Decision

My Step Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Decision

 

Hyoyeon's pov

BLAAAG

I woke up and wandered around. The heck where am I? I look outside and saw Taekwoon entering a house.

Wait! That's the house that I and dad -okay, even that old woman- used to live to. Don't tell me, this is where they live? Tsk. That old woman really do have the guts to stay here huh?

I entered the house without knocking. What for? As what have Taekwoon said, i'm rude. Nothing really much changed in this house. It is still the same when I and dad left. As i'm wandering around, I heard someone calling my name.

"Hyoyeonnie"

Wait, that voice. The voice that I really don't want to hear. The voice that makes me remember my hardships and sufferings with my dad. The voice that makes me go mad.

I turned my back and saw her, with her smile.

Even her, she didn't change that much when I last saw her. She is still pretty and looks so young, I admit. But I think, she had lost so much weight.

I'm not concern okay, I just noticed it.

 

No one's pov

"Hyoyeonnie" a soft voice said. It was Hyoyeon's mom —Kim Hayeon.

Hyoyeon turned her back and saw a genuine smiling Hayeon. She was about to hug her daughter when Hyoyeon distant herself from her.

Hyoyeon frowned, "We're not close so don't call me by names and please just don't touch me then everything's gonna be alright"

"B-but I just missed you my daugh-"

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, "Oh c'mon! Stop with the acts. The day you left me and dad is the day that I forgot that I have a mom" She went to her -used to be- room and slam the door.

Hearing what Hyoyeon had just said, Hayeon's heart shattered. She felt crying.

Taekwoon, who is in the side watching everything, can't take it any more. He can't take how rude Hyoyeon is.

He hugged the crying Hayeon, "It's okay Hayeon-ah. Wait me here, i'll just talk to your daughter"

Hayeon held Taekwoon's shirt, stopping him.

"You don't have to Taek"

"No, I have to" Taekwoon said as he kissed his forehead and go to Hyoyeon's room.

 

Hyoyeon's pov

Geez! Am I crying? Fck!

I wipe my tears.

I really hate crying since my dad died. He died because of lung cancer. I told him to cure his disease by an operation b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter