FINAL

Only I who didn't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli put a bandage on Minho's nose.

 

Minho still remember what Sehun told him yesterday.''Sulli is naive,she always hide her tears in her smile.She may seems strong but she's not.But now she's different.She was more stronger now,but I'm afraid that she will be like that again when she falls in love.She's the most devoted person I've ever know.Please don't break her hearts.''

 

Minho looks into Sulli's eyes.He could feel that Sulli is concerned about him.Are he the only one who think like that?If the feeling is mutual,he would not let this chance to have Sulli.He know that he only break-up with Krystal two months ago but he could feel that if he let Sulli go,he would have lose one of most important thing in his life.

 

Sulli startled when Minho grabs her hands.Minho smiles at her.''Could you please at least treat me like you treat Sehun?Eventhough we're not close enough,it seems that you're trying to draw a line that you shouldn't do..it hurts me actually.''

 

Minho tucked Sulli's hair behind her ears.''I just want you to know that when I love a woman...I don't even look to other woman but you make me like a mean person because I fall in love at first sight when we met not long ago.I didn't even realize that I had this feelings for a long ago.Just want you to know,if you need me,I'll always be with you.''

 

''You treat me like a stranger but it makes me want to know you better,I want to know what exactly in your heart.It's not good for you to hide it from others and keep it all by yourself.''

 

Sulli could feel that Minho try to get closer to her.His face was already in front of her but Sulli remains still.She closes her eyes when Minho kiss her lips.The feelings that she haven't had before ...it's like just a dream.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter