Ch. 41: The Big day

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

"Are you sure everything is going well outside? Did the flowers arrive? How about the catering? Do you think it will rain? How's Jiyong? He wouldn't stood me up later right?" I was pacing back and forth the room while Minae is fixing my gown.

"Can you please stop moving? And stop talking? Please! You are ruining your gown and your make up. Everything is going well outside. Yes the flowers have arrived and they are lovely. The food is ready and Jiyong wouldn't dare stood you up." Minae explained to me carefully. 

"Jinae? Where's my baby?" I asked again. Feeling panicky, I sa down the table near my dresser. 

"She is with Yerum and your parents." She said as she handed me a glass of water. "Please calm down. We do not need an asthmatic bride now." She added.

I tried my best to control my nervousness. Surely, I don't want my asthma get in the way of my dream wedding. 

Suddenly, there where loud knocks on the door. It was Jiyong's family. With Dami eonnie. I stood up to greet them.

"You look lovely." Eomonie said with loving eyes. 

"Jiyong sure is lucky to have you." Abeoji added. I saw Dami eonnie fidgeting at the back.

"Eonnie.." I called and went to her side. I grabbed her hand and smiled to her. 

"I am sorry Yuri. For everything." She said with tears in her eyes.

I shook my head and gripped her hand firmer.

"Everything is fine now. No need to say sorry. It is not your fault eonnie." I said and she hugged me.

"Don't cry! You'll gonna ruin your make up." Minae said as she carefully wipe my tears away.

"Aigoo, where is the little princess?" Eomonie asked.

"She is with my parents. They're just next door." I answered and they left.

There was another knock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter