Hopeless Love

Story of Our Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
15& Jimin and GOT7 JB

~

It hurts so much when you say I'm just a friend

I'm standing outside the line that I can't ever cross

It hurts but why can't I turn away?

- Park Jimin, Hopeless Love Non-album single (2015) Lyrics: J. Y. Park "The Asiansoul" / Composers: Jacquie Lee, Negin Djafari, Lee Woo Min "collapsedone", Fredrik "Fredro" Odesjo / Arrangements: Lee Woo Min "collapsedone", Fredrik "Fredro" Odesjo

The cafe was half empty. There were only a group of schoolgirls who couldn’t seem to stop giggling, a lone-serious-looking's guy who’s busy with his laptop two tables beside them, and an odd couple who sat on the different side of the room from them all. It almost looked like they were hiding from the others.

“Is this a special day or something, that our great leader JB-shi suddenly called me? Do you miss me that much?” The girl in a red oversized hoodie and a beanie that hiding her messy bun start the conversation.

“Oh please,” the boy that called as JB, answered flatly. More than the girl, the boy looked even more mysterious, as he was wearing a cap that hide his eyes and all black outfits from head to toes. “I was just bored and everyone else were busy,” he said nonchalantly.

“Ouch!” She pretended to be hurt. “So now I’m your last choices even when it comes to hanging out? It hurts, dude!”

Her words caught him in surprise. The air around them become awkward all of the sudden. “No hmmm, you know, I didn’t mean it that way Jimin-ah,” he stuttered.

It was an old story that Park Jimin can’t really keep from saying things that she shouldn’t. Well, it’s not that she can’t keep a secret, she’s one of the best secret keeper around actually. But when it comes to her feeling, she just can’t hide it.

“Come on, I’m joking, Oppa. Why are you so serious?” She said half laughing as if it was a real jokes when deep down in her heart, she was hurts.

It was also an old story that Park Jimin have a crush with Im Jaebum. It was something that happened such a long time ago when he was just a young boy that just get the chance to feel the spotlight and she was just a young girl who bravely bet on her future for her dream.

Then, there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter