-3rd Floor

Forbidden Fruit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

This chapter is like a little introduction to the story. I'm sorry it's not long. But I truly hope that you will like this. 

*-*   Please feel free to comment, feels good to read them...   *-* 

 

 

 

A narrow street covered with crimson and black cobblestone. Filled with cozy cafes and bars on each side. It was the main street of the town back when people used carriages instead of cars. During its construction, most brilliant architects were called to determine the position of the resting areas on each side of the street. The place was called The Art Street since the well-known painters and musicians usually came down there seeking their muses.

 

Its popularity remained the same in the 21th century too, just like how its name remained the same. The Art Street. But the kind of art made there changed a lot. There were no more painters or musicians there seeking inspiration. Of course some street musicians were there during the rush hours of the day, playing the popular songs to collect instant money in return. A lot different than what it used to be. The quality of the art diminished visibly and its meaning changed a lot. For people of this age, it was considered art when a person’s face looked beautiful. Whether they would be male or female, it didn’t matter. Beauty was a must. Since the society demanded the presence of beautiful people.

 

Well, society was getting what it wanted the most from this street since it was apparently a motto for the cafes and bars on its each side to employ beautiful faces. But one of those cafes was on a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter