Final

Christmas Shopping

"Hey Chan, what's up?" You spoke through the phone. Lee Chan, or Dino, was calling you to ask if the two of you could shop together to buy Christmas presents for his and your friends together. Humming in agreement, you tried to take money out of your little home bank. "Alright, I'll see you later at Myeongdong at 1pm? Yes, Channie. We can get lunch and buy presents." Picking out an outfit, you got dressed and got ready to leave the house. It was rather cold, so you opted for jeans and a long sleeved shirt. Grabbing a woolly jacket just in case you got really cold, you headed out the door.

You met Dino at exactly 1pm, and he was wearing a long sleeved black shirt, and dark jeans. He grinned and put his arm around your shoulder. "So, what do you want to eat for lunch? It's cold, how about some soup and noodles?" He dragged you to a specialty noodle shop down the street and ushered you in. After deciding what to eat, the both of you ordered. The waiter, however, only talked to you. He was obviously flirting, and this pissed both you and Dino off, and Dino sulked. You reached over the table and patted his hand, "It's okay, Channie. I prefer you over guys like that anyway." His cheeks tinged pink, and he turned away slightly. You chuckled, and took your hand away.

After (finally chasing away the waiter) and finishing your food, the both of you left after paying the bill. "I was thinking we could go to a clothes shop for some of the hyungs." Dino said, tugging you towards a clothing store. Sighing, you followed him. Dino pulled out several shirts and tossed them into your arms. "Hyung would like these!" Which hyung, you didn't know. But what you knew was that the shop attendant was staring at Dino, and you rolled your eyes. "Chan, I think we should get Seungcheol oppa a sweater, and Jeonghan oppa a shirt." He nodded, browsing through the sweaters.

Pulling out a hideous neon green sweater, Chan sniggered. "Imagine if we bought this for hyung, he'd probably cry." Scrunching up your face, you shoved it back onto the rack. "I think we should buy him navy, he'd look amazing in it." You pulled out a striped navy sweater, and Chan nodded. "He would, let's get this for him then." "But Chan, we're going to buy our own presents for them, right?" "Who cares, we can buy them together, now come on!" "Yah, Lee Chan!"

Nearly 5 hours later, both you and Chan had finished buying presents for everyone else. Except each other. Trying to find an excuse to leave, you told Chan your mom needed help with cooking tonight. He nodded sadly, letting you go off. He'd wanted to spend more time with you, but this gave him an opportunity to buy the gift he wanted to buy for you. As you left, he walked into a particular store.

Very soon, Christmas arrived. You had already bought presents for everyone, including Dino. The presents were wrapped in blue wrapping paper, and all put in several bags. Running down, you greeted your parents and tore open your presents from them. Hugging your presents to your chest, you smiled. Thanking your parents, you ran off to find the boys.

You nearly crashed into Mingyu as you ran into the house, you were that excited. The boys were seated in Seungcheol's living room, and each of them had a small stack of presents. Handing out all of your presents, you sat down and the boys passed you your presents. Before long, the whole lot of you had torn open every present, and the floor was covered in wrapping paper.

Dino's present for you was the one you opened last, and it was in a box. When you opened the box, you saw a necklace with a plant pendant. "Dino, I love it! This is amazing." You tackled him to the floor, and the rest snorted. "Why doesn't she give her Mingyu oppa a hug too?" "You already have Wonwoo to hug, shut up, hyung." "That's rich coming from you, Vernon!" Seungcheol and Jeonghan sighed, and started smacking the boys on the head.

You asked Dino to help you put on the necklace, and Joshua laughed. "Here, let me help." Joshua took the necklace from you and hung it over your head. "Joshua oppa, that's not helpful.." Seungkwan grinned and shoved Dino hard. As expected, Dino fell over but managed to land a kiss on your cheek. He blushed and started apologizing, but Woozi yelled. "Give it up, Lee Chan! We all know you like her, so just confess like a man!" You tackled him once again, and kissed his cheek.

"Is that true, Channie? Because, well. I love you too." Dino's face turned as red as a tomato, and the boys started hooting. "Get some, my son!" "Cheol, that's not appropriate!" "Jeonghan hyung, please, we've wanted to see this!" "Shut up guys!" "You shut up, Mingyu!"

Pulling Dino away from the now chaotic living room, you dragged him outside. Dino slipped his hands into yours, smiling. "I do love you, and I'm so glad you feel the same way about me." You smiled back at him, hugging him tightly.

"You're the best present I could have ever gotten."