1/1

I found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I found love where it wasn't supposed to be.

Right in front of me.

Talk some sense to me.

 

~

 

 

   Jihoon walked in by main entrance and stopped when he reached his locker. He had head hanging low, with beanie on and he was hoping, that no one recognized him. He didn't wanted to talk with anybody right now, at least not until he appear in the class. He searched through the books and took out chemistry with few notebooks. It was October, but it was very cold outside already. He was half wet from rain and he cursed himself for not taking coat.


 

The boy sighed when he closed the locker and then started walking in classroom direction. 
-Jihoon!- Boy with pink hair turned around unwillingly. He saw Seungcheol walking with Jisoo and Junghan. Oldest hugged grumpy boy tightly and then moved away to look at Jihoon's face. -How are you?

 

 

Jihoon glared at him. -It's monday. How do you think I feel?- He pushed Seungcheol's arms away and looked at how Jisoo was hugging Junghan from behind, both smiling at him cheerfully. He tried as hard as he could not to frown, so he decided to turn around and continue walking. He could never say it aloud, but he was jealous.

He was jealous, because they had something he didn't.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Soonyoung looked around the corridor as he wanted to find familiar face of his boyfriend. He frowned and looked down at the watch to check time and he saw he had only six minutes left before class started. 

 

 

He looked up and catched a glimp of pink hair sticking out from beanie. He smiled softly and his smile grew bigger when small boy's eyes stopped on him. He raised his hand and waved, which made Jihoon stop in his tracks. Seungcheol, who was walking behind him, stopped as well and looked between Soonyoung and Jihoon. He frowned and said something, Soonyoung wasn't sure what since he was on the opposite side of corridor, but it couldn't be anything polite, because it made small boy frown as well.

 

 

Jihoon looked back at blonde boy, his expression immediately changed to worried one, before he looked at the ground. Soonyoung opened his mouth to say to him to come over when someone covered his eyes.

-Uhh..?

 

-Guess who.- Warm voice echoed in his ears and he smiled slightly. He hummed, decided to pretend to think.
-Mingyu?

 

-Yah!- Soonyoung felt weak punch on his arm and he laughed. He grabbed hands covering his eyes and lower them to look at boy beside him. 

 

-Hey.

 

-Hey you.- Seokmin leaned in and kissed him quickly on the lips before he intertwined their fingers as they started walking. Soonyoung glanced back to look at Jihoon, but short boy wasn't there anymore.

 

 


 

 

 

   -Hey! Let me go!- Jihoon tried to break free from Seungcheol. Older had hand gripped around other's wrist tightly and he was leading Jihoon to the backyard. They stopped in a spot, where no one could see them and Seungcheol looked at Jihoon with anger.

 

-Why are you like this?

 

Jihoon winced and looked at the ground. -What are you talking about?

Seungcheol rolled his eyes. -You always look at couples with envy, but you still don't want to give me a chance.Jihoon sighed and he looked around, anywhere but boy in front of him. They were classmates and good friends since last year, when Jihoon had worst time of his life, Seungcheol was there for him. He helped him a lot, but when older confessed to him, saying he fell for Jihoon, boy with pink hair didn't know how to act around him. Yes, he loved Seungcheol, but like a brother, not a lover. He tried to explain that, but he couldn't stand thought of someone hurt because of him. So he gave Seungcheol a stupid explantation.

 

-I told you I don't want to be in a relationship, I'm not ready yet.

Seungcheol nodded, but he looked like he was mad. -Yeah, sure. Stop with this bull already, Jihoon.- He breathed out and tried to calm himself. -If you don't like me, then just say it.

 

 

Jihoon looked to his right, at quite big school garden. It looked beautiful in the Spring, but now colours of flowers almost completely faded away. He wondered why every beautiful thing have to end so fast. -I really like you... But not like that. I want you to be my friend, I don't want anything to change between us.- Boy closed his eyes and waited for some kind of reaction, but what he get wasn't what he expected.

 

 

He opened his eyes again and looked at laughing Seungcheol. Older shook his head and it seems that the anger was gone. The way he was looking at Jihoon made smaller regret in some way, that he wasn't in love with his friend.

 

 

-Finally! Jihoon, you know, you should've told me long time ago. I wanted to hear it from you, so... So I could let you go, okay? You didn't hurt me, you made me actually feel lighter, because now I feel like I can get over you. 

 

 

He hugged Jihoon and hid his face in other's neck. -I'm happy you want us to be friends as before, but I still wish I could have you. I love you.

 

 

Jihoon felt tears gathered in his eyes as he fisted older's shirt. He couldn't response to that, so he decided to just let this moment go on. After a while Seungcheol moved away and looked into his eyes.

 

-Tell me, do you like someone else?

 

Jihoon opened his eyes wider, but he shook his head instantly. Older his hair with soft smile. He looked like he didn't believed him, but who was Jihoon to argue with him. -Don't lie to me or to yourself, Jihoon.

Seuncheol kissed him on the forehead, smiled at him knowingly and walked away. 

 

 

Jihoon never felt more lonely.

 

 


 

 

 

   Soonyoung looked around the cafeteria and hoped to find Jihoon. He was worried, since he didn't know what exactly happened between boy with pink hair and Seungcheol. Jihoon looked sad and Soonyoung was worried about him, he looked more than depressed for some time. 

 

 

-Why aren't you eating, babe?- Seokmin poked him in the cheek, which made Soonyoung jump slightly. He smiled at him, saying he wasn't hungry, but he knew Seomin and other sitting by their table wouldn't believe him. -What? You are always hungry.

 

 

Seokmin laughed, but his smile disappeared when blonde started searching thorugh cafeteria again, ignoring him. He poked Soonyoung again. -What's wrong?

 

 

Soonyoung looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. -Did you saw Jihoon today?

 

 

Seokmin tilted his head to the side. -You mean guy with pink hair?- Other nodded. -No. Why?

Blonde waved him off, saying he wanted to borrow notes from the class, but Seokmin didn't wanted to end subject just like that. -You didn't told me you know him. How did you meet? 

 

 

Junghan looked up from the food. -Yeah, I'm curious too. Me and Jisoo were kind of shocked when you waved at him today.- Jisoo, who was sitting beside his boyfriend nodded in agreement. Soonyoung looked down at the table.

 

 

-It's a long story.

 

 

Hasol smiled. -We have time, hyung.- Blonde galred at him, which made younger smile innocently. When this kid became this interfering?

Soonyoung sighed. -I will tell you another time.- He looked around again, but he didn't found Jihoon.

 

 


 

 

 

 Jihoon couldn't be more happy when lessons were finally over. He couldn't look at Seungcheol, he felt more than guilty, even if other said it was okay. He literally ran from the building as fast as he could, until he reached his house. He lived in a small flat, but it was just right for him. He opened the door on the 4th floor and walked in. 

 

 

Silence surrounded him and he gladly accepted it, since he was irritated by noise from school.He walked to his bedroom, dropped bag on the ground and he throw himself on the bed. Sleep was only thing he dreamed of today, so he decided to take a nap. He was too tired to do anything else, anyways.


 

 

Not even two hours later he heard knock on the front door. He opened his eyes and with displeasure got up to see who dared to wake him up. The boy even got plan to murder this person, but he forgot about it in the moment he opened the door.

 

 

Soonyoung smiled softly at him and Jihoon stood frozen for few seconds before he let older in. -How do you know where I live?

Blonde shrugged. -Doesn't matter. 

 

 

Jihoon wanted to argue, but in the end he decided to let it go. He grabbed Soonyoung's hand and leaded him to living room. They sat on the couch and looked at the plain, white wall in front of them. No one said anything, they just enjoyed their presence.

 

 

Soonyoung glanced at Jihoon from the corner of his eye and sighed. -Jihoon, you know you can talk with me about anything, right? I will try to help you...

 

 

-Nobody can help me!- Jihoon got up and walked to the window. It started raining again. He hated rain so much. 

 

 

He heard Soonyoung sighed and then walked in his direction, only to feel hand on his shoulder moment later.
-I already know too much, but I want you to know, that you can trust me. You really can, Jihoon. 

 

 

Jihoon turned around and hugged him, tears falling down his cheeks. Soonyoung hugged him back immediately, hand  smaller's hair. Jihoon was crying harder from second to second, but Soonyoung didn't stopped him, didn't tried to hush him.

 

Because he knew he wouldn't be able to calm him down, no matter what he would do.

 

 


 

 

  Soonyoung looked at Seokmin.

 

He was very handsome. His eyes shined like stars, he had pretty, pink lips, his skin was pale and Soonyoung liked the way bangs was covering his forehead. How he was concentrated on history homework was adorable, he had eyebrows furrowed, tounge in the corner of his mouth. 

 

 

But it wasn't only his looks. 

 

 

He was smart. Like, really smart. He was one of the best students in school. He never needed to study, because he already knew everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter