Letter 1 Delivered

Letters

Xiumin went to school specially early that day, even earlier than usual for their soccer practice. He had thought about this for almost a month now. He had finally decided that today will be the start. He will leave his handwritten letter on Luhan's desk. He'll do it. He can do it. He needs to do it now because it was getting really hard controlling his feelings for his best friend. With the anonymous letters, he was hoping that it will help him reduce the intensity of his feelings for him. If it will, then his feelings can simply fade away along with the secret admirer he will create. Luhan doesn't need to find out that his best friend had developed a crush on him. Luhan doesn't need to be bothered by it. If his feelings can fade with the letters then there will be no more need to trouble Luhan over this phase of his.

 

He peeked inside their classroom and was glad to find that no one was there. He carefully walked near Luhan's desk and slipped the simple letter that he wrote last night.

 

 

It was simple and undeniably lame. He just looked for a little piece of paper and scribbled the first thing that came to his mind when he thinks of Luhan. He thought hard whether to leave a name for the secret admirer thing or just let it be. In the end he decided to put one just to let Luhan know that the letters are coming from the same person. He settled with one of Luhan's famous nicknames so he wouldn't get discovered, after all his best friend already have a lot of female and male admirers. 

 

After successfully placing the letter in Luhan's desk, he quickly left the place and headed for the soccer club's room.