Love Rival? Yep.

Over the Boundaries

Minseok and Jongdae began hanging out more often. Causing them to become close friends. Minseok was head over-heels for Jongdae, his friends can tell- Jongdae's friends can tell, so why not him? He's so oblivious. But of course, with Minseok and Jongdae's interactions, their friends...have also been interacting.

Thus, giving Byun Baekhyun, many, many, opportunities to bring more people together.

Maybe Jongdae and Minseok haven't noticed- but two pairs of their friends have got together. They haven't realized how touchy-feely Luhan and Sehun have been getting at or Kyungsoo and Jongin.

All Baekhyun did was do a little things to make it click. He just felt in his gut- like he always have when he see's a possible couple.

But then, he saw Jongdae. One look, he felt mesmerized. His heart did a little flip. But by the way Minseok looks at Jongdae, he can tell Minseok likes him. Yet Jongdae doesn't realize it. Lately, he found out Jongdae works at the same cafe he works at. 

Sure, he and Jongdae have chatted a few times- but that was it. But all those times of course, made his stomach do cart wheels.

His friend Taemin told him, that it's love- in which he replied with 'Duh, you idiot. I already know that, don't you know my reputation?'. Which earned him an eye roll from his attractive friend.

It didn't take him that long to find out, that Jongdae was also developing some feelings toward Minseok.

That did not exactly make him feel better. He didn't want to barge in. They were clearly made for each other. Baekhyun knows, when he saw them together, he had the same click. Only this time, he didn't like it.

Jongdae clearly liked Minseok now. For the sometime he had been watching them. Let's just say, someone cried a little.

 

It had been months since Jongdae and Minseok started dating. They looked really happy.

But, it was Baekhyun who got them together. Yeah call him an idiot for pairing the one he loved, with another. But he saw potential in their relationship. Baekhyun confirmed his love for Jongdae. He knew it was true. But he also knew, Jongdae wouldn't look at him like that. All Jongdae had in his eyes was Minseok.

He couldn't tell, if he regretted it or not when Minseok and Jongdae hit off. Taemin tried cheering him up, but didn't succeed.

Everyday, he tried taking his mind off it. But everyday it was always occupied with Jongdae, his (innocent) fantasies if it has been him that was dating Jongdae.

Baekhyun didn't want to tear them apart. Love was special, and he knew that. So he didn't have the guts to do so.

 

 

It had been 4 months in total. He had been dating Jongdae for four whole months.

Minseok looked over to his side, where Jongdae's head rested on his shoulder. He was surprised when the famous match maker of the school had helped them hit off. Not when his eyes didn't look like he wanted to do it.

But he couldn't care less.

Jongdae was dating him.

Jongdae liked him back.

Jongdae.

Everyday, he would look forward to walking to his dorm together with Jongdae. Even if it was just walking him there. By this time, he had already found out of Luhan and Sehun's relationship, as well as Jongin and Kyungsoo's.

He smiled. His friends had stable relationships with people they truly loved. He owed it all to Byun Baekhyun.

But somewhere in his gut, told him, Baekhyun liked Jongdae.

No.

He knew Baekhyun liked Jongdae. All the time. 

From the time where he would blush when ever Jongdae playfully punched him, or when he gazed- no stared at Jongdae without Jongdae knowing.

Minseok knew. But he wasn't going to give Jongdae up, even if Baekhyun was the one that got them together.

 

 

Me and Minseok finally got together. I thanked Baekhyun a million times. But for some reason, he didn't seem happy. Not when I talked about me and Minseok's relationship.

Minseok and I hung out everyday, as much as we could. Luhan and Sehun told us of their relationship. They look really cute together I must say! Same for Kyungsoo and Jongin, they look made for each other!

I keep persisting to Baekhyun that he should find someone to date as well, but he keeps rejecting. And everytime, he looks pained. Like it was as if he was hurting.

When I ask him, he shrugs it off. I didn't want to barge in his private life. So I backed off.

Minseok and I had our first his today. We want to take it slow, since we want our relationship to be special. Minseok is really handsome. And loving. And caring. And I can call him mine! Holding hands with him is a dream, just kissing him was a dream.

His lips were plump and soft, and he smelled of strawberries- woah, I sound like a creep. But how can you not? I hope he liked that kiss as much as I did....

But lately, Minseok seemed to be a little annoyed with Baekhyun, But he isn't telling me why.

 

 

 

 

A/N : I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS. I have been neglecting this fanfic for a while, and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry this chapter was short- I just wanted to update this for you guys. Please enjoy this though!