Chapter 2: Snow White

Wasurenagasu~ I Won’t Forget You

A/n:

Can I cry right now? T_T Last time I checked, I only had 22 subscribers but now this morning it says that I have 35 and someone up voted the story. Thank You!!!/bows 90 degrees/

Honestly, I did not expect this much because I know I at writing stories and then out f the blue I wanted to write a fanfic (A WooGyu One) because my love for INFINITE is overflowing!!!!

Anyways, I’m really, really thankful to each and every one of you!! <3

 

------

 

     A few months has passed since Sunggyu was discharged from the hospital. The Doctor advised Woohyun, who was currently his caretaker, to take him away from stressful environments which may trigger some remnants of his accident and struggles.

Struggles?

 “Dr. Seo, I know Sunggyu just had recovered and yes, it is stressful but what struggles are you saying?”    Woohyun wondered what it is.

 

“Don’t you know? The patient is suffering from depression. We found out that He’s taking anti depressant pills when we examined his body. From what I estimate I think it’s been 5-6 months and It’s not working” The Doctor explained. But Woohyun still can’t believe what he just heard.

 

Sunggyu? Depressed?

 

“Wait, are you saying He was depressed for almost 6 months but the pills didn’t work?”

“Yes and No. At first, it was effective but then the results came out that his state has worsened and tried to take it more than he was prescribed. Thus leading to an almost overdose case.”

Woohyun was quiet. He doesn’t know what kind of emotions he should feel right now.

 

Anger? Pity? Sadness?

 

All those times they were together, Sunggyu was keeping a secret from him. He always describes Sunggyu as a Happy Little Pill because he was always smiling and laughing even if he was faced with difficulties.

What happened?

His thoughts were cut off when Dr. Seo said something.

 

“I contacted his doctor out of pure curiosity; I asked what Mr. Kim was experiencing because right now that guy is my patient.” Dr. Seo released a deep breath. He was also astonished on what he just knew and He doesn’t know how to explain it.

Not standing the silence anymore, Woohyun wanted the tension to be forgotten and bravely urged the Doctor to start explaining. Like right now.

“I…He said that Mr. Kim was a rare case. He said that he broke up with his lover because a certain someone found someone new and left him alone.”

 

Pang.

 

“But then he said that Mr. Kim sees hallucinations of his ex. It was stated on his record that it’s not longing that triggers his mind to see his ex but pity. Pity for himself.”

 

Another Pang.

 

“Are you Guilty?”

------

 

Woohyun was sitting beside Sunggyu’s bed; the words that Dr. Seo said are stuck inside his head. He was holding the patient’s hand and hung his head low.

 

Tears so pure are dripping from his face.

 

“Is It You?”

 

Putting the pieces of the puzzle in place, He realizes it is his fault.

 

“Are you Guilty?”

 

He was always the one who did wrong.

He made wrong choices.

He chose the wrong person.

He...made the biggest mistake of his life when he left him on that snowy day.

-----

Sunggyu was always beautiful in his mind.

He had been the most gracious thing he had and He was proud because Sunggyu was his.

 

He had white skin. A Beautiful shade of a pale colour. Lips as red as an apple when he’s cold and asking for cuddles and cheeks dusted with pink naturally.

 

Snow was falling from the sky today.

 

He was going to left him.

He makes up his mind that he doesn’t need him anymore because he found the one he was going to spend his lifetime with. And it’s not Sunggyu.

 

 

Or so he thought.

 

“Woohyun-ah…You’re joking right?” voice wavering so obvious, Sunggyu’s voice cracked at the end.

“No Sunggyu. What you heard was right. I love her and I treasure her more than you.”

Tears.

Why do these tears won’t stop falling? Sunggyu asked to himself

 “Why? Woohyun!!! I thought we are okay!!! Loving you was the best thing in my life!!!”

“Sung-

“I thought you loved me, I thought we will be together….I thought you won’t leave me.”The last sentence was just a whisper. Sunggyu can’t bear the pain he was feeling right now.

He felt betrayed.

He felt cheated.

Here he was, devoting his love to someone he trusted more than his life.

But that certain someone chose his sister over him.

 

“I thought that you’ll stay with me...”

 

“I thought so too. So please, let me go”

 

Walking away from him that snowy day meant they were over. That Beautiful Snow White he loved in the past won’t mean anything to him. He was going to start a new life, with Mijoo.

-----


Dear Woohyun,

                             It’s been a long time since you left me right? I really thought we will together. What a fool am I, I don’t even know when will I move on from the past yet I saw you so happy with my step sister. I want to ruin your relationship just like how you ruin ours but I felt bad for Mijoo. She doesn’t deserve to be treated like that so please can you take care of her? I think I will move away from here temporarily so I could at least forget the pain you have given me. I don’t know when I will be back but as long I put back the pieces of my heart together and I can face you again. I could finally be happy.

I know that what we had was true, it’s just that you felt more for my sister. so my last wish is for you to be happy.

-Sunggyu


After finishing the letter, Sunggyu took his pills and now all he can see is black.

 

 

Woohyun, Why?

 

 

 

PS: I tried.Please don't hate me.