Prologue

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Story of Us

Prologue

Love

Happiness

How does it feels like to be in love?

How does it feels like to be happy?

Happiness is what you feel when you suddenly wake up at three in the morning and you have to go to work at five and you feel happy because you still have two hours of sleep.

But love is what you feel when you wake up at three in the morning and you receive a message from a certain person telling you how happy he or she is being with you and having you.

Happiness is what you feel when you see a tub of ice cream in the refrigerator and it actually contains ice cream; not fish or meat.

But love is what you feel when someone buys you ice cream when you feel down and sad.

Happiness is what you feel when someone makes you laugh.

But love is what you feel when you make someone laugh and his or her laugh is your happiness.

Basically, it takes two to be in love.

You can just be by yourself and be happy.

But you won’t be happy when the person you love doesn’t love you back, right?

Yes, you could, but it isn’t the same happiness when the person you love feels the same.

You are a very lucky person when you are happy with someone you love.

You can be considered as lucky if you don’t encounter quarrels with your loved one.

But at the same time, you aren’t.

Why?

Because love comes in all form

When you are in lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter