Still and Forever

Love Rain

Thursday, May, 6th 2016 07:00 PM KST.

Today is the Baekhyun's birthday. He just got a message from Chanyeol that Chanyeol will meet at their favorite playground in the Bucheon's area. Today Chanyeol go home from Japan after taking care of business. But, already 2 hours Baekhyun wait Chanyeol and emergence Chanyeol none at all.
Suddenly the rain was falling that night. Baekhyun still waiting Chanyeol under heavy rain.

"Only this time, I hated the rain. Initially, the rain is what unites us. But why rain also separates us Yeol. I really hate the rain and you. "

Baekhyun crying under the rain, crying uncontrollably not care about the look of people who saw it. Baekhyun cursing him too stupid to trust Chanyeol. Baekhyun immediately rushed to go home.

Arriving home, Baekhyun barged in and locked himself in the room. See Baekhyun strange behavior Kyungsoo feel worried and follow Baekhyun to his room.
"Baek, what happened. Why do not you go home with crying Baek. It doesn't matter if you play it rains, but you do not need to cry, right? Open the door Baek.

"I don't care. Starting today remind me to hate the rain Soo. Whatever it is associated with rain, including wallpaper my room and so on. I would not like rain again forever, love rain tantamount to loving sadness. Maybe I misjudged the rain as simple happiness. And actually not as simple as your mind when you lose most of your life! Shouted Baekhyun hoarsely.

"Baek, jebbal ~"

"Leave me alone Do Kyungsoo! ! "

Not desperate Kyungsoo go into the Baekhyun's room through the connecting door between their rooms.
"Baek look at me! What happened to you."

Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo and cried loudly.
"I'm stupid Soo. I was stupid, I easily believe Chanyeol, what he is doing right now is let me down, let me wait for hours without any news. I hate him Soo! I hate it when my favorite thing turns out to be the cause I lost my love Soo. "

"Shh, Baek unclean to you to hate the person you did not know what his reasons for doing that Baek. Maybe this is not the right time but, I must tell you the news of Chanyeol, and I hope you're not disappointed to hear that."

"Let's just say I do not care."

"Baek! Chanyeol has an accident! She accident while departing from the airport to Bucheon. His car was hit by a large tanker truck. People who helped him just call me, because the last time he sent me a message. "

"MWO? Chanyeol has an accident? How can?"

"He was in a hurry to Bucheon because he was too late 2 hours of his promise, and when he sent a message to me he did not concentrate on the wheel and not be able to avoid tanker speeding next to him."

"You're kidding right Soo?"

"Jeongmal mianhae. I warned you not to be disappointed, but that's reality. "

"Then how it is now?"
"He was taken to Seoul's hospital, but he should get more intensive treatment of his injuries were quite severe. And finally he was admitted to hospital in China Baek. But I do not know how long he would be hospitalized Baek. "Moaned Kyungsoo.

"Do you know where?"
"Chanyeol's mother called my mother and told her everything. Previously I only know that he has an accident. That is all."

"Can we get there? Soo we come to China. "

"Sorry, Baek. The family does not want anyone to disturb the state of Chanyeol now. I hope you understand and can withstand the desire to meet him. "

"How can? Soo I miss him. "

"But this is already a mature decision on the part of his family Baek. We could not get anything. "

5 Monts later ....

"Baek, please meet me at the central hall Viva Polo. I'm confused as to determine a suitable theme for the party. "
"I will come." Said Baekhyun on the phone and immediately disconnect the call.

Baekhyun appear in the middle of the hall restaurantto find Kyungsoo. But what he found was a man of above average height, dressed in a suit famous, shiny shoes, neat hair with a touch of hair gel. That's perfect. But why her face is similar to someone?
"Sorry, do you see Kyungsoo?"

The man was turned and surprised, as surprised as Baekhyun

"Chan.,. Chanyeol!"

"Ah .. ha .. hehe, yes Chanyeol, I'm Chanyeol."
Baekhyun immediately hugged him, and the namja just stared at Baekhyun behavior. Finally a man named "Chanyeol" hugging back Baekhyun.
"Where have you been Yeol, you know I miss you so much."
"I'm in China, to undergo treatment because I had an accident. Sorry Baekhyun, I did not give you the news. "

====
====
====

Their conversation took place in a park near the restaurant.
"You know Yeol, for 5 months I was waiting, I was always tormented by feelings. Rinduku feelings are always increasing every day. How are you?"

"My situation? I was fine as usual. Hm, yes I also quite miss you Baekhyun. "

Suddenly a heavy rain came and the body flushed them both.
"Ah Baekhyun fast, we should seek shelter."
"But .. Yeol .. I_"
"Hurry Baekhyun"

Chanyeol pulled his hand toward a nearby pavilion.
"Hmm Yeol, how about your mother's restaurant? Definitely visitors crowded at all? And also how about your company, you must have been busy. "

"The restaurant? Yes as usual, every day must have a lot of visitors. Perhaps because the counter bread there but I do not know who the owner of Tous les Jours bakery counter it. And that's my favorite bread. My company in Germany is also a good development, it is very satisfying. "

"Yeol. There seems to be strange to you? What clash in the head hard enough to make you amnesia? "

"Do you mean?"

"Yeol. The Counter bread there is mine and Kyungsoo , you did not like the bread of Tous les Jours just like me, and you only have a company in Japan and Korea. You know I love the rain, and if it rains we always play in the rain together. You always call me "Baek" instead of "Baekhyun". "
"Oh really?"

Baekhyun growled and got up from his seat.
"Who are you. You're not my Chanyeol. Who are you?!"

