Chapter 1: Tears of a Tropical Fish

Wasurenagasu~ I Won’t Forget You

A/n:

So I’m a troll, I don’t know if you’re expecting last week’s Wednesday as the date I’m going to update. But yeah I promise to give you something good to read so I revised it. Here’s the result.

/sighs/ I can’t even processed in my mind that some of you had subscribed in this story But I’m Thankful to each and every one of you. I love you~/throws hearts/

 

Made this while listening to Tears of a Tropical Fish by Flower (Hence The Title)

 

Thank you for the 22 subscribers!!!

And because I’m a troll I’ll reveal something later on.

……..

 [Woohyun]

Looking back to the past events, I can’t believe what happened.

Sunggyu has been hospitalized.

 

And it’s my entire fault.

 

If I didn’t chase him down the road he would not be here, paralyzed.

He would still be lively, laughing at some corny jokes Dongwoo would made and spending time with his little brother Myungsoo who as this time could be worried because his brother did not come home today. He would still be alright.

If I…If I then He would be….

 

There are so many things I just realized just now.

So many things I shouldn’t have done.

 

I regret not giving you my time

I regret ignoring you.

I regret choosing that woman over you.

I regret treating you like trash.

I regret not even listening to stay with you.

But out of all things I regret is that

.

.

.

I regret making you cry.

 

I just realized just now that I love you so much that I can’t bear seeing you like this.

Seeing you happy earlier with someone else, acting like a couple, doing the things we always do in the past.

 

The realization had struck me like lightning.

You have moved on.

 

You seemed to forget about me. About us

You seemed to be happy living your life.

You’re happy with someone else.

 

I didn’t know what happened to me to just barge in and punch that guy. You had helped him stand up while I question you why are you helping him.

But then you said,

“Why do you care?”

Those words are stuck into my head.

 

“You left me for someone else, so what rights do you have to punch him Woohyun? We’re not even together anymore you even have a new girlfriend right?”

 

You just said the truth but why does my heart doesn’t seem to agree?

 

It’s like you broke my heart into a million pieces just by saying what’s the truth but then again I was the one who did it right? I was the one responsible for it.

 

I was the one to break the promise first.

Yet, it’s like I’m bending the truth about what really transpired about us

 

And because of my selfishness and weakness I ruined it, not only our relationship but also your life.

No, you’re on the verge of life and Death. The Machine’s are the ones who can only support your life. The Doctor had said that there’s a very little chance of you surviving and that I should prepare for the worst.

 

“Mr. Nam, Sunggyu-sshi has a little chance of surviving the accident”

“So if I were you, I would be asking for some miracle to happen or just prepare for the worst. We can’t do anything now. I’m very sorry.”

 

Don’t you know after hearing what he said, my world came crashing down? You can’t die yet. I didn’t have the chance to apologize for what I did to you. You just can’t.

 

You need to be happy even if that means you will forget about me and all the memories we had.

So please, live.

 

It hurts.

Thinking you will not know me.

That

I will be a complete stranger to you.

 

 

But I think it will be fair for us. You can live while I will repay all the wrongdoings I did to you.

So right now, I’m praying to the dear lord to save you.

To let you live.

 

While relishing on the remaining time I can be with you.

The time I can be by your side is probably now, while you’re lying down on this hospital bed. I’m still waiting for a miracle to happen so you can wake up.

 

But I think it would be my last too. After this I’m going to leave you.

So you can be free from me.

 

 

 

Because you’re tears are far more precious to be shed just for me.

------

A/n: that’s it. Lol. Background of the story

This kind of writing style is intended for the first part to just feel WooHyun’s emotions so yeah I’m going to change it the next chapter.

 

Thanks to the 22 people who believed in (me?) in this story thank you!!!! I love you!!!~~~~