Ch. 12: The Morning After the Storm

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. I glanced at the clock and saw that it is already 10AM. I washed myself and proceeded Ms. L's room. I have to explain to her why I missed the briefing last night. She's probably mad at me. I knocked at her room but no one is answering. I checked my phone and saw many messages. One coming from Ms. L.

Eomma: Yuri, in case you'll be looking for Jinae, we are here at the cafeteria near the lobby having breakfast. I know something happened last night that is why you weren't able to attend the briefing. Minae told me everything. Eomma is not mad. I am worried. Please come here. We'll wait for you.

I hurriedly went to the cafeteria. I saw Jinae happily eating with Ms. L, Milen and Minae.

"Eomma!!!" I heard Jinae shouted the moment she saw me. I saw everyone in the cafeteria turned their heads to me. Good thing YG family is not here else they would have understood why Jinae just shouted.

I walked fast to them to hug my daughter. I missed her so much. 

"Eomma, I can't breathe!" She said.

"Mianhe. Eomma missed you so much."

"Eomma, are you sick? Why are you wearing sunglasses inside a cafeteria?" She asked innocently.

"Eomma's head is aching last night so I wasn't able to sleep well. Eomma's eyes are puffy." I exclaimed.

"Gwenchannayo eomma?" She asked worriedly. 

"Ne, eomma is alright." I replied and kissed her.

"Yuri, go and eat. Minae said you weren't able to eat last night." Ms. L said.

Suddenly, I heard by tummy growl which causes laughter in our table. I was choosing food in the buffet table when I heard someone clear his throat beside me.

"Omo!" I was shocked to see Seunghyun oppa.

"Opp..Ah Choi Seunghyun-ssi, annyeonghasseyo." I greeted him.

"Call me oppa. There is no need to be formal." He said.

"Ah deh." I nodded.

"Can we talk?" He asked carefully.

I glanced at our table and looked at Minae. I saw here nod.

"Alright. Let's talk while eating. But are you alone?" I asked carefully.

"Yes, everyone is still sleeping." He said quickly.

We settled at a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter