Two

I CANT DO MATH

 

I went home and my mom was making dinner.
"Eommo? Can my friend come over tommorow" I asked
"Omo is it a boy????" My mom asked.
"Eomma Jin is just gonna tutor me so I can go to the camp next month"
"Tutoring huh? Thats how a lot of kids get in a relationship by first tutoring and then falling in love~"

" Mom you really need to sop watching so many korean dramas. You are already married to dad you cant fan over Lee Jongsuk. You will become a pedo-noona" I teased.
"Its still fun and you never know what kind of girl Jongsuk will be into"My mom joked. I nodded and walked to my room. I spent a long time looking at my clothes so i would impress Jin. I wanted him to be in awe of me so he would never make fun of me again. Finally i decided on something:

ivorygreen-forever-21-watercolor-floral-

That would show him. I would be feminine with the floral print and mom always said i had nice arms so whatever~

I ate dinner and went to bed. I checked my phone to make sure my alarm was loud enough( so everyone can hear JB's beautiful voice duh -_-).

-Next Day-

" Hajima hajihajihajihajima
Nega geureolttaemada michilgeot gata
Nae nuneul bomyeo-"

"SARANGHAEYO JAE BUM" I screamed as usual. I checked my phone as usual and i realized it was 12:37.. I scrambled to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face hopig Jin wasnt here already. I walked down the stairs seeing my mom and dad eating breakfeast with Jin.
"Minhee-ah come eat breakfeast" My dad told me.
"Isnt Seokjin so charming Minhee?" My mom asked smiling and Jin like he was an angel. And Jin just had to smile back.
" You can call me Jin Ms.Lee" Jin said.
"AWWW you are too sweet~ Jin call me eomma arraso?"

"Neh eomma" Jin replied. Ew gross why did he say that. Son of a gonna kill him later. I sat down and ate my rice.
"Well its 12. We gotta go now. Bye honey. Bye Jin" My dad stated. My mom and dad grabbed their stuff and walked out.Once they were gone.
"Soooo. Nice pj's JB's wifey" Jin laughed. I just realized I'm wearing the pajamas my mom got me. They had got7 all over it and on the back it said 'JB's Wifey' and number 94 under it because whynot?( kinda like a tank top jersey and then just add shorts and bam pj's :p)

" S- Shuddup" I blushed furiously. I started ramming rice in my mouth and I choked.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH OH MY GOD WHO CHOKES ON RICE??" Jin started laughing while I was here like ing dying.Like who does that? I recovered from my moment of almost dying while Jin was laughing his ing off like I wasnt almost gonna die. I told Jin to wait there cause I needed to change. I came back down wearing my romper and got my books. We got to the front of my room.

"Why are we stopping?" Jin asked.
"I'm warning you now. I am a big fan of got7 and since you saw my pajamas, you should try to consider whats in my room."

Jin thought for a moment. "It's fine. Im a man"

"Ok whatever, I warned you~" We walked in and Jin was shocked.
"WHAT THE WHY IS HE HALF ?"
"I warned you"

"Ok I get your walls but why the hell do you have got7 covers and pillows?" He held up a pillow shaped like Jae Bummie's head.

"Be careful with that. Mom taught me how to sew that day and she helped me with that pillow." I said taking it back and putting it in it's rightful place.

" You made it? No wonder the edges look rachet as hell"
"No its doesnt! Mom said it was unique and different"

"Ok sure sureeeeeeee"

"Just help me with my homework" I said getting out my textbook.
- Laterrrr-

We had gotten through almost half the problems. We had gotten hungry so I decided to make some food: stir fried veggies with mini sausages and ketchup.
"Are you sure you can cook without burning down the house?" Jin questioned.
"Yes. I'm not good at sewing and I'm not coordinated like girls are supposed to be but I can cook at least" I said faking a smile. I never like dissapointing my mom because she was basically the perfect girl. She always tried to help me be better but she never got mad when I messed up. She was caring and helped me through it.

"Dont do that"
"Do what?"

"Dont fake a smile. Smiles are special and should always be real. So its okay to be sad." Jin said.
"Its okay. I dont get sad. I am a bubbly pers-" Jin hugged me.
"Just dont hide it when you're sad. Jinri worries. I worry. We worry. So dont keep it all bottled up inside.Okay?" Jin was patting my back comforting me. I blushed furiusly. HE WAS HUGGING ME!! I nodded my head up and down so he probably wont see how flustered I am. >///<

"Oh uhm sorry about that..." He trailed off.When let go of me I went to the fridge so he wouldnt see my face. I got out the sausages,onions,carrots,bell peppers, and ketchup. I put them on the counter and got out the big pan.
"Can I help?" Jin asked.
"Yeah. Can you cut the carrots?" He nodded and started peeling the carrots. I cut the onion in half and half again. I started dicing it in small pieces. Jin looked at what I was doing.
"Woah! Your knife skills are amazing"

"Thanks" I wiped my eyes. The onions were making me cry.I watched Jin cut the carrots messily. I put down my knife and went to help him.
"Like this." I took his knife and started cutting it in sticks and chopped them up into cubes. I handed the knife back to Jin. He was having trouble. I put my hand over his hand.
"Make them thicker" I helped them chop the carrots into sticks," Now you turn them and cut them this way so they become cubes". I put the carrot cubes in the bowl and looked at Jin. His face was all red.

"Why are you so red?? Do you have a fever??" I quickly put my hand over his forehead.He blushed even more. "Your a little hot. Do you want to lie down?"

"N-No its okay really. I promise" Jin smiled.

" Okay then." I walked to boil some water in a pot. Once the water was boiled I put in the carrots for 6 minutes.  While they were boiling Jin cut slits in the sausages and I cut up the bell peppers. I got them out with strainer and Jin dried them. I got out the pan and add some olive oil. Jin put in the sausages and I stirred them around until they just cooked. Jin added the rest of the vegetables and I cooked them until the onion were translucent. I added a bit of ketchup and stirred it around. I put it on a plate and I brought it to the living room. We ate it together while watching 'The return of Superman'.

"AWWWW KYEOPTAAA" We (Jin and I)sqeualed. The triplets were singing and they thought their dad was inside the microphone. We finished the food and went back up stairs. I finished my homework and we went downstairs to watch tv. We were in the middle of watching running man when my parents came home.

"OMO IS THIS A COUPLEEEEEEE" My mom ran to get the camera and took a photo of us .Running man is way too good to give up so we didnt move.
"YOU GUIZEE LOOK SO CUTE" My mom kept fangirling. Like doesnt she get enough fangirl time when she rewatches ALL the dramas Lee Jongsuk was in? Jin checked the time it was 6:45.
"I gotta go. See you tommorow Min" He patted my head.
"Dont leave yet. We are going to have dinner soon. Have dinner with us" My mom pleaded.
"Well ok. My parents aren't home and I cant really cook properly....",He trailed off.