The man was silent and not speak. Oops, maybe you caught sir. Peek-a-boo.

Baekhyun intended to go, but detained by the man.

"All right, I confess. I did not Chanyeol. I'm Park Chanyeong, the twin brother of Park Chanyeol. Sorry I pretend to be him, this is only because of demand from Chanyeol. "
"And now where Chanyeol!"
"I'm sorry Baekhyun-ssi, 5 months of treatment received Chanyeol can not make it live longer. Wounds suffered severe enough, and loud banging her head causing bleeding in his brain and he was not saved Baekhyun-ssi. "

Lightning fast sound grabbed the sky, like the pain Baekhyun now. Baekhyun ran out pavilion, Chanyeong chase and pull Baekhyun into his arms. They both hugged each other under the rain, crying uncontrollably Baekhyun shed all sense of disappointment.
"Baekhyun-ssi forgive me. I promise you tomorrow I'll drive to the cemetery Chanyeol. "

=====
=====
=====

Saturday, May 8th, 2016
- Seoul Memorial Park
                                                                                                                      R.I.P
                                                                             Park Chanyeol
                                                              November 27th 1992 - October 6th 2016
                                                 Behind the beautiful life, death remains the absolute. Rest in peace.


Baekhyun stared Chanyeol's tomb. Rubbed the tombstone sadly.
"Rest in peace Yeol. Although we have different world, you keep filling the recesses of my heart forever Yeol. I'm sorry that did not trust the time when you really need me. "

Baekhyun back tears, and Chanyeong trying to calm him down. Chanyeong suddenly remembered something. He ran towards the car and returned with a white large box .

"Baekhyun, this is the last item of Chanyeol you. The items found by police in a car Cahnyeol and in one piece, in which the condition of the car is very devastated. "
Chanyeong give the box. With weak Baekhyun accept it. He opened the box, whose contents are the two pairs of dress shoes with the same model and a small box in which there are no two the same ring. Then Baekhyun open letter sandwiched between these items.

For Byun Baekhyun.
Saengil chukae hamnida, Baek. Happy Birthday. May you live long, healthy always and always happy. See the gifts I brought, we can wear the same shoes when we are traveling on business, and we wear the same ring to let everyone know that you are mine. Maybe this is not such a gift to be proud but I hope you like it. I'm not good at stringing words poetic you know, for me it's like boasting only. I just wanted to wish you always happy and we will always be together forever.
Lovers
Park Chanyeol.


After reading the letter Baekhyun could only cry, longing to Chanyeol can not hold, sick. Hold it alone was sick like this, let alone survive without him. Baekhyun may be dead.
"Sorry previously Baekhyun there is one more thing I should tell you."

"What is that?"

"Promise you will not condemn me."
"Hurry."
"I know once you've had an accident that makes you have broken bones, and if you already know who the perpetrators are hit you that?"

"Never. When I was in the hospital, the nurse who took care of me says she does not know who hit me and who drove me to the hospital. So what?"
Chanyeong try to breathe for him to relax a bit. But it seems it was useless.

"The person who hit you it is Chanyeol, lover himself. At that time he was on the way to the airport to pick me up, but when he was busy with his phone hecan not see the road properly, so he hit you Baekhyun. I'm sorry, this includes fault too. I hope you do not hate him. "

Baekhyun's tears already fallen down stairs too, had lost Chanyeol now he must accept the fact that people who turned out to be his best man is the one who first made him wretched and handicapped. Although now Baekhyun is cured.

"I've never been able to Yeong angry with him, you know? I love him and beat all my love, I'm definitely going to forgive Yeong, for sure. "
"Just pray he Baek, he would be very happy if you did."
"I wish I had a time machine and could go back (in the past), I will come after you and call you desperately. Yeol. I love you."

1 Month later ...

Today I was in Gwanghwamun, just strolling relieve fatigue from work. 1 month already I worked for Tous les Jours is now growing rapidly in many countries, and one month already I live without Park Chanyeol at my side. It felt strange, like there is an empty space when I'm not with him. But all that may be filled with the presence of himself now.
"Baek, stop closing your eyes half way, you do not want to run over someone else, right?"

"I just enjoy the air here Yeong, can not you see me happy. I'm just struggling with reams of paper in the office reports. I am dizzy. I am tired."

Grep!

"Well, you can enjoy Gwanghwamun's air as you please, but only when in my arms. Arraseo? "

"Ya! You think what are we doing here? Whether pre-wedding photos? Let go, I'm embarrassed Yeong seen a lot of people. "

"Leave it , if need be by all the people in Gwanghwamun know that you were mine."

Baekhyun just can hide his red face in the chest Chanyeong.

"I love you Park Chanyeong."

"I love you Park Baekhyun."

"Do not arbitrarily change my clan, stup_"

CHU ~

After kissing Baekhyun, Chanyeong ran posthaste to avoid Baekhyun's tantrum.
"Park Chanyeong! How dare you!!"

Baekhyun chase Chanyeong, and eventually they ran around the whole of Gwanghwamun's park. Although Baekhyun is still struggling with his mind.

Are you doing well there Yeol? Here I miss you. Maybe it was destiny that was written by God for me Yeol. Once I lose you, I met with Chanyeong and it turns out he can heal my pain over about your death. Perhaps it takes a long time, but it is the same, right? Chanyeol or Chanyeong. It's just the two of you can steal my heart, and could make me happy.
Saranghae Park Chanyeol, jeongmal saranghae.

Saranghae Park Chanyoung, forever.


END.