two

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi sighed, staring at his living room ceiling with his arm under his head. It’s been awhile since he thought about his memory lost. It took him six months to give up and decided to leave everything behind. He stopped taking his meds, he stopped seeing his doctor, he stopped everything and left. If his brain didn’t want to remember, why bother forcing it? And since then, he never thought about it, he never talked about it. But then, a girl named Kang Jihyun (she forced to be called Soyou) popped out of nowhere, asked him to help gaining her memories back. That was incredibly random. He immediately rejected the request. He wasn’t being mean, but who would accept that kind of request from a stranger? And what kind of sane person would ask that kind of thing to a stranger?

He believed that he clearly explaining to her how he couldn’t help her, so he was in shock when she saw her again at the café that morning. Yoongi always had been first person that arrived at the café, but not that morning. Soyou already sat on the floor in front of the locked door. She stood up immediately when she saw Yoongi.

“We’re not open yet.” He said while unlocking the door.

“I’m not here for the coffee.” She said, just as cold as his tone before.

“Then?” He took a glance at her.

“I’m here to ask you again, wait… no. I’m here to beg.” She said, following his inside the dark café.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t help you.” Yoongi started doing his routine, turning on the light, the coffee machine, the cashier machine, heating up the oven, and arranging glasses.

Soyou sighed, looking extremely piss.

“I’m begging you. One month, just for one month. If in one month I didn’t gain anything, than we can stop.” She said.

Yoongi shook his head, “I’m sorry. You can ask other person.” He said while wearin his apron.

“No, it has to be you.” She said slowly.

“Why?” He looked at her.

Soyou shook her head, “I don’t know, okay? But when I saw you yesterday, I felt you’re the right person who can help me.”

Yoongi sneered, “Well then, I’m sorry to ruin your daydream. But I can’t help you.”

“Then whatever.” Soyou said, sitting at one of the chair near the window.

“What are you doing?” Yoongi asked with a frown on his forehead.

“I’m gonna sit here, until you change your mind.” She said, taking out a huge sketchbook from her bag.

Yoongi shrugged, “Then good luck.” He said, leaving her.

Hoseok and Jimin barged in the café with a loud noise five minutes later. Both of them turned silent, when they saw a Soyou.

“Who’s that?” Hoseok mouthed to Yoongi.

Yoongi just shrugged, then back to grounding the coffee.

“That was that girl.” Jimin whispered to Hoseok.

“What girl?” Hoseok frowned.

“That girl from yesterday, our last costumer. The one that looked as intimidating as Yoongi hyung. Really? Your memory is worst that gold fish.” Jimin sighed.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, “I went home early yesterday. Look whose have memory worst than gold fish.”

“Yah! Will you two stop your non sense talk and help me?” Yoongi shouted.

“Good morning!” Jin shouted from the door with Jungkook following him.

“We got costumer already?” Jin said making Soyou her seat.

“Oh… good morning.” Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter