The 18th of September

Henber Shorts Shelf

It wasn't midnight yet. But that doesn't mean fans won't stop tagging her in every form of SNS. Heck, even if it wasn't on the eve of her birthday, notifications would still flood her phone.

 

Amber was turning twenty-three by the time the clock stuck twelve.

It was, however, still eleven forty eight and she had her post ready before midnight.

 

It was her birthday and the fans seemed more hyped than she was.

 

Eleven fifty-eight.

 

Eleven fifty-nine.

 

Midnight.

 

And she posted her IG post on time.

 

All the birthday greetings and tags came flooding all at once.

 

And then, knocking.

 

It was definitely not her members. They were all too exhausted. And they'd probably celebrate with her later at night or something like that.

 

It was definitely the person she anticipated.

 

Miraculously her boyfriend was on time for something this time.

 

She opens the door and the first thing Henry does is kiss her senseless as he closes the door behind them.

 

"Happy birthday..." he breathes as be pulls out a box he kept hidden behind him. Not that Amber noticed he was hiding something prior to the kiss. She was too focused in making out with the Snoopy to pay attention to anything else.

 

"Made it myself" he said smugly.

 

It was a chocolate moist cake with a white silhouette of a llama made out of icing. There was a number 2 on the top of the cake.

 

"Hey, am I that immature to you?" Amber gives him a smack on the shoulder and he flinched, trying to hold the cake in place.

 

"Well..." he almost starts speaking but his girlfriend glares at him

"I brought two other candles..." he explains as he pulls out candles. One was shaped like the number 3 and the other shaped like the number 4.

 

"You get to blow two candles. One for being 23 in your actual age. And one for being 24 here in Korea!" He smiles as if he thought such a brilliant idea

But the llama facepalms at this piece of maturity almost jumping, in front of her.

 

"Okay... I love you and all, so I'll play along..." she smiles and his heart melts just like every other time she beams at him.

 

Henry sets up the 23 candle and Amber diligently blows of the flames. Henry took at least 5 shots of the moment and he checks on the pictures and fanboys at the sight of his girlfriend in PJ's and messy hair while blowing the candles.

 

"Hey, next batch" Amber chuckles and Henry snaps out of the fanboy mode, set up the 24 candle and gets his camera ready once more as Amber blows the candles.

Another 5 shots of the moment.

 

"Look at you~ So cute~" he bounces on his heels. A side, Amber thought no one else has seen but her.

 

"ugh! so cute... gonna make a collage of this... why am i so lucky..."

Henry was muttering to himself while Amber was busy putting the cake in the fridge.

 

"Hey fanboy. You better get going before anyone finds you here. Who knows who'd walk in at this moment today." 

Henry stops bouncing and stares at her.

Amber smiles apologetically and walks up to his direction.

Henry expected some loving-girlfriend-Amber moments but instead she pulls him to stand up from the couch

"Come ooonnn~ get going~"

 

He gets up half-heartedly

"You always do this..." He pouts and Amber was fast to make up to it with a peck on his lips.

 

"I'll make it up to you tonight. Want me to come over, later?" She looks up to him, and his eyes gleamed.

"Alright" He smiles back and gives her a tight hug.

 

"Happy birthday~" he says in a singsong manner as he closes the door.

 

Amber shakes her head, smiling thinking, she was the one giving Henry a present on her birthday.

 

A/N: omg it's LlamaBer's birthday <3 have you seen the Beautiful video? IT IS LIFE <3 CAN SHE GET EVEN MORE ADORABLE OR WHAT i love that woman so much *fangirls to eternity* anyway xD sorry for being suggestive at the ending Part but we all know deep inside, that these two do some ahem... delusional lol aight.. bye