First Meet

Love Rain

Byun Baekhyun a man who worked in one of the famous bakery in Korea. He worked there at the same time wanted to help his friend Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun have been friends for a long time, even as siblings.

"Baek, come here!" Called Kyungsoo.

"Wae Kyungsoo, it is still early, do not scream."

"Replace me to deliver this order loaves to the restaurant Viva Polo, I have business on campus and it was very sudden. I'll be home in the afternoon. Arra? "

"Tch, always frills affair campus. Okay, I'll cover for you, but do not use my bike. "

"Arraseo, I use the car, bye Baek!"

Baekhyun immediately rushed out of the store and up the bike towards Viva Polo. Earphonenya not forget to wear while walking

"Itgo jinaetdeon geurimi tteoolla, jageun tteollimi nae mome saemsosa, jom seogeulpeugin hae geuttaero doragal eomneun su ge"

Strains of EXO Peterpan songs accompany the journey Baekhyun, Baekhyun is a man who is always cheerful, and hyperactivity. But it is contrary to the nature of his favorite things, namely rain, Baekhyun like rain, very. Because rain is happy that simple.

Brugg !!

Suddenly Baekhyun bike ride was hit by a car from behind, Baekhyun thrown from his bike and crashed in the middle of the highway. All the bread he was carrying and destroyed his bike, too. Baekhyun view blurred and everything was dark.

"Damn! Is he dead? "

Someone came over Baekhyun lying helpless, timid Baekhyun injured men were immediately helped Baekhyun and took him to the hospital assisted by local residents.

Arriving at the hospital, the man directly carrying Baekhyun bridal style to the emergency room.

"Nurse please help this man, he was victim of an accident. Hurry! "

"Okay Sir. I will call the doctor, now you can lay the patient in the bed. "

Soon the doctor came in and began checking Baekhyun.

"Your friend?"

"Oh? Euuummm .... Yes. Yes, I'm his friend. Why does he docks? Is he dead? Or he might be a concussion? "

"She suffered a fracture in the left leg, and a hefty blow to his head hard but does not interfere with nerve."

"What he can still be cured?"

"Of course. Do not worry."

"Thank God. Thank you dock. "

"Nurse please contact his family, there may be a phone number on his cell phone. I have to go now. If he asks about who hit it just say you do not know anything. "

"Okay Sir."

=====
=====
=====

A month after the accident Baekhyun condition is improving, the state of his legs was getting better, but still not allow Kyungsoo Baekhyun deliver bread again. He was bored, can not perform the activity and just watch TV all day. He hates it monotonous.

"Baek, are you in? I went huh? "

"Kyungsooo !! Jebal, let me deliver bread today hummm "

"Andwae ma Barbie. You've improved, moreover bike too damaged. Today you do not have to deliver the bread, you just need to come with me to the opening of our bakery counter at the restaurant Viva Polo. Otte? "

"You mean to counter our bread?"

"Yes, eomma and restaurant owners have agreed to open a bakery counter top brand ours in the restaurant. So we do not need every day dropping off bread is 2 days only. Even then depending on the requested stock. Show tonight, you come to company me. "

"Huh, well I can never refuse your request Kyung."

"Okay, then I'll prepare you the best a limited edition suits from SPAO ."

"Do not make me be weird and freak people in there Kyung! This is just a small event, right? The opening ceremony was a small bakery counter, do not wear expensive suits it. "

"Shut up. You have to look handsome later. Now follow me to my room and wait for me in my walk-in-closet. Quick! "

With heavy steps Kyungsoo Baekhyun forced to obey orders.

"This. Quickly change your clothes, remember this is very expensive. Be careful and try not to damage the seams. I know your behavior Baek. "

"Shut up!"

After 20 minutes changed Baekhyun out of the walk-in-closet Kyungsoo.

"Kyung I'm done but I think__"

"Wow !! Byun Baekhyun! Look at you! "Shouted Kyungsoo echoed throughout the house.

"Aw, ! Do Kyungsoo, your mouth was very small even in the form of love like that. But why your voice like thousands of students are protesting." Furious Baekhyun.

"Omo! Do not talk! Quick look at you. "

Kyungsoo forcibly pull Baekhyun hand and walked toward the stand mirror at the end of the room.

"Look! Baek one of my choices was never wrong. Your gray suit, and solid colored tie it fits in well with your body posture. Your purple gray hair is also very suitable when in contact with his jacket. And her black lace shoes also makes you more masculine. Oh no, Byun Baekhyun, if I do not have a Jongin, I'm sure I'll fall in love with you. "

"Thank you for the compliment Kyung, but not for the closing sentence."

"Do not overdo it, I would still choose high namja not short like a fool."

"Reflecting now also Kyungsoo! You think you're not short? Oh well. We better leave now. But, what we are going to use a car? "

"Ah right, allright. Well, no, Jongin will pick us up. Eomma, fast finish your activity! "

Arriving at Viva Polo, four of them straight into the restaurant.

"Hyejin-ah, you have to look like?"

"Hara-ya, nice to meet you. Am I late?"

"Not at all. Are these your children? "

"Annyeong haseyo. Naneun Do Kyungsoo, this Byun Baekhyun, and Kim Jongin. "

"Annyeong haseyo ahjumma." Said Baekhyun and Jongin simultaneously.

"Kyungsoo is my son, Baekhyun is a foster child, and Jongin is Kyungsoo's namjachingu."

"Oh really? Kyungsoo and Baekhyun really sweet. Well then, what is not right if we stay out? There we have to talk. "

"Ah ne, gwaenchana ahjumma." Answer Kyungsoo.

"Well then .. ah, Chanyeol-ah, come here."

And appear before Baekhyun tall and handsome figure namja named Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol accompany them first, and Hyejin ahjumma and eomma will discuss our next plan."

"Okay eomma."

Baekhyun wrestle with his own thoughts, he had seen the man's face. Men who are very familiar to him.

Chanyeol who feel cared for immediately turned his head and met with Baekhyun of view.

"Eum. Ekhem! Annyeong my name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. This is my mother's restaurant, and you must be the owner of the bakery Tous Les Jours right? You know, your bread is very good, and it is well suited to all the work of cooking. Even though I do not like bread. Sorry. "Said Chanyeol, rubbing his neck.

"You're just like me. I also did not like the bread, although I worked in the shop and make bread. "Said Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo glared in disgust and elbowed Baekhyun. Jongin who saw it immediately cleared his throat. "You can cook?" Asked Kyungsoo.

"Of course, you think anyone famous chef of Viva Polo? Me, Park Chanyeol. I am not only a handsome and wealthy CEOs. "

"Tch, arrogant once yourself. I'm sick of hearing Huft. Oh yes, my name is Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo, he is my best friend and my brother at the same time Byung Baekhyun and __ "

"Kim Jong-In. I know him. Oh yes, nice to meet you. "

"You guys know each other?" Asked Kyungsoo wonder.

"Yes, we met during a business meeting, and even now we are good friends chagiya."

"Oh wait! I seem to miss the news, chagiya? I'm not wrong right? "

"Me and Kyungsoo been dating for one year Chan."

"MWO? You're damn. You're ahead of me now? Well, you have. "

"I've repeatedly told you to look for yeojachingu right? You are always busy with the affairs of the office, gave the job to your secretary so she should not only be able to dress up. "

"Both of you can't create your own show."

"Chanyeol-ah congratulations on the success of this restaurant, yes, I'm glad." Kai started to whisper. "But, be careful working with Kyungsoo he can be very creepy."

"I hear you, Kim Jongin." Said Kyungsoo.

"Wow. Relax guys. Well it looks like an introductory session we are to be here. Let me between you around this restaurant. "

"Wait a minute. Looks like I have to go to the toilet, can you show me where the toilet Chanyeol-ssi? "

"Can you stay straight toward the front of the hall there, and turn left. You can use a special toilet for member Viva Polo. The door is black. "

"Ah kamsahamnida."

"Baek hurry back the show to begin." Shouts Kyungsoo.

When viewing the departure Baekhyun, quickly Chanyeol standing in front Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo-ssi, can I ask for your help?"

"Help? What kind of help?"

"Help me to get close to Baekhyun seems I fell in love with him, you know, love at first sight."

"MWO? You're funny Chanyeol-ah, how could you say you love Baekhyun, this is your first time meet."

"Hey man, you know how true the statement "Love at First Sight." It could apply to me as well. "

"Is there a reward for services that I do?"

"Wait, let me see your taste." Chanyeol looked thoughtful as he watched Kyungsoo's style.

"Jackets latest release of 8Seconds, Adidas Superstar withwhite polka-dot edition, 1 set of solid black suit and tie by SPAO, then 3 t-shirts V-neck, flanell shirt from __"

"Wow, wow stop there Chanyeol. You want to pay my services or want to boast about your wealth, huh? How can you know the tastes of fashion brand clothes and all that I have. "

"Ow, your style  who spoke Mr. Kyungsoo. Ha ha ha. So how? You will help me? "

"With pleasure Sir Chanyeol, as long as there is additional black card in my name."

"Deal."

"What about me?"

"Maybach is enough Sir Jongin?"

"Deal!"

Soon Baekhyun back from the toilet and join with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Jongin. The event begins and runs very smoothly. It was conducted and counter Tous les Jours was beautiful displayed in the middle of the restaurant hall. After that night, Kyungsoo and Jongin constantly told Baekhyun to meet with Chanyeol and it always works. Just imagine they already know each other, although not too much. And this is the final day of their plans.

"Baekhyun-ah, quickly change clothes, and go to VIVO Cafe and Steak. Met Chanyeol in there to discuss our business. "

"Naega wae? I'm tired Kyung, can not you just go? One day I was at home Kyung. "

"Hey, who's very love me?"

"I'm Soo."

"Who very loves you?"

"You Soo."

"Well, now get ready and go."

"Oh . Good."

VIVO Cafe and Steak

Baekhyun go in and look for Chanyeol figure in the café.

"Chanyeol-ssi, you've been waiting long? Sorry I am late."

"Oh Baekhyun-ah, do not be too formal just think I'm your friend. Do not we have often met this past week. Wait? Not at all, after all, we're not going to talk about the business today. "

"Eoh? Then? For what I am with you. "

"Accompany me to Jeju island and you will know why you're with me."

"Jeju Island? You're sure, take me to Jeju? We just do not know each other well. "

"We will quickly get to know each other well Baek. Kajja, we go. "

In the course of his folly curse Baekhyun can only trapped for the umpteenth time in the plan Jongin and Kyungsoo. Then Baekhyun send a message to Kyungsoo.

To: Kyungsoo
"Kyungsoo, you bastard! You said today we will talk about business, but what. Chanyeol take me to the Jeju island Kyung! This is crazy!! As crazy as you two! "

Less than a minute Kyungsoo immediately reply to a message Baekhyun.

From: Kyungsoo
"Oops, I'm sorry Baek, I forgot that Chanyeol change plans, hey, be polite few dare you to tell me and Jongin crazy? I'm cute and Jongin, y! Ah well, like, no problem you go with him, he would not be assorted to you. I guarantee it. Enjoy your day. Bye ^^. "

Baek big no! Graduated your history, what will happen between you and Chanyeol in Jeju later. This is terrible.

During the trip no one dared open sound, only the accompaniment of classic songs from the Chanyeol's car player that accompany their trip.

After a long journey finally they arrived in Jeju, and now they've been in hotels that have Chanyeol booking. The main problem is Chanyeol book one room. I remind you! One room! That means Baekhyun and Chanyeol will sleep together.
"Chanyeol-ah, can you book the room again? You know, I'm not typical of people who can share a bed. Sorry. "

"I'm sorry too Baek, but my Black Card  does not work here because the engine was broken, and I did not bring enough cash to book two rooms."

Good reason Mr. Park. Daebak.

"Ah well, never mind."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked into their room. Baekhyun's hands intertwined in front of his body and cold sweat continued to flow from his forehead. What do you think Baek?

====
====
====

Soon they entered the room with silence. Baekhyun walked into the room balcony to enjoy the evening air and happened to rain today. Enjoy the rain at night is very quiet.
"Daebak. Only this time I feel the atmosphere of the rain in Jeju, very quiet and pleasant turns. Next time I have to invite Kyungsoo here as well. "

Look about Baekhyun's reaction, Chanyeol frowned. Strange. Is still in this world there are people who love the rain?

"You .. like rain? Why?"

Baekhyun reversed his body.

"Well, I was very fond of rain. Rain is my simple happiness. "

Chanyeol added frowned. Confused.

"I mean, I'm happy just to see the rain. I love playing in the rain, and like to walk in the rain. Because then no one can know that I'm sad. Sometimes I also think to be able to choose a time machine, you know, play time backwards or forwards just to enjoy the rain and fix my mistakes. Weird right? I know."

Hear the narrative of Bakehyun make Chanyeol silent. Baekhyun is a mysterious man, unpredictable, can not be mocked possible?

It seems I love you more Baek
"Well, it's late is better to sleep because tomorrow you will be very busy Baek. Bath hurry I'll wait here, in the closet had no clothes for you. Wear hope you like my choice of clothes. "

"You bought me clothes? What for? Are we going to be here a long time? "

"No one will ever know Baek. Be quick shower, I also want to clean myself. "

"Hm arraseo."

It did not take long for Baekhyun for bathing. Baekhyun out of the bathroom and into the clothes closet. But unfortunately it Chanyeol wardrobe, so Baekhyun choose one belonging Chanyeol oversize white shirt and wear it. And because it was tired Baekhyun decided not to wear jeans. When he turned around he could not find Chanyeol in the room.

"Where is he, suddenly disappears. Creepy. "

Baekhyun then walked toward the balcony room and chose to enjoy the rain returned. However, shortly thereafter Chanyeol came into the room, his eyes wide and surprised by the scene before him.

Baekhyun wear Chanyeol's oversized shirt and without subordinates. Showing a little leg and of course Baekhyun smooth legs. Chanyeol swallowed hard, really he is surprised why Baekhyun so stupid to recognize his own closet.

"Baek what are you doing? It was night." Said Chanyeol already standing behind Baekhyun.

"Enjoy the rain. You must be familiar with my favorite things Yeol, I will enjoy the rain until the rain stopped. Whenever. "

Grep!

"Yeol, what are you doing? Remove. You've promised not to mess with me right. "

"Leave it like this Baek, I just want to hold you. You know, in the first time our meeting I felt something strange. Looks like I love you Baek. Believe it or not, the fact that Love at First Sight that apply to me. Please Baek, just hold you like this. "

"But you still hold your promise, to not mess with me."

"I'm not a jerk Baek. I'm a typical guy who has manners, and of course good-looking. "

"Do not trust yourself Yeol, I'm sick. Ha ha ha."

Chanyeol put his head on the intersection of Baekhyun neck and inhale the scent Baekhyun greedy.

"Do not you love me Baek? I mean, as long as this week we've often meet, share stories, running a business together. At least there is a bit of a feeling of love from you to me Baek.

"Can I be honest?"

"Of course. Say. "

"Hm. Actually, I was like you Yeol, but I do not know my feelings in the form of love or just sheer awe. I am confused. I'd believe you, you're a good guy I guess, maybe I can give you a chance. "

"No problem Baek, hearing that statement was makes me happy. I promise I will make you comfortable when you are with me, and I will always take care of you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity Baek. "
Chanyeol flipped  Baekhyun's body and tried to bring his face to Baekhyun's face. More closer, Baekhyun closed his eyes trying to neutralizing chaotic heartbeat. Until then something soft touching his lips, body supple and moist. Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun gently without passion. Only the feeling of love that represent kisses. Kiss accompanied by rainfall nights on the island of Jeju, maybe this could be one of the Baekhyun's favorite things  when it rains.

The kiss did not last long. Because immediately Chanyeol off.

"It's getting late, we better sleep. You will get sick if continued here. "

"Well, all right."

"But do you mind to share the bed with me? I can sleep on the couch. I would not be assorted with you. I promise."

"It's okay, Yeol. Sleep with me in bed, I believe you. Moreover, you can get sick when sleeping on the couch. "

"Okay."

Eventually they slept together. Not to forget Chanyeol who sleep with Baekhyun hug from behind.
 

 

TBC