Episode 15

WGM CAMEL COUPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A view days later]

 

They walking on the public street in the early morning. Bomi wear a ripped jeans and big white shirt. Chen wear a casual clothes too, ripped jeans and black tshirt with black jacket.

“Are you not feel cold?” Chen asked.

Bomi shook her head. “Aniyo, it’s not too cold oppa, where are we going to?”

“Hmm… guess it. Do you know what we will do today?” Chen asked back.

Bomi glancing to Chen. “Why you always make me guess?”

Chen giggled. “Mianhae…mianhae…” He hold Bomi hand.

(Studio: He must be afraid Bomi mad at him again…  hahaha…)

“We walking around here because we came for wedding photo,” Chen said.

Bomi eyes become wide. “Woah? Wedding photo? It’s not when we in Jeju?” Bomi looks a little confused.

“Aniyo, it’s mission for magazine right? We doing wedding photo for real now,” Chen smile at her.

“Yes! Assa! I like it!”

“You like it?”

Then they going to a grey building. Chen opened the door for Bomi, and Bomi go inside it, Chen following her from behind. Bomi meet the staff.

“Annyeong haseo…” Bomi give a bow to them.

“Annyeong haseo…” Chen said.

“Annyeong haseo, nice to meet you, let’s go upstair,” said the staff.

They following the staff to the upstair in their office. They sit across the staff. The staff give them a photo book.

“What kind a photo pose do you want?”

Bomi look at Chen and then look at the staff. “It’s… yesterday we have a photo shot, the theme is garden and nature like this…” Bomi pointing the picture who looks like their photo before.

“We want to try another theme,” Chen said.

Bomi tap Chen thigh and give a look to him. “I have idea… we are an idol right, we want to try guitar theme? Or because we are Camel Couple so what if… Aladdin? Or Africa theme.”

Chen can’t hold his laughs because Bomi suggestion. The staff laughs too.

 

STUDIO

All MC laughs.

MC Misun: Bomi is a gag women…

MC Eric: How can she suggest that…

 

Then after the meeting. Bomi walk with another staff to pick the clothes that will she wear. Chen still sit at there.

“Sorry, I need a favor,” Chen whisper to the staff.

The staff nodded her head. “Ne~?”

Chen looks like shy went he want to talk. “Hmm… can you pick the pose that make me with my wife so intens or close each other like this.” Chen pointing the photo who the model is almost kiss.

(Studio: Omo!!! Aigoo!!!)

“Ah! Ne~ I will tell the photographer then, you don’t have to be worry.”

Chen nodded. “Thank you so much…”

Then he ready to change his clothes too. Chen is the one who finish to change the outfit, he waiting Bomi in front of the door of Bomi changing room.

 

 

“Are you done?” Chen asked.

But no answer, Bomi still busy with her make up.

“Wife? Are you hear me?” Chen asked again. “Omo, I must hold my feeling right now,” he touch his chest and giggled.

Then the door is open. Chen close his eyes. Bomi is stand up in front of Chen. She smile brightly.

 

         

 

(Studio: Aigoo… she’s really beautiful… looks like an angel)

“Oppa, you can open your eyes now,” Bomi said.

Chen open his eyes and stumble because feel surprised. His cheekbones high up and give a ‘WOW’ without sound. “Wow…” Chen blink his eyes many times. “Am I dreaming?”

Bomi hit Chen arm. “Don’t joke…”

(Studio:  Man need those kind of reactions… omo! He truly like it)

Chen step around Bomi who keep standing still in her  spot. She feel embarrassed and close her face, Chen too he very shy and keep doing ‘WOW’.

 

The interview

Chen: I lost my word, suddenly become blank. I hope she wears it everyday in front of me. She likes princess, she’s really a fairy, my fairy princess.

Q: What do you think about Chen reactions?

Bomi: Molla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter