six

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyou lay on her back facing the ceiling. There’re so many weird things about this apartment. Somehow the house didn’t feel like a home. It looked like a model apartment people used to see before they decided whether to buy it or not, only it’s more messy. There’s not much food in the fridge, signing that Yoongi never ate nor cooked in the house. The bookshelf were empty, there’re only some mini action figure of marvel’s superheroes in the center of it. No books, no pictures. The television was huge, but he seemed to never turn it on. She wondered what Yoongi did in his free time, what did he do to entertain himself?

Yoongi always woke up early in the morning and came home late at night. Soyou’s been watching him this couple of days. He only slept and showered in the apartment, sometimes he ate his breakfast sometimes he just rushed through the door. Was it because she’s there, it made him uncomfortable in his own apartment? But she needed him to help her; she needed to stay with him no matter what.

 

 

Yoongi sat on the floor near the coffee table. He was waiting for his food delivery. Sitting there with a girl sleeping on the couch behind him was strangely comfortable for him. He found her comfortable to be around, which was weird because he’s not the type of person who easily feels comfortable around others.

“What time is it?”

He almost peed his pants when he saw Soyou sat up straight on the couch after he took his food delivery.

“Geez…” he sighed.

“Did I scare you?” she smiled with her head covered in blanket.

“I almost peed my pants.” He placed the bowls on the coffee table.

She let out a small chuckle.

“It’s one in the morning. Go back to sleep.” Yoongi said.

She didn’t answer.

The room became silent only slurping sounds from Yoongi were heard.

“How come there’s no picture in this apartment?”

Yoongi jolted in his seat.

“You scared easily.” She chuckled.

“What picture?”

“You, your family, your friends, your dogs, cats maybe. I don’t know.”

Yoongi shook his head, “Na’ah.”

“That’s not even an answer.”

“And what did you do in your free time? You don’t watch TV, you don’t read books, and I don’t think you’re a drinker.”

“You seem to know much about me.”

“Just guessing.”

Yoongi cleaned up his empty bowls and stood from his seat.

“Where do you come from? You’re not from Seoul, aren’t you?” she looked at Yoongi in the kitchen.

He shook his head, “Daegu.”

“And you just moved here?”

He shook hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter