch.

"Pizza has arrived!!!" Chen make a different voice of him.

Bomi cried her forehead and stand up then walk to the door. She opened and... Chen stand up with a pizza box. Bomi shocked. "Yah! oppa! do you... yah... you lie to me?" Bomi stumble. Chen shocked with Bomi languaged. Bomi feel she not polite and give a bow to Chen. "Ah...i'm sorry..."

Chen and Bomi entering the house and sit the couch together. Bomi keep silent and Chen too.

 

Studio

MC Choa: I think Bomi is upset because Chen lying to her.

All MC nodded their head.

 

"You don't want to eat pizza? or are you angry?" Chen asked and look at Bomi eyes.

Bomi avoided eye contact and take a slice of pizza and eat in peace. Chen keep try to get attention from Bomi,but Bomi avoiding him.

The Interview

Chen: (Sigh) I think she's mad at me. Eottokae?

Q: Are u mad at him?

Bomi: (bitter smile) Not really but he lied! What a liar! At the phone when he said he's in airport i already feel upset because night before he message me if he want to meet me at that day went he arrived to Korea. So i went to the house early morning, but... i don't know what to say.

 

"at what time your schedule?" Chen try to make a conversation to Bomi.

"3 p.m," Bomi give a short answer.

"Ah..." Chen look at his watch. "I think we should go, come on..." Chen grab Bomi wrist.

Bomi suddenly shock with Chen touch.

 

Studio

MC Misun: Woah! skinship... skinship...

MC Eric: Nice move Chen-ssi

 

Chen still holding Bomi wrist, Bomi just following him and smile came from her lips. Bomi and Chen get in to the car and ride it.

"Where are we going?" Bomi ask.

"We are going to register our marriages!" Chen answered happily.

"Eh?"

"We should do it, right?"

Bomi nodded.

They came to the ward office. But they can't find it easily since it's their first time. Finally they find it and walk towards there.

"Can we get the forms for registering marriages?" Chen ask to the worker.

"Here you are..."

Bomi just waiting behind Chen. The smile widely when see the forms. Chen look at Bomi and keep smile, he thinks Bomi not mad anymore.

"I'll tell you how to fill it out, your name and then most important part is the witness. It can be anyone over who can testify the marriage. You need their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter