001

Only I who didn't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Wahh...finally,we've arrived!Sehun-ah..wake up!''Sulli hit Sehun's shoulder to wake him up.Krystal watch them and pack all her things in her handbag.Sehun wakes up and glares at Sulli.''What's wrong with you,Choi Sulli?It's hurt you know?''Sehun pinched Sulli's cheek.

 

They finally arrived in London to visit Krystal's sister who lives there.And Krystal also want to visit Minho,his future fiance who studied there.

 

Sehun put his hands in Sulli's arms.But,Sulli just let it be because she was so tired.They put all their luggage in a trolley.Krystal calls Minho using her phone.''Oppa..where are you?We've arrived.''Krystal pouts.''Turn to your left and you'll see me.''Minho said.

 

Krystal turns to her left and find Minho was waving his hands at her.''OPPA!''Krystal shouts.Minho hugs her back.Sehun and Sulli just smiles at them.''Oppa,do you remember them?They're my bestfriends,Choi Sulli and Oh Sehun..''Sehun shakes his hands with Minho while Sulli just smiles at them.

 

They enter Minho's car and Sehun helps Sulli to put her luggage into the car.

 

''Are they couple or what?''Minho asks Krystal but Krystal just laughs.''Oppa,they are like enemy..they are always bickering,how can they fall in love with each other?''Krystal said.''Who knows..No one knows who they'll end up with...''Minho smiles.

 

When they arrived at Krystal's unnie,Jessica's house,Minho gives a bouquet of flower to Krystal.''For you....''Krystal smiles.She wasn't expected that actually because Minho is a guy who hardly show and express his true feelings even towards his girlfriend.''Gomawo,oppa...''

 

Sulli hugs Jessica.''Unnie...I miss you so much!''They haven't met for 2 years since Jessica have been married with her husband and decided to live there.When Sulli and Krystal was in high school,they always met and Sulli always hoping that she had an older sister because she's the only girl in her siblings.

 

''I miss you too,Ssul.''

 

Sulli put her head on Jessica's shoulder.''So,how's life?''Jessica just smiles.''Good.I'm happy actually but you know it's really not complete without you and Krystal.You two always make me laugh with your lame jokes.''

 

Sulli grins at Sehun who smiles at her.''Ssul,actually I want to tell something...''Sulli stares at her face.''What is it?''Jessica rubs her flat tummy.''I'm pregnant!And it's almost 2 months.''Sulli almost screams.''Seriously,unnie?Wahh...daebak!Congrats >.<''

 

''But,I haven't told Soojung about this..You're the 1st person,I inform.''Jessica laughs.''Waeyo?Is it because you love me more than you love Soojung?''

 

''Ehemm...what are you talking about Choi Sulli?Talking at my back...so rude...''Krystal pouts.

 

''Aish....Jung Soojung,it's not about you,seriously.....''Sulli chuckles.''Unnie...what is it?''Krystal grabs Jeesica's hands.

 

''Aniya..nothing,I'll tell you tonight.Please ask Minho and Sehun to have dinner first,they must been starving since then.''

 

Minho and Sehun sits and they are ready to eat.Minho only coming back from his class and he hasn't eaten anything since the morning.Sehun sits beside Krystal while Minho sits beside Sulli.

 

''So our main dish today is Peach Cobbler...it's my first attempt to make it,so hope you'll considerate and don't hate me if it's not tasty...''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter