Intimidating

My Step Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Intimidating

"KIM HYOYEON WAKE UP!" Sooyoung shouted at the sleeping Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon moaned as an answer.

"YAH IT'S ALREADY 6:00 PM! YOU AND I ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE LEFT IN THIS SCHOOL"

Without answering, Hyoyeon stood on her seat, get her bag and left the room leaving Sooyoung behind.

Sooyoung run towards Hyoyeon.

"Aish! Why did you left me!?"

Hyoyeon just shrug still feeling a little bit sleepy.

"You didn't attend your classes yesterday, and you didn't sleep for 24 hours. That's why you slept the whole day on your class, AGAIN"

Hyoyeon just yawned.

"Look at yourself, you look like a walking corpse"

"No i'm not"

"Yes you are!" Sooyoung sighed "Just, why do you have to work for 24 hours straight? You still have your mother! Why do you need to torture yourself?"

"I don't have a mother" Hyoyeon looked away.

"You do have, you're just the one here who acts like you don't have"

"Choi Sooyoung, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to talk about her!?"

"Kim Hyoyeon please wake up! Yes your mother had an affair even before your father died, but didn't he told your mom that he already forgive them?"

"The day my mom left I and dad for that boy who almost has the same age as mine, is the day I forgot that I have a mom"

"Yah! Atleast your mom's taste is not that bad. Taekwoon is handsome after all" Sooyoung said.

For the nth time, Hyoyeon heard the name 'Taekwoon' and the word 'handsome' again in a one sentence from Sooyoung's mouth. Sometimes, she doesn't even know how she got a friend like Sooyoung.

"And by the way, you're just 20 years old and the one you are telling that has a same age with you is just 25 years old you act like he's just 20 years old"

"I didn't say we have the same age. I said 'ALMOST'" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"Tsk! It is just the sam-- OHH! Speaking of" Sooyoung said while smirking.

Hyoyeon looked at her back and saw Taekwoon.

"Ugh! Why is he here again?" Hyoyeon whispered, annoyed.

Taekwoon went near to the two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter