Episode 13

WGM CAMEL COUPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[what will happen between Camel Couple on their first night honeymoon together?]

 

Bomi looked outside the window and Chen still lying in the bed.

(Studio: Looks like Bomi is shy because Chen is lying on the bed…)

“Bomiyah~ what if we unpacked our suitcase?” Chen asked to Bomi.

Bomi turned her head, she make a step to sit beside the bed. “geurae… let’s go!”

They open their suitcase. Bomi surprised because Chen bring a lot camera. “Oppa, are you want shoot a film?” Bomi ask.

Chen laugh. “Aniyo, do you know right I like to make a short movie with my member before? Like we do when we take a cover dance video,” Chen answered.

“Ah…”

“Let’s make a short movie about our honeymoon later,” Chen said and touch Bomi hand.

 

STUDIO

MC Eric: They wanna make a honeymoon video?

MC Misun: I hope its not something y or for …

All MC laughs

 

“So what are you brought from Seoul?” Chen ask and started to take a video with his go pro camera.

Bomi smile to camera. “Hmm… first because we’re celebrity, I bring hat, scarf, and many accessories. And vitamin… Chorong unnie give me this because she said to give to you too for our health, before today we’re had many schedule and concert it’s must be tiring but we should always look fresh in front of people so I will give this to you. Let’s drink together oppa…” Bomi give a bottle of vitamin to Chen.

 

The interview

Bomi: Like I said, we’re an idol, we should always look fresh and keep healthy. Apink and EXO had many concert in other country outside Korea and we’re not tell a lie, we’re human too and feel tired and because of that I want make my husband feel better when drink the vitamin.

Chen: She’s so care about our health, I’m very grateful you’re the one who become my wife.

 

STUDIO

MC Misun: you’re the one…? I give a lot vitamin to my husband but he never gave me a good compliment like that, he said, why you keep give me a vitamin? Did my body is so weak because I’m old?

All MC laughs and clap

 

After unpacked their suitcase. They’re still sit on the floor.

“What should we eat tonight?” Chen ask.

“Hmm… let’s go outside, I want to eat outside hotel…” Bomi give a suggestion.

“Should we?” Bomi nodded.

They’re walking outside the hotel, the wind is strong, They’re wearing a thick jacket and scarfs. Bomi cough because the cold. Chen look at her and grab her hand and put in on his jacket pocket. Bomi cheekcones high up and her face become red.

(Studio: Aigoo~)

“You must be so cold, we should eat a warm or hot one,” Chen said.

“Let’s eat jjampong or kimchi stew… it’s there…” Bomi pointing a restaurant.

They walk toward to the restaurant, they order jjampong and kimchi stew.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter