Epilogue.

Selfish Bastard

2 years later.

 

Jaeyong stopped in her tracks and tugged her small hand out of Dara’s. “Baby? Come on,” Dara said as she tried to take hold of Jaeyong’s hand again, “hold onto Omma’s hand. I don’t want you to get lost in here.” Just like any other Saturday, the mall was bustling with families, couples, and just about everyone else.

Staring into Dara’s eyes with a determined look, she pouted, “I hate you Omma!” she cried as she dashed off into the throng of people.

“W-w-what?” Dara muttered in disbelief, Jaeyong just said...what did I do? She looked down at her empty hand, that’s not what’s important! Find Jaeyong! Her subconscious told her. ”That’s right,” she snapped out of her stupor and looked left and right, “Where is she??” she asked herself as she scanned the crowd for a familiar hairstyle. “Jaeyong-ah!!” she called as she ran in the direction that she thought she say Jaeyong run in. “Aish,” she hastily made her way through the crowd, “Where did she go? Jaeyong-ah!” she called as she looked around desperately.

*ring ring ring*

Without looking at the caller ID she picked up her phone and kept her eyes on the crowd around her, “Hello?!” she answered frantically.

“If you want your daughter back safely, you better give in,” a deep, masculine voice said.

She automatically stopped in her tracks when she recognized the caller, “JIYONG???”

“Omma!” her daughter called in the background.

“Oh, thank god,” Dara let out a sigh of relief and placed her free hand on her chest, “She’s with you.”

“Omma,” Jaeyong said through the phone, “I’m not coming back until you give in to appa.”

“W-what?” she answered in confusion, give in to appa? Give in to Jiyong…? Omo…not this again, Dara thought with frustration as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

“Just give in Dee,” Jiyong taunted.

Lowering her hand, she moved out of the flow of foot traffic and stood in front of the window of a nearby shop, “You have got to be kidding me,” she muttered as she rolled her eyes.

“Nope,” Jiyong stated firmly.

“But-” she tried to rebut.

“Omma please,” her daughter begged, Dara could just imagine the cute little pout on her face right now.

“Ya!” Dara pouted, “How could you use my own child against me Ji?”

“All’s fair in love and war Dee,” he teased, “I’ve got to use what I can to get what I want.”

“All of this just because I’m not completely ready for a second child?? You really want another child that badly?” she asked, seriously? This guy… “Fine,” she pouted once more.

“God, you’re so cute when you pout baby,” he said with a husky voice.

Aish, she scanned the crowd for him and their daughter, “Just come here already before I change my mind,” she said, I guess a second child won’t be so bad…especially if their like Jaeyong.

“I told you I won’t give Jaeyong back unti-wait what??” he asked as he processed what she had said, “Really???” he asked happily.

“You have one minute before I change my mind,” she smirk as she turn towards her right to look for them.

Suddenly she felt two arms snake around her waist, “I’m glad you see things my way yeobo,” he chuckled before planting a kiss on her exposed neck.

Turning around in his embrace, she faced him, “I just can’t win with you, can I?” she chuckled as she placed her hands on his chest.

“What are you talking about?” he raised an eyebrow, “You always win.”

“Uh huh,” she said sounding unconvinced.

With a glint in his eye he replied, “You won my heart, body, and soul, didn’t you?”

“Oh my god,” she pinched the bridge of her nose, “You're still using those cheesy lines.” They never stop do they?

“And you love them,” he proudly stated as he held her tighter.

Placing her hand back onto his chest she looked at him, “Yeah, I know,” she smiled, “I love everything about you, that’s why I married you right?” A tinge of pink started to spread on her cheeks. Time sure flies...I can't believe it's already been three months since we got married...three blissful months.

Leaning forward, Jiyong pressed his forehead to hers, “I love you,” he smiled. Before she could reply, he leaned in to whisper into her ear, “And I’ll love making love to you and making you scream my name tonight yeobo.”

“Yah!” Dara gasped as she started to feel the excitement in her lower areas.

Jaeyong suddenly tugged Jiyong’s shirt and interrupted their moment, “Did I do a good job appa?” she asked eagerly, completely unaware of what had just transpired between her parents.

Letting go of Dara, he chucked, “Neh,” he replied as he picked her up and kissed her adorable cheeks, “you were perfect. Now it’s time to apologize to omma.”

Turning her head to Dara, Jaeyong blushed with embarrassment, “Sorry omma. I didn’t mean it,” she said sheepishly, “I love you Omma. Appa needed my help. Appa said if I helped him, I’ll have a younger sibling soon.”

Leave it to Jiyong to come up with a plan like this, she giggled, “Its okay baby,” she said as she her daughter’s hair, “I forgive you. Just never say that again, alright?”

“Mhmm,” Jaeyong readily nodded before wiggling her way out of Jiyong’s arms, “Auntie Bom is here so I’ll get going. I’ll see you soon Omma, Appa,” she as she kissed both of their cheeks, “I love you!” she called before running towards Bom.

“I’m going to miss her,” Dara sighed.

“It’s only three days baby,” Jiyong said comfortingly as he intertwined his fingers with hers, “we’ve left her with Bom for even longer before,” he said as he squeezed her hand.

“I know, but still. She’s my baby,” she pouted.

“She’ll be find Dee, come on,” he said, tugging her in the opposite direction.

“Where are we going now?” Dara asked skeptically.

He turned around and gave her a look saying ‘isn’t it obvious?’ before turning back and dragging her towards the parking garage.

“Ji!” she whined, “Seriously, where are we going?” she asked.

He finally stopped when they reached their car.

“Are you going to tell me where we’re going now Ji?” she asked again.

“We’re going…” he smirked before leaning towards her, “To go make a baby,” he huskily whispered as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her against his body, “I’m not letting you go tonight baby, you won’t even be able to walk tomorrow,” he said as he and nipped her ear, “you are all mine tonight Dara,” he said as he tightened their embrace, making her feel his hard member through their clothing.

“You selfish bastard,” she pulled away to look at his face, but kept their lower halves touching, “You think you can have me all to yourself,” she teased as she drew little circles on his chest, “Well, what are you waiting for?” she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

“God I love you so much Dara,” he smiled.

“I love you too Ji,” she went onto her tip toes and gave him a peck on his nose before dashing into the passenger seat, “Now hurry up slowpoke,” she called.

“Oh baby,” he smirked as he climbed into the driver’s seat.

 


A/N: Sorry this epilogue is kind of crappy hahaha xD But yeah, this is the end to "Selfish Bastard" :) Thanks for reading!!!