Apologies.

Over the Boundaries

I apologize to anyone who has read this. I haven't been updating this storry, well I haven't been updating much of my stories. And if you can tell, I had or have, I can't tell now anymore, a writer's block. I have decided to discontinue this story. I'm not going to delete it though. It's just that, I can't find the inspiration and such to continue it. So...I'm just going to summarize how the story was going to go...

 

Now. There are TWO ways this was going to end.

 

Ending #1:

Minseok and Jongdae have been dating for a long time. Not really an exact time I can tell you, just a long time, long enough for them to trust each other a lot. Obviously, Baekhyun had fallen for Jongdae. but Minseok and Jongdae are too into their love to care. But soon the time comes where Minseok has to leave, has to go some where- study abroad. Jongdae and Minseok bid fare well. Minseok barely has time to contact Jongdae at all because of work. So Jongdae is left alone and sad. Baekhyun couldn't stand to see Jongdae depressed. So he confronts Jongdae. Turns out Minseok isn't coming back in a while. Baekhyun becomes Jongdae's substitute boyfriend. To sub as Minseok. So Jongdae wouldn't be as lonely waiting for Minseok. Baekhyun knows he's just a substitute. but he can't bring himself to leave Jongdae, he's fallen hard. Minseok came back earlier than expected. Minseok came back a year later. Jongdae breaks it off with Baekhyun, leaving Baekhyun alone and empty. But Minseok witnessed everything. He refused to go back to Jongdae, because he was betrayed. Everyone was broken. Jongdae still loved Minseok. Minseok still loved Jongdae. The love was mutual. So what was the matter? The trust. The trust was broken. It wasn't until Jongdae had tried to commit suicide had Minseok saved him. They reunited. Everything went back to normal. Minseok and Jongdae were the same lovey-dovey couple as before. Heck, they even got married and had a child. But what happened to Baekhyun?

 

Ending #2:

Same plot as before. Minseok leaves, Jongdae cheats, Minseok comes back, Baekhyun is left. But instead. Baekhyun leaves Jongdae, too hurt, his heart shattering, only for him to try and pick up his shattered pieces, in hopes to mend his heart on his own. Minseok left Jongdae, too upset by the fact that he was betrayed. Jongdae was devastated. He was left by the man he loved most. The man he loved most. So he runs. Not looking, thinking everything dark he can think of. But then the thought pops up. He runs, when the light was green. He runs across the street. People yell, Jongdae got hit. Jongdae is in the hospital. Minseok and Baekhyun hear the new. they head to the hospital, only to hear that Jongdae passed away. They blame themselves.

 

 

...Well...That's it. For the second ending, there was different ways for it. One was Jongdae didn't know there was car coming and he gets hit, instead of thinking of getting hit. Then there was instead of Jongdae dying, he goes into a coma.

 

I'm sorry for anyone who subscribed to this story ;-; *bows down until forehead touches the ground*