Two

Skinship (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fall 2

I felt like an .

For the entirety of my life, up till now at least, I would gladly proclaim myself as one of the nicest people in the world, oh-so humbly. But that one day, I failed my job as a kind human being.

This was so stupid. It happened two weeks ago, why do I still feel bad?

I drummed my fingers against the table, staring at my food. It was Carbonara Udon, my favourite dish from my favourite Japanese restaurant.

I'd never skipped meals, especially if it's Carbona Udon. What was wrong with me? What was this unusual feeling of guilt making my stomach twist and turn unusually?

Resting my head in my hands, I let out a long groan and eventually gave in.

I'm going to do it.

In just a sheer white tank top, my torn bermudas and my stupi- totally cute Rilakumma slippers, I marched out of my apartment with my head held up high.

It was all okay until I actually faced the door to her apartment. All my confident demeanor faded and I was reminded of my embarrassing behaviour.

Do? Or do not? I paced to and fro in the hallway. A door opened, revealing an ahjumma, who glanced at me once and another time with a confused look on her face, then quietly retreated back in her room.

In the end, I mustered up the courage to knock on her door. No reply. Was it too soft? I knocked harder and louder, but still no reply.

She was probably absorbed in some meditation, or out, maybe even fangirling over Infinite? I leaned in to hear. Nope, too quiet for a fangirl.

"Hello! Anyone home?" I called in an obnoxious manner. The knocking sounded as if I wanted to tear the door down.

Too into the noise-making, I didn't notice the door opening, leaving a little gap on the side. A cough alerted me of my misbehaviour.

"Do you mind?" she asked. Onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter